Yuk, she made me eat it!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Feb 23, 2014.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    The whole concept of chastity is new to my wife/KH and she is coping very well. There is no way I could suggest this idea to her but I do hope she thinks of it herself....

NsToy likes this.
  2. lockedchris79

lockedchris79 Mistie's locked man

Truck driver
    Sw kansas
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I've gotten to eat mine after the last two ruined orgasms I've got it's very good at keeping you in sub space

3. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    I have been eating mine for years, a domme I started talking to on AOL many many moons ago introduced me to it and I never looked back, saves finding a tissue or wiping it on the curtains! ;)

strangely enough my wife @MistressG has always asked me to do it, really turns her on and I have always been happy to oblige, i lick it off her, out of her or wherever it happens to land.

I dont hesitate these days

BlueEyes and MistressG like this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:

If I found any such stain on the curtains, you would never be released again.

New to cage, NsToy, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  5. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    Obviously I'm joking @Mistress B, and it think it goes without saying that @MistressG would be extremely unhappy with any such behaviour.

Thats probably why she makes me consume whatever mess I make :) xx

Mistress B and MistressG like this.
  6. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I also love eating my own cum when I have a ruined orgasm (actually, for me this is truly the way to see if the orgasm was ruined or not - if I am eager to eat my own cum it was ruined ;) ).
    Eating my cum is a big turn on and something that I am always hoping my wife will impose. I have mentioned it to her a couple of times but, as I don't ask for it after I cum, she doesn't mention it either. I am looking for courage to ask her to enforce it to me (we don't have a D/s relation because she doesn't like enforcing unpleasant things or inflicting pain to me - although I've asked her to do so as it gives me tremendous pleasure). If I do ask her, I know she will do it but I still didn't gather the courage to do so. I know that, after I cum, I want NOTHING to do with spunk... Fortunately, only rarely she has me cumming...
    Nevertheless, the idea of having another man cumming directly in my mouth is very appealing to me...

7. subbyfr

subbyfr New member

sth france aude
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    why would u not want to, Miss Wendy is so right ohhhhh

8. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    You should try it. I've been sucking cock for 50 years and still can't get enough. One mouthful and you'll be hooked for life.

9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    After I cum, I always ask my wife if I should do my clean up duty, she always says yes. I love doing it because it gets me back to my sub space.

10. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    My Wife/mistress wanted me to respond again on this thread. Because of how humiliating it is for me. I am 5 days away from my third straight year of 27/7 chastity. I get about six releases a year, 4 milking's and 2 ruined O's. Last night because my Birthday is on Wednesday. She gave me the chance of a ruined orgasm with her Hitachi. She taped it with her i-pad, while I told her how pathetic I was. What a cumslut I have become and this was all I ever deserve. I have for years now had to eat my filth for her. (That's what she calls it). I hate it so bad, I have never got use to it. I gag, choke, and would give up releases not to have to do it. But she loves it, and tells me how much enjoyment she gets from making me do it. (More than even whippings, CBT or other things she does to me). It's still over a year before my sentence is over. But it will be up to her, if and when I will ever be release from my prison All I can say is between being so frustrated from such limited pleasure, and then having to do the worst thing possible. Makes me wonder why i ever submitted to it. But knowing what a ass I was before this, and the pleasure it gives her, I am happy to give up my life in that way to pleasure her. I was once a real man, now just a thing of amusement and pleasure for her now. I couldn't be happier I guess.I never thought chastity would become so disgusting and humiliating.
    Are there any others in the same position.

dkid13 and Mash2214 like this.
  11. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    I'm very turned on by the idea of doing this but in practice I really hate it. I love the humiliation but right after an orgasm my libido is so low that even that doesn't do it for me and all I can think of is "This is so gross, why would I ever want to do this?" still if I'm forced to I will and I like it in the long run. Looking back on it it's very hot if I've been made to do it, just not at the time.

Last night though I did swallow willingly for the first time. My girlfriend told me I could have an orgasm and even let me masturbate on the soles of her feet; I have a strong foot fetish and this is one of my favorite ways to come. I have to stop and ask for permission right before orgasm and when I did she said "ruin it". I was so disappointed but complied. I haven't had a non ruined orgasm for 3 weeks.

I think this was the first time I've ever properly ruined an orgasm. No spurting at all and it was about as pleasurable as peeing. I stayed rock hard after and only became more aroused and frustrated. And without being asked I immediately started to lick it off her. And I liked it a lot. It's amazing how your mindset can alter your experience. Begged her for more release but was told I'd had enough. :/

NsToy likes this.
  12. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I've hoped to be able to JO on my wife's feet and be told to clean it up or just do it like you did. I haven't had that opportunity yet though.

13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Usually I make BF eat his a fingerful at a time. If it's supervised masturbation, say, I require him to ejaculate on a plate. I make him take a fingerful, put it on his tongue, then swirl it around in his mouth until I give him permission to swallow it. Then it's the next fingerful, until finally i make him lick the plate.

Sometimes I will just have him lick up the whole thing, though.

In a non disciplinary situation, like when we get into bed the day I've release him from chastity, i tell him he doesn't have to pleasure me first but can ejaculate right away if he does it my way. When I can tell he's ready to ejaculate, I tell him to rest the tip just barely inside my vagina. Once he ejaculates, i tell him it's time to pleasure me, and he should clean me out good, first (tee hee hee).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice