Young males

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Candela, Nov 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Candela

Candela Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    My bf is a young guy in his 20s. Is chastity difficult during young age? Could it do him some harm? I think he is so lucky to be locked up when he could have enjoy some hot sex during his early years ;)

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Yes, Chastity will be difficult at that age as his body is going to be producing chemicals ata much greater rate than someone like me in their late 40s.

No, it won't hurt him.

And as long as he isn't locked and ignored he will have some of the hottest and kinkiest sex he could possibly have, so no worries about that either.

Stephie likes this.
  3. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I can share my experience as I have started with chastity quite early in my very late teens.

Yes, it was more difficult than later, but as I explored these things hand in hand with someone I have loved, adored and who had great amount of empathy, it was not THAT difficult. It has evolved into more serious approach quite soon +/- 24/7 and it did not make me any harm. In fact, when I look back, it helped me in so many things I am grateful I was lucky enough to be able to start so early. In fact, I think if more young couples would start early, the world would be a better place :)

And as @Jasmic68 mentioned locking someone doesn't mean ignoring him.

Horny lockedmale likes this.
  4. superchef08

superchef08 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    wish i would find a cute 18-19 year old who wants to experiement with chastity and control in new jersey

5. superchef08

superchef08 Junior Member

Local Time:
    there are ways to help him with the chastity., like hormonal reduction therapy, penis numbing and milking him via his prostate often so he forgets to relate penis to orgasm

6. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Hey I'm 22 years old and in chastity !

@Candela As you said, I consider myself lucky to be locked up at my young age ! Actually the first time I was locked up, I was still virgin.

Is it difficult ? Yes, it is. Obvisouly our hormonal activity is higher when younger then it makes it more difficult. But for now I don't really know if it will become easier as my hormonal activity decreases because I'm still 22 yo...
    On top of that, I would say that your lifestyle is really important. I'm still in university so I have a student lifestyle : going to the bars, partying hanging with friends all the time.. And I won't lie, this is difficult to be in chastity while living that way. When I was doing an internship this summer, it was totally different, I had a quite normal working life. I spent my days surrounded with adults in a professional environment so it was very different than my student life : my days were predictable and busy. And chastity was perfectly integrated in that lifestyle, it helped me stay focused and in a working mood.

When you're studying you have more free time to think about your chastity situation, you get horny and so on... It is definitely more rewarding to stay locked up during those times :)
    So I would say, it depends about your age but also a lot of your lifestyle !

Horny lockedmale and joe01 like this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I have been wearing a chastity cage for 4 years. However I am 65 and my libido is not what it used to be and I am no longer living with two women. When I was 20 I was having 2-3 orgasms a day. Despite enjoying orgasm denial now, I would not recommend it to a young guy. That is the time to have as many orgasms as you can because some day they will not be so easy to have.

I am as sexual submissive and masochist but found other ways to feed my fetishes without orgasm denial. I was dominated by my wife's girlfriend for most of my marriage and we did fine without orgasm denial until I was about 45. Then no more intercourse from either lady and sex was mostly being dominated and then left to my own devices or a handjob while being sexually tortured. Plus I was physically active and wearing a cage would not work for me at all.

Now in my old age, chastity play is a perfect fit for our situation. It has taken my frustration in having much less orgasms than I was used to and turned it into a fun sex game. On the other hand if he is OK with it, then try it. The truth is that the majority of guys give it up soon once the reality sinks in. In their fantasy they do not feel horny, they just feel excited. So do it and see what happens. A few will like it but most will not or use it sporadically rather then full time. I thought chastity play was stupid and here I am locked up for 4 years and having just a few orgasms a year.

Her Dividend likes this.
  8. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    I disagree. It is nothing wrong to start with chastity in young age. If you would do it with someone you love it will open you new level of shared intimity and sexuality. In fact, I would say - even it may sound as a controversy - male orgasm blocks some deeper feelings and more complex sexuality. But each of us is different. From my experience it is mistake to put chastity into old age only.

What is important is explore these topics by your own pace, do not rush anything and communicate with your partner so you will be able to discover what suits you.

9. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    We're both in our mid 20s experimenting with chastity, and I feel if anything it's better! Instead of being overwhelmed by hormones and running off to rub one off, all that intense sexual energy is focused on the relationship instead. Due to the high levels of testosterone, within a day or two you're already frustrated to the point you're clawing just to get out. The only "problem" you may encounter is having to deal with all that passion focused solely on you.

10. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    I'm just short of mid twenties and am in permanent orgasm denial / chastity. Trust me, he can cope! Will it drive him crazy? Sure. We he burst? Nope!

11. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    He is very lucky to be locked up! Instead of wasting his time and energy masturbating and sleeping around, he will have much more time to be romantic and think about you! Also, the increased horny state will help him become more open your fantasies. You fantasies will become realities quicker with him locked up.

12. Muslimcuck

Muslimcuck New member

Office Worker
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    18 year old here getting device tomorrow for self chastity

13. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hey, Vinney, I am 64 and still get it up, service my wife and get horny all the time. My doctor is surprised at how soft my prostate gland is.
    Use it or lose it! Luckily for me my wife must have penetration and loves it when I cum inside her. Our chastity games last 2 days max.
    Ss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice