Yifeng zcs174

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Madamebellestoy, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    So my kh bought me this new cage in hopes that I would be able to wear out at work. The cage needed to fit a few criteria in order for me to wear it at work.

1. ability to pee standing up

2. Range of motion unrestricted.

3. comfort, can't pinch or bind

4. Concealable

3/4 criteria achieved unfortunately this thing pinches like crazy. I believe that if it was an inch or so longer it would be perfect. As it is it seems in trying to stuff 7lbs of sugar in a 1 lb sack everything is sticking out of everywhere. Other than that it's fine for around the house wear but still cage free at work.

2. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    You don't give the type of the device do others can share their experience.
    Is the pinching the only issue?
    If the pinching is at a joint, sometimes one can cover the joint with plastic tubing or tape.
    You speak of sticking out everywhere. Is this flesh poking out between the bars of a cage? If so, why does this not bother you at home? To help that buy the smallest ladies ankle stocking you can find. Not a sock, but thin hosery. Cut a small hole in the toe for the end of your penis. Roll the stocking on like a condom. Then slide into the tube/cage. Then cut away the excess stocking The stocking may also provide dry lubrication. Now, hopefully the stocking will act as a net preventing the pinching.

Hope it works well for you.

Curious... Why is peeing while standing such an issue? If there are no toilets where do you defecate?

3. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    @dave47630 I will answer in reverse. So I work out doors. So I don't defecate at work and if I have to pee it usually involves a Bush or tree.
    Secondly this thing is just too small stocking or no just too much meat for the can so to speak. So yes the pinching is from the head blowing out of the end. As well as the sides by the base ring.

The pinching doesn't bother me at home because I am not moving around nearly as much. So yes the pinching is the total issue to the point of last night the tip looked like it had a blister (It didn't) it was just so irritated from constantly being smashed.

I did give the make and model of the cage in the title. Google is your friend.
    I will continue to wear it as it is still more comfotable than that clunky spiral thing.

Cheers

4. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
  5. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    I really think I'm going to just step up and buy a MM Queens keep. I have a spiral cage I can wear and can take measurements from that. It fits nicely but I don't like the hinges and chrome plate and poor construction.

1mlockedup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice