You have to earn it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Clean Living, Jan 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    My Lady and I are a few weeks into a commitment to an FLR that includes chastity. Previously, we were off and on, but she would tail off because it didn't appeal to her sufficiently or meet her needs. This time, in discussions I emphasized my submission and service, including many examples of what she would stand to gain. Well, we gave it a go and something appears to have clicked. One of the best key indicators that things are different? When she issues a command or tells me how things are going to be, there's this delicious grin that is kind of a hungry, in-your-face indicator that she's gotten the upper hand and is enjoying it immensely.
    It's early in our journey and there are things that we need to sort out daily. She appears to really like the fact that sex is totally on her terms/desires; she said 'I can have an orgasm whenever I wish, but you are going to have to earn yours'. I titled one of my other posts 'Uh-oh' in part do to that statement. She has taken my submission and service offer to heart and is tapping it for many changes in our relationship that shift the power to her.
    What I'm wondering is how many of you (heads of household or subs/slaves/servants) use the principle of 'earning' a chance to come? If you do, what form does it take? It appears that the price for an O for me is going to be pretty high. She has launched a flurry of to-do list items and expectations like exercise and weight loss (I'm not obese but need to do more). Unless these are fulfilled, no cummies for me! In what feels like a test, each time I complete one, more are added.
    Starting to ramble, so please share your household's understanding of what leads to an orgasm for the 'bottom'. Obviously, a horny top who likes PIV probably spurs a lot of them (for my Lady, not very often at all anymore).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice