Your best tips for ensuring a perfectly ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteta, Apr 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    A recent thread about ejaculating quickly made me think of this - I'd post a question in there but I'd rather not hijack it and derail the intended discussion.

After more than 5 days to a week of denial, it doesn't take much to bring me to orgasm. That would be fine and well and all but my KH does enjoy PIV. We have a strapon I've used but she sometimes wants the real thing, and I want the ability to perform without my sensitivity getting in the way.

There are several options available I'm aware of for addressing this but I want to focus specifically on ruined orgasms. They've always been sort of a mystery to me personally to get right.

Specifically I've noticed:

If ruined properly I do not "spurt" at all. It's much more like a continuous dribble. I remain completely erect and aroused. Swallowing my ejaculate, which normally I cannot bring myself to do, is very appealing and I love the taste and texture. Most importantly there is no post-orgasm dropout. It feels nice but nowhere as strong as an orgasm. I'm able to continue afterward and could have another ruined orgasm or a full O, but I am not so sensitive anymore that it would happen in seconds. So my stamina has increased.

Then there's an improperly ruined orgasm which I guess I'll just call a bad orgasm. If I have a bad orgasm I will spurt ejaculate but it's much weaker than a full O and I don't ejaculate as much. It's not nearly as pleasurable as a full orgasm but I do still get the post-orgasm dropout and loss of libido. I want to avoid these at all costs as they seem like such as waste of sexual energy. I have a normal refractory period after. My KH does not like when these happen either. I would rather have no sort of orgasm whatsoever than these.

We've used a ruined orgasm successfully before to increase my stamina before PIV. This way I can perform as normal and with much less risk of having an accidental orgasm. Unfortunately just as often we end up with a bad orgasm and I'm unable to perform (and am no longer very interested in) PIV. :/

I'm looking for any and all advice about how you have been able to find the way to consistently produce a ruined orgasm. The edge and let go method is all I've been using and it seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes I'll edge 5 or 10 times and ruin perfectly, sometimes the exact same process gives me a bad orgasm. Tips? Tricks?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Yes, I agree that, for me, the best ruined orgasm is when it comes out in a slow dribble, rather than spurting. Spurting suggests some form of ejaculation, however weakened. The slow dribble is intensely frustrating. It's hard to time it right.

njcuckold and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Yes I have had post orgasm blues and are keen to learn more about avoiding it. My keyholder doesn't like it at all

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Feedback/communication and KH watching the signs of impending orgasm help. There is minimal margin for error, so expecting a perfect ruined orgasm every time is not realistic.

Peter Rabbit, Breathe and chasteta like this.
  5. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Yeah realistically I think that's ubderstandable. I'm just close to 50/50 right now and being able to get to 90/10 even would be awesome.

Breathe likes this.
  6. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Sound advice! It truly is a microscopic line to skirt. I've been successful by watching him like a hawk and picking up on his microexpressions.

I know the feeling. For Me, I've been wanting to rack them up after I get a successful one... Most I've gotten so far in succession is three, but it's always that last one that 'gets' Me! Just one stroke too many.

Perhaps I should be satisfied with administering just one ruined orgasm, but ... I know Me. And I'm not. :rolleyes:

sissystephanie and Panda2010 like this.
  7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Aren't the terms "perfectly" and "ruined" never supposed to co-exist in a sentence? LOL

Breathe likes this.
  8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    It appears most of us around here are fans of 'oxymorons' such as this. ;)

sissystephanie and LesterBallard like this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if youm milked it always comes out like a dribble. it never ever spurt.

10. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    My KH lets me edge myself when she feels I deserved it, I find that because of this when she does want "the real thing" I have the ability to get inside her so she can orgasm because I have so much practice at edging with out ejaculating. I am then required to lock myself back up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice