1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Profile Page

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistress B, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I would like to request that members (new and old) try to fill in their profile page in more detail. We don't expect your name and address or your bank details :) but the country you are from and few details about you would help to make you more interesting. So many profiles are just a name and sex.

slave_m, TaylorCoinin, lexie and 6 others like this.
  2. One thing that might help is some attention on the profile form... there are several duplicate fields (Location & Occupation are there twice) and both a "Biography" and a "About You" field... very confusing :D

2quiet likes this.
  3. I saw your comment in a thread and did this earlier today. It only took a few moments.

Mistress B likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I will inform Admin about this.

5. The duplicate fields are intentional, I believe. They designate where the information supplied is displayed on your profile page. I added some details to mine ;)

6. Added some info to mine! Now to come up with some proper "about me" stuff!

7. @Steve-0@Steve-0 I love your profile picture!

8. Who remembers the image pixel size of the banner on one's profile page... for those forget members like myself a helpful stickie someplace would be nice that reminds us of the various limits or recommendations for avatars, banners, et al images... thanks!