You Can't Put The Genie Back In The Bottle

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockit, Oct 2, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    My journey with Mistress Jules has been well documented. However there have been a lot of changes in her Keyholding and Domination. Some changes have been subtle some quite drastic to say the least.

I seem to getting everything I wished for in my Mistress and more. A few months ago Mistress Jules was struggling to come to grips with her new suede flogger. A few weeks
    later she was wielding the leather flogger, crop and dressage whip with expert accuracy.

The guilt Mistress Jules had once felt for keeping me locked has long disappeared. Being
    locked now is just a requirement of her slave and being unlocked a privilege to be earned.
    Mistress Jules has become stricter more demanding and even a bit sadistic and managed to retain her loving caring personality.

I watch Mistress Jules going from strength to strength in her role as Mistress. Sometimes it scares me however mostly I feel admiration and excitement. I feel my life will never be the same again and I feel blessed.

One thing I have realised is we will only move forward and never back. There is an old saying you can’t put the Genie back in the bottle.

Well I have well and truly found my genie; I have made my wishes and they have been granted. I would not change a thing, I would never try and put the genie back in the bottle even if I could.
    There are a few lines in my post Fact or Fiction that seems to back to haunt me.

Mistress Jules knew she was the only one who could give this gift to lockit. She was determined nothing would allow her to waver in her commitment to lockit’s chastity least
    of all lockit.

2. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am so pleased for you and myself and Mistress Deborah have used that same expression. I wanted a Mistress and that is what we crafted. I wish you and Mistress Jules the very very best.
    All the best
    Lucy x

Mistress Jules and lockit like this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Years ago my wife said " be careful what you wish for", I have no regrets either.

sub2cyn and Mistress Jules like this.
  5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As I am sure everyone can see from the photo I uploaded recently, I am definitely enjoying this phase of my journey. "Lock them longer and hit them harder" would seem to be a good way to go I think. I don't see @lockit forgetting anything he has been told anytime soon now that he realises the consequences.

6. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I never understood that expression. WHY would I want to put a genie back in the bottle? I'm glad my wish was granted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice