Young chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by astrapo, Sep 13, 2012.

1. astrapo

astrapo New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Hi
    I have fantasized about chastity for a few years and having just turned 18, so I bought a cb 6000s. Being young I don't have much experience in any sexual activity, although I've read around and enjoyed stories, so there are other things that i want to experience apart from this. But I've known for a good few years that i want to be locked up, so i thought that this could be an introduction to at least some parts of my fetish.

I have started my first lock up, firstly on self will for about a day before I found this site and found some suggestions for using locking sites. I preceded to use these to lock myself for about 2 more days. I allowed other members to vote to extend my time and overnight i had received about 12 additional hours. I found this quite amount surprising and slightly daunting as now my first lock up will be for about 3 1/2 days (atm i have stopped any more extensions as i was gaining time faster than i went through it, i stands at 1 day and 15 hours from now). But it also felt exhilarating. I'm thinking about trying to get a key master, or someone I can share chastity with.(any advise?)

At the moment i am waiting to go to university ( in about 2 weeks), so I don't have much to think about or do. This causes a large focus on the chastity, but i don't know what it will feel like when i actually have to do other, normal day, things.

Reading through this site a bit, with other people in different situations, I just thought that i could introduce myself and there may be some people to talk to.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    welcome to the Mansion you will find many folks here happy to share information and chat with you in your shared fantasy. Good luck with college the device may or may not help in focussing your mind on your studies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice