Yet another JB sizing question... going from CB-6000s to JB

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Chas73, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Chas73

Chas73 New member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Hello. I'm new here!

Another post about Jailbird sizing questions. Particularly, I'm looking for answers about length, and people with experience with the CB-6000 or 6000s would know what I'm talking about.

I have just ordered my Jailbird sizing rings, and I'm thinking that going by their measurement guidelines that I'm going with 1 3/8" diameter and 2" or 2 1/4" length. I have experience wearing CB-6000s, which is 2 1/2" length.

I measure 3" totally flaccid (5.5" erect). With the CB-6000s's 2 1/2" cage, I can fill the cage up to the very end. And the most uncomfortable part is that the very end of my head comes through the urination slit area - and is not pleasant at all.

I am really wanting something very growth and erection restricting, which is why I am looking into the 2" or 2 1/4" cage. But, I don't want something too small. I see most recommendations are to go for something shorter than measured.

My main question is do the bars on the Jailbird hold everything in better than the CB-6000/s with the slit in the front? Can a 2", or even 1 3/4" Jailbird cage be do-able without a little swelling make the head push through the front?

Any suggestions on sizing would really help.

Thanks!

2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM

3. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    I wore a CB6000 for two months & could never wear for more than 3 days. It was too long, felt too tight, and hygiene was awful. I tried a huge # of combinations of pin lengths, spacers, gap sizes, and ring sizes ........ nothing was good. I ended up using a 2" base ring because anything smaller was too tight. I am 2.5" flaccid & between 5.5" & 6" erect. I currently wear a jailbird and have been in it pretty much 24/7 since the end of April (I see Mistress once a month at which time I've been let out for play). I got the sizing rings and I determined that 1.75" was my base ring size & 1.25" was my cage diameter size. I went with 2" length. I actually wore the sizing rings for 10 days 24/7 to make sure it was comfortable. I purchased 2" length, 1.25" diameter cage, 1.75" oval base ring, and gap size 1.375". It has been totally comfortable and the right size from day 1. For me there was no "adjustment period". The first time I wore it was for 17 days 24/7 and since then 24/7 with brief releases every 30 days. I believe the open nature of the cage allows for comfortably wearing a narrower cage than the CB6000. Also, steel with no hinges is much more comfortable than plastic with hinged ring. Also hygiene is much better. There is debate about whether to go snug as MM recommends. My experience is that snug is very comfortable for long term wear. My jailbird totally prevents erections. I am very happy with my jailbird. (There are many posts from jailbird users selling their jailbird because they made the mistake of purchasing to big and they then regretted not going smaller). I had the horizontal front bar spread a little to enable urination while standing. I am very pleased with the bars with respect to comfort, urination, and long term wear. It's openness is an incredibly better and more comfortable design than the crappy, poorly designed CB devices.

locked4her55 likes this.
  4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    If you're 3" flaccid, why would you want to go to something smaller? The point is to size the cage to match your flaccid state as closely as possible. Most men think along the lines of "I'd better add a 1/4" or more to make sure I have room", which they shouldn't have to do. But it sounds like in your case, 2 1/2" is the absolute minimum. You don't want to squeeze the penis into a smaller size than normal, but just arrest any attempt to grow beyond your flaccid size. I think you were having trouble with the CB6KS because it was preventing you from being at your "normal" length.

5. Chas73

Chas73 New member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM

I was just factoring that I'd rather have it a little more snug than not. As long as they can make a sharper downward curve to keep things discreet, I might try the 2 1/2" length. It just seems like I've seen a lot of very tight looking devices which look like what I want to go for. Mainly, I want to keep the erections from starting at all.

6. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    There is also a gap between the end of the cage and the base ring. Typically this adds 3/8" to the total distance of the device (distance from base ring to tip of cage when the cage is attached to the base ring). Also, during your daily life as you are doing other things, for many, there may be a tendency for the penis to "turtle" and actually have a length shorter than the measured length. I measured my flaccid size many times and it was almost always 2 & 1/2". My jailbird is 2" and I would estimate that 75% of the time, the tip of my penis is within 1/4" of the tip of the cage. This is very comfortable and it makes urination while standing possible.It is not "too small" but I would not want to go smaller.For me for long term 24/7 wear, it is a good length.

7. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    I haven't got my CB6000S with me (unlike the JailBIrd which is locked on!) but I think the actual cage of the CB6000S is 2 1/2" long, but you then have the base ring and the spacer/gap as well, which adds to the actual available space for the penis shaft.

I made this mistake when ordering my JaiBird, in that when it arrived I looked at the cage and thought it was far too short - in fact is is exactly the right length.

The whole point is that the length you need is the actual flaccid length, and MM will sort out the rest of the dimensions to make it fit your size. If it is correct then erections simply don't happen - you might get some stiffening and expansion between/within your body wall and the base ring but that is all, and that in my experience soon decreases as the body works out that an erection isn't going to happen. That's nothing like the problem with the CB6000 which in my case (I'm a "grower") means I start to fill the cage, then pressure increases and the damn thing then tries to pull my balls off!!!

As to preventing the penis end pushing through the end of the cage, the answer is, again, get the right length. If erections are stopped in their tracks, then there is no pressure forward anyway. I've yet to be subjected to sustained teasing whilst locked in the JailBird, but one recent brief session started an erection which stopped once the shaft started pushing against the cage, by which time the length was only just beginning to push against the inner bars at the front, so no protrusion to the outside.

locked4her55 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice