Zero orgasms AND zero ejaculations

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, Dec 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Obviously accidents happen from time to time, but is the aim to never orgasm and never ejaculate?

2. Deleted member 90943

Chastity is about whatever you and your mistress/goddess wants it to be about. My goddess let's me cum every few weeks at the moment. Sometimes she'll let me out for teasing/edging but no cumming. It works for the both of us, as she likes to see me cum for her and her beauty, especially her perfect bare feet.

If you and your mistress want chastity to be about never cumming, then go for it. Have fun. There's no right or wrong way to practice chastity, it's about what is right for the two of you

3. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I totally agree, Chastity is what the two of us make it

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Your name should be JaySays No LOL

anomalous1 likes this.
  5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    No!
    My aim is to orgasm and ejaculate as much as possible (within in the confines of it only ever being my wife’s choice!)
    My wife aim is that I should never orgasm again… ejaculation is welcomed with open arms as long as it comes with no effects on my mood whatsoever.

6. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    i think my goal is to not have a full orgasm again. cumming while soft or in the cage is my ultimate succes story.

7. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    That's how we started but she seems pretty committed to the idea of zero orgasms or ejaculations of any kind.

I kind of agree with her, and I'd like to try, but it's driving me crazy.

I know cold showers, exercise, doing things, meditating...all help but damn I think I might just go nuts (pardon the pun).

IB-Chaste likes this.
  8. Deleted member 97522

I like the ruined O's, the edging, the constant feeling to pleasure and please my wife. An orgasm is 20 sec. Max pure pleasure for a man, to be moody and grumpy for 5 days or more to recover that state. I want to be constantly buzzing around my wife. Like a bee on his favorite flower.

We are still getting used to the idea of the cage and its benefits. For me that is. Because I still edge myself from time to time. But I am honest about it. I don't want to hide that for my wife. There is also no reason for it. But I still feel ashamed, my negative selfimage is my worst enemy.

So I hope through chastity to be a better man, to open up more and give her what she wants and needs

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I don’t know, my mind and body are in a constant battle, as we’ve had chastity become more and more real and enforced and my orgasms drop to a few a month now instead of sex & cumming daily, I crave to grab my Wife and take her the way I used to! And at the same time, I crave the constant arousal that denial brings also!
    At times I think I’m insane, why did I give up holding her tightly and making love to her nightly, or being able to fuck her in different positions? Now only being allowed to lick and suck her clit every night as she’s having fun denying erections for a while now as well. We’re both having fun and are not wanting to change anything, but like I said, the war between mind and penis is raging daily lol
    She said her plan, and I’ve agreed to try this for a few months, is to have a ruin or two per month and one full orgasm at the end of the month. And see how that affects sub drop, attitude etc
    We’re definitely beyond going back to me being Alpha and our old sex lives of our first 28 years together, and as we’re about to hit year 4 of using the cage, I figure it’s only fair to give it my all, and follow her, and make her sexual desires my goal.
    But zero orgasms and zero ejaculation, I hope that’s not in her desires for me yet!

10. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    @Queens servant73 , I think many of us share your thoughts and view. We've only been practicing since earlier this year, thus, have a long ways to go and much learning along the way. I'm not 24/7 yet, but that is our goal and to me, when it becomes more real. We've had short hints of what it'll look like but I agree, I sure hop 0/0 is not on the table for a very long time.

11. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    I have not had an orgasm of any type since late August or early September of 2022. No ejaculatory, anal or prostate - nothing. I've been locked up pretty much all the time since then with breaks for cleaning and medical appointments. I fell off the wagon slightly today when I took a shower for cleaning my body, bits and the cage. I took my Aneros MGX into the shower with me. Reading various posts on this site made me long for having something in my ass to produce an anal or prostate orgasm.

I lube up my MGX and inserted it before entering the shower. The feeling in my anal canal and prostate was wonderful. I did only a few light contractions to further stimulate things. I inserted it and left it in there while going about my shower routine, periodically contracting. I never touched my cock other than to wash it, being careful not to stroke it. I had all that I could do not to let go and try to achieve an anal of prostate orgasm.

As soon as I had completed washing, I removed the massager, turned off the shower and dried off. I relocked myself immediately after drying my cock, balls , perinium and pubic area. After three month of no stimulation it felt great having something in my ass. My goal was to insert, tease and not orgasm. In that regard I succeeded. This experience left me both a little frustrated and a little satisfied at the same time. I think I can go another three months now with no stimulation or orgasm of any type.

JaySaysYes and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  12. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Amen to that! I have a massive duality going on too.

My GFs plan is zero orgasms and zero ejaculations. Last full orgasm was April this year, and only had a couple of accidental ruins.

She is reading the book "Cupid's poisoned arrow" which strongly suggests zero orgasm policy, plus we lean towards Taoist sexual practices which suggests ideally only ejaculating for procreation.

Plus I get bad drop after orgasm.

It's just so damn difficult.

Bill249017 and Queens servant73 like this.
  13. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    A very strict and ambitious mistress!

The drop off in energy is the worst.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    My aim there days is to orgasm and ejaculate when my wife wants me to. It’s getting more and more rare these days and not nearly as often as I would like, but it was me who gave her the key….

15. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Since exploring with chastity and still trying to find the right cage my wife gets all the pleasure right now mainly from me wearing a strap on. My goal is to never cum again, ever. My pleasure comes from hearing her moan, scream, gasp for air etc. I fuck her hard with a 10 inch dildo in a harness, she can only take about 6 inches of it right now which is almost 3 inches longer than I am. Shooting my load is something I really don’t care about any more, if I never cum again that’s fine. Pleasing my beautiful and amazing wife is all that matters, I’m a big time fan of anal play, I am into giant butt plugs and dildos. Right now I can take a plug 4.5 inches in diameter. My problem is that each time I would ride and grind one of my toys I would jerk off and pretty much ruin our bedroom fun. So now I butt play while locked up, please my wife while locked up etc. I leak a lot, but I haven’t cum in over a month even while fucking dildos and butt plugs and I don’t miss cumming one single bit.

16. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    So much fun to have your tongue on her pleasure button...

17. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Absolutely ! My Wife / KH decides if and when I get out and what happens. Fortunately she seems to enjoy PIV on a regular basis.
    However I have always adored paying her 'lip service' and find it incredibly sexually satisfying too. I would genuinely be happy with that alone . . . but it comes down to what she wants.

18. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Nope. Not my goal, not my wife's (KH). Our goal is all of my sexual energy is focused on her and she lets me enjoy an orgasm when she is ready (last night PIV!!!). She has been in the accepting mindset up until the new year. She agreed to give me 30 days of "playing the game". Deny me until she is ready for me to go but ramp up the focus on her. My hope is zero self pleasure with increased intimacy and me getting a weekly or so release, keeping us both satiated. Luckily for me I have that deep drug like desire now all the time, even as I type this locked up after just having PIV last night. I think the key is not spreading the O's out too far- then the downs get far more pronounced.

19. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    LOL, her pleasure button is amazing.

20. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow good luck with this, my wife wouldn't ever allow this for me she enjoys it too much

21. Deleted member 97201

I want my wife to manage my orgasms and masturbation, experience those times with her and not alone.

Hopefully after a period of time she will allow me to unlock and give me like 30 secs to see if I can cum, if not have me lock backup.

She finally agreed on me wearing a cage while she’s around. I have been caged for 5 days now. Last orgasm 10 days ago while in her presence. I have unlocked once just to make sure everything is ok, very quick to put the cage on before things get out of control:)

22. Deleted member 104496

I'm totally cum forbidden. I do not have permission for any kind of orgasm - full, ruined, milked - any kind.

I'm only allowed to edge however i like and touch however I like.
    And it's fantastic. ;)

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  23. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Not really my aim, but Mistress has revealed that that is her aim. I think I've been weaned from not only not having orgasms but also from ruins. This wouldn't be my choice, but I want to make her happy...and in some sense, it's no longer my choice if I want to stay in this dynamic. I think I can do this!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  24. Deleted member 104496

Mmm... I think that sentence: "Can I cum, please?" has no longer any meaning for me. Actually I don't want to have an orgasm. Since then i say something like: "Honey, may I edge for You?" Po-wer-ful :)

25. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    As several people said, chastity is between two partners. There is no one right way to be in chastity. I believe that chastity is more about relationship and trust rather that how often you orgasm. For us, chastity is that I can only orgasm when and how my wife wants. It removes all my masturbation and I can only have an erection and an orgasm with her permission. I might go without an orgasm for a week or just a day. It all depends on her as it should be. A cock cage in our relationship means I have (perhaps) less frequent, but definitely much stronger orgasm. I am locked 24/7 over a year and we both love it.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice