*Your* Reviews of Lori's PA Devices Invited...!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Pilloried, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Pilloried

Pilloried Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Dear fellow chastity enthusiasts,

I'm on the verge of purchasing a Lori's #484 and am hoping that some of you chaste men here on Chastity Mansion have experience with her devices that incorporate PA piercings. After purchasing various ball-catch devices over the years with *very* mixed results (see my profile for list), I have decided to splurge and get the American "Cadillac" of chastity devices, a Loris.

My main concern is that the Lori's catalog makes examining the devices photographically kind of difficult. We are given ONE image and then told that there are <<NO>> refunds under any circumstances - and by the way, that'll be ***$500(+!)***

Have any of you purchased Lori's PA devices, and are you happy with them??

Like everyone else, I am looking for the "Holy Grail" of chastity experience:

1.) Total and complete security, with absolutely *no* chance of attaining orgasm. (I'm fortunate that tickling by cock through a device with a vibrator does *not* work for me!) :mad::+1:

2.) The ability to sleep at night without painful erections. (This is one BIG reason I got pierced in the first place: unlike ball-catch devices, my penis should be able to become fully erect at night with only the "locked" portion at the tip being inaccessible.)

3.) "Safe" & "Sane" hygiene. (Like so many devices I see, in which the scrunched-up schlong is *bound* to get sweaty and catch water during showers, a PA device that is only attached to the front end of the penis *should* be fabulously easy to clean!)

4.) Because of 1. - 3., the PA device *should* be <<PERFECT>> for V E R Y long term use...! [I don't mind the humiliation of airline travel, a ubiquitous problem with those of us with metal devices...]

IS this, though, your experience with PA devices from Lori's???

Eager to hear your review of same or similar devices!

Thanks so much, fellow chastity enthusiasts... :cool:

Eric
    "Pilloried"
    "Pilloried4U" on FetLife

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You’re late to the party for Lori.

You’re looking at the last stock of existing Lori cages, unless the maker does sets up shop elsewhere. This better be your exact size or you’re out of luck.

I’d check out MaleChastityNow’s GlansArmor2 (GA2) design and get exactly the dimensions you need. Its 375$. It’s critical to get the right diameter. The setback isn’t critical….

That said, I really don’t understand the 15/16” setback on this item. Most PA piercings are placed to accept 5/8” to 3/4” CBRs.

MCN now offers specially keyed screws like Lori did. So their security is as good as it gets.

For me, I have two Lori tubes but I found them too heavy, no matter how tight they were fit.

All that said I’m very happy with my shaft only cage. I’ve gone through metal detector too, but only because the 316L steel is not very ferrous and the GA2 is so light.

[​IMG]
    New

484 - #8A, P/A, 6 GA, W/SLANTED HOOD,1-1/4" I.D. BACK RING, 1" X 1-1/8" I.D. HEAD RING, 15/16" SET BACK ON PIERCING, 2-3/4" OVERALL LENGTH.

Cost: $555.00

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Yes, as @Peter Rabbit says there’s a lengthy thread on CM about the closure of the Lori business.

4. Pilloried

Pilloried Member

Local Time:
    I just contacted Lori a couple weeks ago, and she said she was merely transferring stock to a new warehouse and will be back up and running in early July.
    Maybe you know something more that I don’t…??
    Bummer if she’s gone! Great artisanal craftsmanship…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice