You decide if I cum on wife's birthday

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max51, Jul 7, 2014.

?

Should my wife let me cum on her birthday?

Poll closed Jul 28, 2014.
  1. Yes, it will be fun for her to watch me scream with pleasure

16.0%
  2. No, it is more fun for her to tease me rather than having to deal with the mess and letdown.

84.0%
  1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    My wife first indicated that I will have to be locked up until her birthday in about 2.5 weeks. However, during tonight's teasing hour, she wondered if letting me cum is a gift for me instead of her since she gets great pleasure and orgasms by keeping me from having an orgasm. She said that she cannot make up her mind but I know from past experiences that she likes to make me think I am not going to have and orgasm and then surprise!

I told her that I will conduct a poll and let you all decide. The basics are that I have already been without an orgasm for a week and have 2 and a half weeks to go until her birthday.

Below is a video that is so much like the way my wife teases me three times a week right down to playing with me when she plays with herself with a vibrator and then performing oral before she tells me to lock up.

http://xhamster.com/movies/2404932/femdom_chastity_slave_teased.html

2. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    That was easy...lol...

3. Max51

Local Time:
    And I though you were my friends.

4. gabri34

gabri34 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    That was easy for me too. I am going w/o orgasms for long months so your few weeks is not so much , believe me ;)

locked120 likes this.
  5. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    You are so lucky.

6. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    3 weeks chastity is ideal because no down-time after;so it's 'yes' but one full orgasm only.

7. Max51

Local Time:
    After almost a year we found that 3 weeks is the optimum time for me. After much trial and error, we have found our stride. One week is a piece of cake for me. Two weeks and I start thinking of orgasms all the time but at three weeks I am totally engrossed in getting my orgasm to the distraction of all else so my wife lets me cum and then I get locked up immediately and massage her feet. We have found this to eliminate any changes in me but then again, I was always nice to my wife. :)

8. Max51

Local Time:
    Just showed this to Sue. She agrees with the result and said she will abide by it. As she tells me all the time, a penis is for teasing, not cumming. If it were up to her, I would never cum. She only lets me cum because she feels that I need to once every few weeks.

9. Max51

Local Time:
    Thanks for nothing. :). Sue told me to remove my orgasm date from my signature.

10. Max51

Local Time:
    My wife just asked me for the results of this poll. Whether or not she will follow the results is up to her but she does like to do things that I do not expect. Do not know about tonight. She teased me last night and told me to wait until day. However, she had me lock up and told me to keep it on when I shower because she has not made up her mind yet. Once again, I have no idea of whether I will have an orgasm or not tonight.

I guess you would say that we are more into Teasing and Denial than what most consider chastity. I can have 2-3 orgasms a week or one after two weeks. The teasing is the fun part for both of us.

11. Max51

Local Time:
    I gave her the results of this poll and she told me I have to wait until her birthday. She performed oral on me for about a half hour. Poor thing does not want an orgasm because it hurts her back. To my surprise, she really got into it edging me over and over and then I came. It was a lot of semen but was just an OK orgasm to my disappoint. Sort of like a ruined orgasm going a little too far but not enough. It felt good and better than nothing but then she fed me my semen and played with my penis some more until I had the big one. She has gotten very good at giving me double orgasms.

She told me to remember it because she wants both of us super horny for her birthday. It is just two weeks away and that is about the start of my limit so it should not be too bad. I think our brand of chastity is a lot different than most. We like orgasms with chastity in between with lots of teasing and denial.

Got to go and massage her feet now. She is keeping her nightie on. Wanted me to lock up again as I was when I first got into bed but I told her that I was sore from the Points of Intrigue all day and needed some time for the soreness to go away. She agreed but told me that if I show any signs of getting horny or asking her for sex, I will be locked up again. Masturbation is not even a though and has not been since last year. Amazing how she broke me of that habit and I feel I would be cheating on her if I did it.

12. Max51

Local Time:
    Last post. Wife has me locked up for two weeks until her birthday. I tried to get out of it using the Wheel of Misfortune, but that too said to wait until her Birthday. She is also going to wait. She made this a great weekend for me, one of the best sexually not only just for the sex but by coming fully out to me about the extent of her feelings for women as lovers. Even got a multiple orgasm and that is it until two weeks from now. May not seem much to many but for me, it is the end of my limit. Thanks for responding to the poll and hopefully some day I may return the favor. :)

13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    @Max51 I seem to recall that in one of your other many many threads, you mention that your wife prefers to keep her sexlife private. As you have told everyone on this site in every little nook and cranny on the forums absolutely every little detail about and your wifes intimate sexlife, I do hope she never come on here. She will be horrified!!!!!!!

chastecocklet, Lady De and CorsetJane like this.
  14. Max51

Local Time:
    Gosh, did you put your finger on that. My wife was somewhat surprised about what I have been doing after I told her about the poll. I assured her of anonymity and also directed to her to some erotic stories I wrote for a story website. To my surprise, she actually read them. We had a nice talk and now she is opening up to me. I never knew that she also lusted after lesbians before. She has always made it a point to only let me know about the ones we both could have sex with. This has been a positive experience for us and whether anyone believes me or not, it does not change what we did and what we are now.

15. Max51

Local Time:
    Forgot to mention that I have untreated ADHD. I quit taking Ritalin a few years ago as it was exacerbating my insomnia. I am all over the place in real life too. :) My life has actually been very interesting, more so than most people I know. I tend to mold things to the way I like them to be and do what it takes to accomplish it. Not a dominant woman's dream sub. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice