yo, i was looking for some advice maybe about some beginner bondage and kink.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Big Daddy, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Im trying some new stuff (with my wife) and i dont even know how id say its going. Because i probably dont understand it very well. I chose this particular forum because it was more professional looking, and there were less profile pictures that were someones dick. Im interested in ideas, information, or advice, but im not really interested in seeing pictures of everyones junk. Anyway, urethral sounding on my end, and some light spanking , gagging , and a little shit talking is as far as its gone, but im lookin to do a little more.

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Hello and welcome,
    This is a great site with many lovely people on here.
    This is a site for people interested in chastity and while we do practice other things involved in the wonderful world of kink chastity and chastity related issues are the main topics on here.
    Hope that doesn't sound too obvious and condescending , because I fully understand that your new to all this and at some point we were all newbies once.

Have a good look round the site and see what might be of interest to you and your wife and I hope you enjoy your journey.

3. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Big Daddy, like the above poster not trying to sound condescending, but your post leaves a lot of things vague. You may find the answers you are looking for in a particular forum. Please be patient and describe exactly what you are looking for. May I also suggest fetlife (a facebook type place) for those into the kink and fetish lifestyle. Also on CL you will see a place for forums. There is a kink related topic forum there. Please understand that is a international forum, so even as you are posting from a local place it will go global. If you are sincere and patient I think you will find good advice there on some of the activities you have listed. In my experience most of the posters there are more than willing to help and are interested in educating and discussing kink related topics. Of course as with any place you can find jerks, but for the most part if you are courteous and open you might find some answers. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice