Young Sissy Looking for strict and cruel keyholder! :)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sissy_slut_22, May 26, 2011.

1. sissy_slut_22

sissy_slut_22 New member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Hi to everyone!

I'm 24 years sissy-slut from spain searching something new, maybe into chastity and bdsm. I've a chastity device also, and a lot of toys and clothes, and I don't know If someone is interested in to have a slave or sissy (wich to play , keyhold, and have fun time, don't know if online, real, half...) As the moment just try see what happen and meet someone more into this! I'm looking for someone to keyhold me, but I'm also opened to keyhold or dominate other one just for to try also! It could be funny :)

What can I offer? I think that depends of you! It's just, talk about it , and find a way to have fun together! If someone interested into talk and try something... then here I'm! :)

2. banished

banished New member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    i am willing to take your challenge feel free to email me to talk to me as im not on here that much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice