Young Sissy Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissylola, Jun 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissylola

sissylola New member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Hello everyone, i'm a young (22) sissy now in self-chastity with kitchenSafe, and i've reached the goal of two weeks today!
    Since two weeks mornings are very painful, i'm locked in a CB6000s and i remove it only for clean every 3-4 days for few minutes and after immediatly locked up again.
    I'm in chastity cause i'm a very lazy student and i think it might help me to improve my study and to pass exams, and hope it works!
    I've also started butt plug training and passed to a medium size butt just yesterday.
    I'm very horny now and i don't go straight alone, so i'm looking for a free online keyholder.
    Please, PLEASE, help me!
    Curtsey, Sissy Lola

MonikaTV, DGently and Mark Owen like this.
  2. purpleswordfish

Well done on going two whole weeks Lola.

3. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Hello Lola, congratulations on your first step into chastity. I also use a kSafe/Kitchensafe for my keys and find very useful.

I would suggest going a minimum of 30 days between cleanings. Going 3 or 4 days between cleanings besides being a hassle is IMHO and from experience self defeating the purpose of chastity. Just something to consider.

That's great that you are trying out using a butt plug. I too use a butt plug every day and love it very much. I started out small and over time have progressed to a large plug. Not overly large like what some folks here use but large for me anyway. I have reached a point where I don't feel "right" without a plug in my ass. If you plan to have your ass plugged when in public like I do be mindful of the way the plug is designed, namely the "neck" of the plug. If it is not long enough the plug will more than likely fall out of your ass and be embarrassing as hell!

Hang in there! :)

4. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    where are you from dear if your close I could hold them for you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice