Your Honest Routine

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 90731, Aug 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Thanks for sharing that information. It’s very helpful to have real information.

2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I jumped into it both feet first and have rarely looked back.

When my device first arrived, I put it on mid afternoon and wore it until bed time that night. The next day I put it on again after morning shower, and then did my first overnight stint. The first overnight was a bit rough, up heaps with discomfort and disturbed my partner too, not good. If I remember correctly, I was out of it again on that first weekend up until the point of my partners monthly. It was then I opted for locking up during her time of the month, removing any obligation on her to perform duty handjob/blowjob during her period.

After the first weekdays in the device, the weekend hit, she was still on her period so left me locked. It worked out at a 15 day denial period first time up. By the end of that I was extremely horny.

I now wear the device about 90% of the time other that when she asks me to unlock, or for sports or shaving.

I have been unlocked all week with some skin abrasions but they are mostLy healed now so will be back in the cage sometime over the weekend. I'm actually looking forward to it, it should coincide with her period again so may be in for a more than 7 day denial period, we'll see.

Ron33 and 90731 like this.
  3. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    It's a hard one to answer for me because we've had quite a few different goes at chastity over the past 20 years. What I do now, comes from 20 years of evolving what we want from chastity, and now involves another person, which is not typical in the general chastity world.

Routines and lubes depend on the device, and how long it takes to get used to it.

I am in a pretty strict BDSM relationship, and most of what I/we do is on the honour system (my wife doesn't enforce the chastity, but approves of it, and keeps an eye out) so that's sometimes different too. We spent years finding the right cages for me, and essentially training me out of wanting to use my dick for self pleasure, in order to focus fully on giving pleasure, and getting my pleasure from giving. Again, not typical.

I'm unlocked for medical stuff, the motorcycle, and getting cleaned. I used to have more allowances, but the micro cages we've gone with are not at all obvious under clothes. If my skin gets damaged, I am allowed to unlock till it heals.

LockedNick, Ron33 and 90731 like this.
  4. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    1. My wife and I started about a year ago with some cheap caged and tried out different things. I tried to go 24/7 right off the bat and that was a huge mistake. It took almost 2 weeks to recover from the abrasions from my first cheap device. After that, we tried different devices for short sessions, never over night, until we settled on my current HTv3 nub. I was able to do over night relatively quickly and I’m now 24/7 for the last 190 days. I use a small bit of silicone lube on the base ring daily when I put it on and a small amount of hand sanitizer on the “tube” which evaporates nicely.

2. As I stated I’m 24/7 for the last 190 days, however, my wife and I shower together almost every day and she wants to see her property so it comes off for the shower. If we don’t shower together, the cage stays on. As for cleaning, about 2 months ago, my wife told me I’m not allowed to touch her property except to put the cage on. This means that she washes her penis when we shower and there is usually a bit of teasing as well. Then I wash the cage with soap and water using an old toothbrush. I immediately lock back up after the shower. I’ve had skin irritations occasionally and she applies “triple ointment” to them and I stay caged unless they don’t clear up in 24 hours.

3. I don’t get to clean myself anymore, but for my cage its just simple soap and water with a toothbrush to get all the little nooks and crannies.

Finally, I’ll restate what’s been said before that everyone does it a little differently and that’s how it should be. When my wife and I started, there were a lot of starts and stops as we figured out our new roles and what we wanted out of this, not what others said we should get out of it.

Its important, as your getting started, to make sure you and your KH are in sync. If you do it will pay off in spades later.

90731 and Tom Allen like this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    At first it wasn’t more than hours in a day. I found my CB2000 and CB6000 hard to wear for long. I did wear my open CB2000 for a weekend. That was in the early 00’s

I slowly ramped up wearing my custom steel Contender until I was ready for 24/7 wear in 2014

I do use Chamois Butt’r as a cream, but most often nothing at all.

I’ve had a step change recently. I’m in an open design stainless steel custom shaft only cage, my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor, 100% of the time.

I just reached 1,900 hours without removal. There’s little hope for me getting unlocked until I hit 90 days of continuous wear. I do feel I could wear this forever without removal. I’ve worn this cage for over 11,400 hours.

For a ball trap I’ve worn a cage for most of a month with few releases. I feel I should switch back to a larger cage (if and when my wife ever lets me out of this one) so that I don’t have as much folded up skin. Being stuffed in chastity and trapping moisture and oils between skin folds is what drives the limit of my chastity.

I don’t need to remove my Malechastitynow devices to clean. I have minimal change in my shower routine. Except I don’t stroke myself ;)

But for a solid walled cage I think I’d have to remove it once a week. My holy trainer had got funky. And my wife has a sensitive nose.

She used to unlock me every day for an hour. That was fun and challenging too. She’d relock me each day. Now I’m living in the cage 100% for the last two months.

90731 likes this.
  6. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    1. We started off with a CB-6000 more than 1, then a MM Queen's Keep, about 10 years ago. However, overnight was always painful and I could usually escape the cages. Now, I'm locked in a Neosteel Spaceless belt and couldn't be happier. Even that takes a few days/weeks to perfectly shape it and adjust to it.

2. I'm in every day. However, I usually get let out every 1 to 2 days for a cleaning. Once in a while, I'm unlocked to go biking, but can do moderate exercise while locked. After adjusting to the belt, I can go MUCH longer without removing it (but that's not up to me).

3. Whenever the belt comes off, it's cleaned using soap, water, and a flexible bottle cleaner. When locked, I use, soap, water, shower head, and foam cleaning swabs. I also squirt 20ml of water into the tube after urinating.

90731 likes this.
  7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I am locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird. I started off slow and took it off whenever I started to feel discomfort. Do not over wear at the beginning. You might need adjustments to the cage which MM is great at doing. Not sure which device you chose but my Jailbird really never needs to come off. Cleaning is very easy in the shower. Occasionally I use a toothbrush if the lockup's go over a week. My time in the cage has grown over the past 2.5 years. I am not in a FLR or even dom/sub, for us it keeps me from masturbating and better focusing on my wife. My wife says it makes me much nicer and makes me feel like I am in my 20,s again during sex. My wife is not dominant but she said she would really it if I was always locked other than sex. I agree and never take it off other than when she wants sex, usually every weekend. I then clean the cage and manscape then lock up until she is ready again. I do not need any lube or anything else. The MM cage fits perfectly and I do not even know it is on. Good luck!

90731 and Ron33 like this.
  8. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Great question! It's interesting to read everyone's story. For me:

1. When we started 15+ years ago, i was just in for a day or two in a CB2000 occasionally as a punishment. As me and my Keyholder Wife, @MistressAMA, got more into the vibe, it became longer and when i switched to the A271 a few years ago, it became my steady companion. A bit of Vaseline under the base ring and I'm good to go.

2. These days, i wear it pretty much all the time. She lets me out when She wants to use it ("Her toy") but i usually lose out to Her Hitachi vibe and Phil, Her main dildo. I'm in around 95% for the year.

3. It comes off for cleaning every 2-3 weeks, otherwise it's just soap in the shower. So far, so very good.

asa

90731 likes this.
  9. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply and advice. I too chose the Jailbird, but it is still being built. 6-8 weeks is pure agony. I followed the measuring instructions to the T and had a couple of emails between myself and the Mistress at MM. I feel comfortable with what I ordered and look forward to the day it arrives. Thanks again.

Drews likes this.
  10. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Thank you asa. Curious if your KH started her own page for herself or if you led her to the site. I have a beautiful wife who is moving towards this VERY SLOWLY. She is ok with it and kind of seeing the benefits of a FLR when it’s appropriate for her to do so (in her mind). She is warming up to the idea of just asking for things she never use to. She asked for a diamond band, so I took her to the diamond district here in Los Angeles and she was very happy. She recently started a part time job and on her first day she told me to clean the entire kitchen, detail the stove and oven and steam mop the floors. So she is finding her way slowly and I am going to remain patient and try not push.

11. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    1) When starting this chastity lifestyle, how long did you start off wearing your device? What routine would you suggest for the first week, second, etc? And how long until you felt moderately comfortable to last more than, let’s a week in chastity? And any tips for putting your device on ie: do you use silicone based lube, water base, lotion, nothing at all.

My first experience with it was with a leather device meant for short-term usage. It was a pretty good introduction for us and we were sold on the idea. So we purchased our first "real" device, which was a CB-6000. I was so excited when it arrived that I had to be iced down for awhile just to get into it. As excited as I was to be locked up, we had to take breaks pretty often due to scrotal chaffing and irritation.
    Like anything else, practice makes perfect and Rome wasn't built in a day... my Mistress would have me wear it for a few hours, then out on a date night, then overnight, then for 24 hours, a weekend, and so forth. Listen to your body and communicate with your Keyholder how things are going. There's no shame if you need to take a break sometimes (especially when you're starting out).
    I'd say it took me about 3 months or so in order to get used to it enough to wear it for an entire week.
    As far as lube goes, I am a fan of using either baby oil or silicone lube. The former seems to work better but either one will help keep irritation at bay by preventing sensitive skin rubbing dry. Normal lotion works in a pinch too.

2) Now that you are use to your device, honestly, how many days a month are you in your device? About how often are you let out for cleaning? Do you feel like you need out every so often for a day or two for your skin to heal at all or do you get use to it over time?

On average: about 21 days for a typical month, which amounts to a day of rest once every 4 days or so. Sometimes my Mistress has me locked up for weeks on end when she wants to "test" me and my endurance, as a discipline tool, or just simply when she felt like it.
    Cleaning and maintaining hygiene is very, very important with longer term CB wear! Occasionally, we'd stretch it out, but the device would be unlocked for cleaning about every other day (obviously more often if I'm particularly active that day, etc).
    YMMY, but I found that my skin eventually got used to being in a cage over time. I will say that it was stubborn with how long it took, but it eventually did adapt.

3) And finally, what is your cleaning routine for yourself (caged or uncaged)? What is your cleaning routine for your device? I will have a SS device from MM, but if you are using a device with a different material, I am sure it would be great information for everyone.

Caged: a spray bottle comes in handy for a quick clean on a daily basis. Detachable shower head nozzles are a Godsend as well. I also like to take a Q-Tip and apply a lube around the inside of the ring and a work a drop or two into the tube.
    Uncaged: with a few exceptions, this occurs in my Mistress's presence and usually when we head into the shower. The device gets a soak in some hot soapy water for a little while before being put back on (unless it's the beginning of a rest day, of course).
    Regarding materials: the polycarbonate/CB-X models will eventually get kinda gross after you use them long enough, even with a deep cleaning. So, I actually have a couple of spare CB-3000 & 6000 tubes on hand to cut down on long term usage of any one tube. We also purchased a Holy Trainer v4 a few months ago and I like the discrete profile of it, although the ring portion is still taking some getting used to. From what I understand, the resin that it is made of is a lot better for frequent use than the plastic models.

I know that’s quite a few questions, so have fun and answer the ones you can or would like to. Looking for HONEST, REAL LIFE information for myself and anyone new to the lifestyle that comes after me. The newbie’s truly appreciate the wisdom from the veterans.

This was a great question, so thank you for asking, and I hope you enjoy the journey into your chastity lifestyle. Best of luck!

bondinchas likes this.
  12. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey, welcome and good luck!

1) Like many others, I started off in a CB line device (CB 6K in my case). At first, I wore it for maybe an hour or two at a time, trying different fits, and getting used to it. I was working from home (an early adopter!) at the time, so I could take it on or off whenever I wanted. I would wear it until it felt uncomfortable, then take it off for a bit. Wear times got longer pretty quick, and after a few days, I was able to wear it all day (you may take longer, just work with it). The first time I tried it all night, I had to take it off in the middle of the night. I waited a couple of days, then tried again. Eventually I went all night, and decided to leave it on. Went all day, and then all the next night! Whoooo hooooo! Progress. I left it on all week, and pretty much felt okay to go for however long (comfort wise anyway. Orgasm wise was another story).

For putting on a tube device, I recommend The Sock Trick. I'm sure if you search for it, you'll find it.

2) My wife/KH and I go on a feast-or-famine routine. When I'm locked up, it's usually for weeks at a time now. We have a MM Queens Keep, so cleaning doesn't require removal (see below). I'm pretty much in for as long as she wants me in. Travel or things that might involve a metal detector, she lets me out (she doesn't want the embarrassment). She used to let me out every two weeks for my chiro appointment, but now I stay locked for that too. Skin is fine with the stainless steel. The only discomfort I really get anymore is occasionally sleeping - I'm a side sleeper and the weight of the cage can pull on on side of my balls a bit. I just try to sleep on the other side for a few days. I do put a little cream around the ring whenever it starts to feel like something is dragging on the skin. I use either Gold Bond, or a home-made blend (my KH sells Doterra oils, so she likes me making up lotions and oils).

3) With the CB6k, it really needed weekly removal for cleaning . I went two weeks a couple of times, but it wasn't very nice - also, not attractive for my wife to unlock a dirty cock in a dirty tube. For cleaning while locked, I'd use those large swabs with soapy water.

For the Stainless MM, I can keep everything very clean without removal, and as far as hygiene goes, I could be locked in it forever. Gulp. My routine is I have a round plastic food container (I think it was originally a quart of potato salad from the supermarket) that I fill with warm soapy water and push it up against my body with cage and contents inside. Agitate a bit, repeat with rinse water, then hand apply soap and rinse thoroughly with the sprayer nozzle. Towel dry, and off I go.

13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    The only real routine we have is I take her breakfast in bed on a Sunday morning! Not much I know compared to many here and to be honest I'd do so even if I wasn't kept Chaste!

14. NCB1963

NCB1963 Member

Local Time:
    I started off buying a CB-2000 and CB-3000 because I didn't know if I would prefer a tube or an open cage. Turns out I liked the tube much better. I started off slowly 15 or 30 minutes at a time. That grew to several hours, then all day, then all night. The first time I tried to wear it multiple days it really started to hurt after 2.5 days. I took it off for a day or two and then tried again. No problem making it 3 days on the next try. It took a good 2 months before I could wear it for a week or more with a short break each day for cleaning. My keyholder insisted that I wait until I was completely comfortable wearing my tube long term before she started enforcing lock up periods.

Now I have a Holy Trainer which I absolutely love. But I want to try a stainless steel cage--I have a sneaking suspicion an open cage stainless steel device won't need as much cleaning. And it might be easier to put on. Right now I use a little baby oil gel to help my tube slide on to my little thing.

Pre-Covid my chastity tube came off daily for cleaning. It got really funky smelling really fast. But now that I'm working from home I can leave it on for a week between cleanings. That is the only perk of the Covid lockdown!

I have a long distance keyholder that I used to visit once or twice per month for a weekend of hard spankings and service to her. I was just getting really, really good at washing dishes, doing laundry, scrubbing bathrooms, shoveling snow, giving foot massages before Covid hit. Now I'm lucky to see her once every 3 or 4 months. :(

Thankfully I have never needed to use my emergency key, but I think access to an emergency key is essential in case something starts to go numb and/or turn blue. You can use the honor system, put the key in a tamper evident container or spend some big bucks for an internet key safe.

15. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    We don't have what I would call a routine. I stay locked in an MM Jailbird about 90% of the time. Might go a couple of weeks before she wants to release me. Or she might lock / unlock it repeatedly over a weekend. Just depends on what she's feeling like. It keeps pressure off of her to do specific things. It's fun having her control what happens. Usually. :)

90731 and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice