You Bought Them, Now You Can Wear Them

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by sissymissy, Nov 9, 2008.

1. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Here's the start of something I've thought for some time would make a great story idea...

hopefully to be continued but for now, here's what I have...

You Bought Them, Now You Can Wear Them

I’d been seeing my current girlfriend for a few months and we’d been getting along rather well and connected with many similar interests and likes.

We had been going out almost every night for a while and when she told me on Saturday that she was going to be going out with her girlfriends on Monday night, I began to think about what I would wear Monday night.

I wasn’t going to be hitting the town and stepping out on my new girl friend…

No, I began thinking of slipping into something a little “less comfortable” for the night and spending my night in.

Since a teenager, I had been fond of lingerie, always preferring its soft and silky texture over my normal tightie whities. Starting with panties and then graduating to slips and bras and before long my collection was filling several boxes to overflowing.

My mind was definitely elsewhere on Sunday as we attended a picnic with friends. I kept thinking of what I would be wearing and doing the next day. I wasn’t planning anything too extravagant but did want to let my feminine side breathe a little.

I was thinking I would start with a nice leisurely perfumed bubble bath and of course follow that with getting dressed head to toe en femme.

Once dressed, I wasn’t real sure what I would get into… This was the days before the internet really and so getting online to chat with my “girlfriends” in myspace or facebook or whatever wasn’t an option.

I did know that I had to thin down my collection some as it was overflowing its current boxes and with my new friend over more and more, it would only be a matter of time til she found it and then who knows what and I wasn’t ready to confront that situation at the time.

Well wouldn’t you know it that as it turned out, I was silly for worrying about that as it had all ready happened…

There I was fresh out of the tub and sitting in the middle of my room with all my clothes spread around me trying to decide what to wear first and the door bell rings.

I freeze hoping maybe it’s a salesman who will just leave.

No such luck.

The initial ring is followed a little later by knocking and a voice calling my name.

Not really sure what to think I mess my hair good and pull on some sweats and a tee and go to see who it is.

I no more than get the door opened and she comes barging in, explaining how she thought she had left an earring by the couch last night, and oh yes, here it is.

“Just getting up sleepy head?”

Great, she was buying into my plan.

She came over and grabbed me in a big hug and went to kiss me when she stopped just short.

“What is that smell? Are you wearing perfume?”

She started really sniffing me all over and since I was only wearing a pair of sweats, there wasn’t much hiding it.

I stood there froze unsure of what to do or say and in that moment things went from bad to worse.

She headed to my bedroom door and even though I finally came to my senses, it was too late.

She pushed the door opened and walked into the middle of the room where I had been sitting surround by a several boxes worth of panties, bras, slips, pantyhose, garterbelts and stockings, waist cinchers, etc…

She just stood there for a few minutes surveying my collection and then after several more long awkward minutes of silence and her staring directing at me, she finally started to smile.

“Honestly honey, it’s ok. Truth be told, I’ve known for a week or so but wasn’t sure how to approach the subject.”

I didn’t know what to do and just stood there awkwardly for several minutes until she broke the silence again.

“Why are you still in those sweats though dear with all these other wonderful choices here?”

As if I wasn’t already red enough, that statement really made me blush and my cheeks burn.

“Now come on honey, there’s no use denying that you like this stuff or you wouldn’t have it all. Some of it’s still new and not even out of the packages or still has the tags attached, what a shame.”

She stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at me still standing there with that deer in the headlights look on my face and my feet feeling like they were stuck in quick sand and I got the feeling I was sinking fast…

“STRIP!”

That did it… I snapped out of my day dream and I couldn’t get out of my clothes quick enough.

“Once you’re naked, you can go into the bathroom and take a nice long hot shower and when you come out, I don’t want to see any hair below your eyebrows… and I’ll take care of them later…”

GULP, what had I gotten myself into…

Once naked, I quickly scampered into the bathroom and started the shower to begin my assignment. It wasn’t the easiest task and I found the backs of my legs to be especially difficult not to mention my butt…

Once freshly shaved I stepped out of the shower and began to dry. About half way done and I began to get goosebumps all over. It wasn’t cold in there with all the steam from the shower but I had the strangest feeling wash over me all of a sudden and my stomach began to tingle.

I didn’t have much time to think about this latest development as right about then her voice comes from the bedroom.

“Are you done yet… SISSY”

I nervously step out of the bathroom and back across the hall and into my bedroom to see her still standing there smiling with her hands upon her hips and a huge smile upon her face.

>>>**** Pardon the interruption dear reader but this is Mistress and I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to my sissy’s story.

I would also like you to know that from this point on I will be expecting that you follow right along with my sissy as you read of her adventures.

She is now shaved from the eyebrows down and if you truly are a sissy… are you dearie??? You should be shaved too. Now since I hadn’t stated that yet in the story, I will allow you to read on without shaving but from here on, if you cannot or will not perform and dress the same as my sissy, you must stop reading.

Of course if you truly would like to please me, you will pause reading here and go shave…

Now in order to make things a little easier for you, I will tell you some of the items that are sure to be included in sissy’s tale but be forewarned that I’m not giving away all the secrets to come…

2 Pair of PANTIES
    Bra (should match at least one panty)
    Garterbelt (sissy’s is a girdle style and very tight)
    Stockings (preferably with seams)
    Waist Cincher
    Full nylon slip
    Dress (I prefer sissies in bright floral prints but any dress will do)

You are to go gather these items… and then you may continue with my sissy’s story and as stated, when she dons an item, you will also put on the item. When she removes an item, you will remove the item...

Now continue if you are ready… sissy? ****<<<

I didn’t know what to do or what to say… I just stood there naked with my hands covering my privates.

She approached and circled me twice, looking me over from head to toe as she circled me...

“Hands at your side!”

“Stand up straight!”

She circles again and I begin to feel the goosebumps and the funny feeling down deep in my stomach once again.

She stops behind me and stands up very close and reaches around and begins to stroke my penis until it’s harder than I ever remember it being and stops.

“Now that I see you are at full attention, let’s go over some rules…”

“While you were taking your sweet time in the shower, I was busy helping you out and cleaning up around here.”

“Since it seems like such a shame to store all these beautiful and delicate items in boxes, I’ve emptied several drawers for you to keep your unmentionables and such in.”

“First we’ll get you dressed and then you can put away the rest of these things and then we’ll really have some fun.”

I don’t think I liked the sound of that but at the moment I really didn’t see any way that I could squirm my way out of this situation even if I did want to.

She walks around me again and begins gathering item after item from the various piles around the room. Still being a little out of it I didn’t see everything she grabbed but it was getting to be considerable and I wondered where this was heading…

Once satisfied with her selections, she stands closely before me. With the bundle of clothes under her one arm, she firmly grabs my chin forcing me to look her straight in the eye and gives me a very seductive look and a low, throaty “Follow me S I S S Y!”

She leads me back into the living room and leaves me standing in front of the sofa.

As I stand there, she begins to spread her selections out on the sofa in front of me.

I’m still hard and for a moment begin to feel weak in my knees until she finishes arranging everything and once again stands behind me and begins to stroke again.

This time she stops after just a few strokes as I’m already hard and I’m sure she senses how thoroughly excited this whole episode has me.

She then kind of surprises me and moves to my lazy boy and kicks up the stool and reclines it back about half way.

“OK SISSY, Time to get you Dressed!”

I look over to her and see only a huge grin and realize she is not going to help or participate but that I’m am going to simply be expected to dress for her.

“Start with your garterbelt and stockings and be sure those garters are taut and your seams are straight or there will be punishment.”

<Gulp> punishment? What the heck… Where did that come from???

Here this whole time, along with everything that had been racing through my head, I had been thinking… Well, it could be worse, she could have found the “toy chest” which was more less obscured in the back of a different closet than where the clothes had been.

Well, I didn’t have too much time to think about this latest development as she snaps me out of my revelrie.

“Hurray up SISSY”

Followed by a loud “POP” and then shortly after that, a searing pain on my left butt cheek.

NO… IT CAN’T BE… <GULP> it was…

She had found my toy chest and moving quicker than I’d have thought possible of her, she reached down beside the chair and grabbed my until now hidden red riding crop and had just delivered a sound swat to my left butt cheek and now grinned even larger.

“Follow my orders and get dressed now or there will be more SISSY!”

My hands were shaking and i managed to get the garterbelt and one of the stockings on with no problem but the last stocking was giving me fits… first, it didn’t want to gather right on my hand and then it took me forever to get it’s seam straight and garters attached. But after what seemed like an eternity, I was finally standing there in front of her once again in stockings and garterbelt.

>>>>**** Are your stockings gartered tautly sissy? ****<<<<

“Panties next sissy.”

Somehow it seems her grin grows even bigger as she commands me from her comfy seat on my lzyboy...

I meanwhile, reach for and put on the white nylon briefs with lace inserts over the legs that she has selected. These have always been some of my favorites but now as I look down, I’m cursing them for being so sheer as my erection is clearly on display and seems framed nicely, sticking up over the garterbelt which is also visible through them.

“I think your Bra should be next SISSY.”

As she commands, on goes my bra. I’ll never get used to that… my bra… my panties… etc… oh my.

“Feeling nice and girly yet SISSY?”

“Here, you can’t forget these SISSY.”

She confirms my fears that she had definitely found my toys as she hands me my boobs… D cup filling, fake rubber boobs that I purchased off an auction site for kicks and was now kind of regretting…

Once she was satisfied that my inserts were seated correctly and their false nipples were protruding straight out like a good horny sissy, she directed me with a spin of her finger to turn and model for her.

After several embarrassing turns she allowed me to stop and issued the command to next don the waist cincher.

I had been dreading this as I saw the one she had chosen was the smallest that I owned. Even though it was just nylon spandex, I really had to stretch both it and me to get it on in the first place. In the second place, it could really turn evil after an hour or so of it’s constant squeezing.

“Could we please pick something else honey?”

I don’t think I even had time to blink before she kicked down the footstool and was up and out of the lzyboy and right in my face and once again grabbed my by the chin and looked me straight in the eye.

“Look here S I S S Y, THIS is how it’s going to be… I will give the orders and you will take the orders and from now on you will address me as Mistress!”

“You bought them, now you can wear them!”

It took me a few moments to find my voice and even then it came out rather weak and feeble sounding...

"Yes Mistress."

As she sat back in my lzyboy again, i sucked in my gut as much as possible and stretched the cincher as much as possible and after much struggling, finally had all the little hooks done up I stood there in front of her as she grinned and had even giggled a little at my contortions and struggles to get the cincher on.

“Slip goes on next SISSY.”

And so it did… I reached down (and really noticed the waist cincher) and picked up the slip and dropped it over my head, threading my arms through the thin straps. The slip was nylon and white also and hung to just above my knees with a band of two inch lace around the hem and lace inserts over the boobs. This slip had also always been a favorite of mine.

“Now run your hands all over your body and dance a little for me Sissy. Give me a good strip tease show Sissy but don’t actually take anything off. Keep your hands and body and clothes all moving so you can truly feel all those tight and slinky clothes slipping and sliding and rubbing all over you.

She kept me at it for nearly 15 minutes I think. But at least if I had any doubt of how she really felt about all this, I didn’t have to wonder long as I saw one of her hands disappear into her jeans to rub herself as she watched me dance and humiliate myself in front of her.

Once she had her fill of my dancing, she stood again and ordered me to follow her back into the bedroom.

“Now before we get you dressed completely, I think we should straighten up things in here first. After all, it was bad enough to keep these pretty things in boxes but to have them strewn all about like this is out of the question.”

She sat down on my bed and directed me to stand in front of her in the middle of everything where I had been when all this started…

“No pick up all your pretty panties and put them in the top right drawer in your dresser.”

I thought this would be good as that drawer had been full of my boxers and briefs and even a few pairs of old tightie whities.

When I opened the drawer though, imagine my surprise to find it was now empty except for a few magazine perfume samples that she had unfolded and placed in there.

As if she was reading my mind, she answered my strange look.

“They are so your delicates smell delicate Sissy.”

“Now, in with all your panties and be sure they are all folded and nicely arranged.”

Noticing that she had brought along the crop from the living room, I didn’t want to push things but I couldn’t stand not knowing.

“Um, uhhhh, Mistress, may I inquire as to where my underwear are?” I slowly stuttered out.

“Why I told you dear sissy that I had cleaned out several of your drawers for you and you silly sissy… you ARE WEARING YOUR UNDERWEAR!”

“You bought them, now you can wear them.”

I was really beginning to hate those eight little words and realized that it could only get worse as those same words could, and I’m sure would, in time also be applied to many of the items from my toy chest which contained among other toys… my CB2000.

Sissym1145, Plus1485 and SoumisCH like this.
  2. gmmech

gmmech Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Oooooooooo I can only imagine where this can go from here!!!!

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Very nice story missy.....
    Sounds like missy wants more from this than just a story!!!!! Some fantasys really do come true sweetie!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    It is not just only that sissy missy wants more from this but she needs it. Wouldn't You agree, Mistress Michelle?

Missy, i really like the story and i hope there will be a sequel ...

maid katrin

5. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Go, sissymissy! good story so far

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    You're right katrin....missy definatly needs more!! I have just the thing for her and.....shes not that far away from Me!!! Maybe missy would like to show Me what shes got???? I certainly wouldnt mind showing her what I've got for her!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

7. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the compliments...

Thank you all for the compliments...

Part 2 to come soon hopefully... i did go back through this today and corrected a few of the typos... even though i did proof it twice before posting a few still slipped through...

As in the story, i feel little like a deer in the headlights after reading a few of the comments... <blush> and <curtsey> Thank You Mistress Michelle.

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Very good story missy... And I really like the notion that a sissy has to wear what a sissy has bought... you do agree don't you missy?

9. sissymissy

Local Time:
    <big Blush> Yes Miss D and thank You.

10. leotard_sissy

leotard_sissy Junior Member

Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Great story, going to read part 2 right now!

11. SissyNYC

SissyNYC as femme as you say

Local Time:
    OMG. That's spectacular (including the instructions!)

Thank you for sharing it.

12. lockmypenis88888

lockmypenis88888 Helpless cock

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    i hate sissy activities... so disgusting:treesmiley:

13. chasteab

chasteab Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Love this story. Feeling a little flush now! Just cant do anything about that though...

14. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    What a great story! Every sissy's dream. Can't wait to read part 2!

15. Sissy Gabriella

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Hi Missy

Waaauw what an wonderful story, i so much look forward to read next chapter!! :party-071:

16. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    A wonderful story missy (got me hot)and besides Mistress Michelles wickedly wonderful smile and laughter i know what she has instore for you from experience hope you love pain??:heart:

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG Its been nearly 2 years since this was posted.
    I finally got My missy, which took what seemed like forever...shes been here a couple times now but I thought I would read this again and refresh My memory since I will be visiting her in her home Sunday.
    As they say missy....Be careful what you wish for My sweet ;)
    And, as I have told you....youre the one that wrote this story, so it apparently it is youre fantasy, and I am a firm believer in making fantasys come true!

missys Mistress
    Michelle

18. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    what can i say but wow what a nice storey.... thank you for refreshing it as i did enjoy it very much..going to look and see if there another part and if not i do so hope that one may be writen...thank you for shareing this.
    lacy

19. Plus1485

Plus1485 New member

Acquisition officer
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    What an amazing story!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice