Yet Another Fitting Thread

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gwyidion, Jun 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Gwyidion

Gwyidion Member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Hello everyone,

I obtained an alcatraz cage from fancy-a-fetish (a uk company). Naturally, I've been having fit problems.

The first problem resulted from a method I was using to hold the cage against my body. I utilized stretchy boxer-briefs with a front flap to slip the cage portion through the briefs, such that the base ring was held against my body. Unfortunately, over time, my skin on the underside of my penis would poke between the bars of the cage, catch on the material, and cause chafing, which led to problems (eventual broken skin and out-of-cage recovery and healing time).

To fix this I utilized the shoe-string method, in which a long shoe-string or similar cord is wrapped around my hips and ties at the base-ring post (where the cage is fixed to the base). This seemed to solve most problems at first.

Unfortunately, this method pulls the cage against me, and up, so that irritation again occurs on the underside of the penis, near the base. In addition, I have longitudinal straight bruises on the underside of the penis, which I believe stem from the bars of the cage pressing against the skin and flesh there.

There appears to be enough room within the cage, and the base ring is not too small. There are a few things I have imagined trying:

getting a cage with a solid piece of metal close to the base of the shaft, to avoid the pinching/chafing problem.

getting a smaller base ring for my cage, which could prevent slippage in the first place (which might remove the need for the shoelace method). I could go from my current 50mm to a 45mm, for instance (or a 47mm ring).

Suggestions? Tips? Comments? Has anyone experienced similar problems and found a solution?

2. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    I hate to say it but you are wasting your time trying to get a good fit with a cage like that. It is not made for serious wear. It is chrome plated steel. It will start to rust.
    You would be better off saving your money and getting a stainless device.

I know that isn't the answer you wanted to hear...

3. Gwyidion

Gwyidion Member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    indeed. especially because none of the issues i list have anything to do with rust.

4. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    If you are considering trying to wear this for a long time then rust will be an issue. Just trying to give you a heads up...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice