Yet another PA Post!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatgirl, Jul 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Hi guys,

Just have a quick question. My locked boy (@Thatguyontheinternet) and i Have finally been seriously discussing getting him a PA piercing. We were thinking of starting at a 10 gauge and then of course stretching to the minimum of 8 gauge once it heals so he can wear a PA cage. My question is this: I honestly prefer the look of a barbell piercing as opposed to a captive bead ring - If i get him pierced with a barbell, would he still be able to wear his MM JB as he heals, or would he need to remain cage free? Thanks in advance!

joe01 and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    There are several issues:
    • Can you maintain hygiene during the initial healing?
    • Can you avoid putting stress on the jewelry during the healing?
    I tend to say that it is not worth it to game either of these issues. But, if his cage fits well such that you can handle these issues, you might be okay.

Also, I would suggest that 8 gauge is too small a gauge for a chastity anchor. The optimal is 4 gauge. My PA is 2 gauge, and my device uses a 4 locking post. I began with 10 gauge stretched to 8 gauge at the initial piercing. It took about 9 months to heal and then stretch up to 2 gauge.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Let me also point out that the piercing will be tender for at least a few weeks.

Being in a cage during that period strikes me as torturous, and not in a good way.

4. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I would definitely not make him wear it if he was hurting, i just wanted to know if he could just wear the barbell once he is not so tender.

slave_m and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    from my immediate experience, being caged would have been a bad idea. A cage will really interfere with the after care. Even if there is no pain, the irritation will only serve to prolong the healing process. I do daily soaks and at the minimum, attempting a soak with a cage on will be a real pain in the ass.

6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    PA heals relatively quickly. But it remains sensitive for sone time. It can start to bleed with even small disturbance.
    I got mine almost 20 years ago. And 5 years ago I 'upgraded' it to apadravya. But I'm not using mine for chastity.

7. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I got pierced at 6ga after lengthy discussions with my piercer about the pros and cons of stretching. I let him know that I intended to go to 4ga and his advice was to skip most of the stretching and start at 6ga. He reasoned that though the intial healing time would be marginally longer, I'd be able to stretch to my goal sooner.

He also warned that the actual piercing would be slightly more painful with the 6ga but as it is tnhe first time I've been pierced, I didn't really have anything to compare it to...

2 days of minor bleeding with minor pain followed by 4 weeks of tenderness and a further 2 weeks of "settling time" and I'm already trialling my 5b for short periods.

I went with a 2 ball ring for my jewelry as a captive bead ring requires special tools to remove. With the ring I have, the jewelry can be easily removed and replaced with the 5b quite quickly.

I wouldn't recommend using a cage for at least 4 weeks after piercing. His johnson will be so tender for most of that time and any form of play will most likely cause him at least mild discomfort so I don't think you need to worry about him relieving himself...

8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    First of all, I want to commend you for taking this step ma'am. With a piercing, he will be 100% secure and you will have complete control! All I know about the PA is that if you can tug on the jewelry and there is no sensitivity, then it's fully healed, it can take up to a couple months, but it'll be worth it for your peace of mind. No matter how much your bf wants to obey you, he's going to give in to temptation once in a while, the piercing will eliminate that possibility entirely. In my opinion, male chastity only works when the man has no way out, that's when it's no longer a game and real submission to her is required. Which chastity device did you have in mind?

joe01 likes this.
  9. fiveindenied

fiveindenied Member

Local Time:
    I think you need @mistressmaturemetal to weigh in

10. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    The reason why we are most likely going to go this route is because he discovered yesterday while in the shower, that his cage almost slipped off entirely, so now he has the long punishment pin in. We were thinking of going with @TitaniumChastiTi since the build times are similar, and just selling his JB to fund it.

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Definitely agree that a pa can be quite sensitive for long time .
    It's one of the reasons you get a pa is for increased sexual feeling.

Xx Wendy

Rider9 likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    It is a big step, but it makes the whole thing real. The fact that you cannot slip out or remove the device without discovery is very humbling. I speak of this personally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice