YACJ (Yet Another Chastity Journal)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by RHer, Jul 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    OK, making my own thread here to record my thoughts and such.

My wife and I have been playing with the various chastity cages and the belt that I have. So far, the HT2 knock-off I have is the most comfortable and wearable, but even she was able to pull me out the back in the soapy shower. So, we can't even really pretend that it's effective after that.

The belt, however, has worked well. At only $100, it was worth the try. It took a lot of bending, adjusting, and fiddling with a few weeks ago but at this point it's quite wearable for the day and I haven't figured out a way to pull out. There are some things I'd very much like to change, such as a cable back.

This weekend the kids were away again, and we had some more time to play. As on previous kid-free-weekends, my wife immediately wanted to get me into my belt. Gentle teasing, lots of innuendo, and, on Sunday, great sex. Yay!

This weekend also marked the first time I had left the house in the belt. Previously she had already unlocked me, but this time she sent me on my way to the grocery store without offering the key. I think she forgot... and I didn't mention anything. She seemed concerned when I got back, but everything went smoothly I think.

One of the features of the belt that my wife didn't initially like was there there is a post with a lock on the front (and center of the rear strap) By default, it rattles, sticks out, and is otherwise annoying. That is, until my wife happened to see some chain we had been using to hang plants laying around. She locked it to the front of the belt, and then used it as a leash.

Then she realized there was laundry to do. So, I was locked to the bed to fold my diapers...(yes, I'm a bed wetter and deal with it with diapers. Just a fact of life, not a kink thing. It's one of the reasons that my belt wearing is limited to daytime, generally.)

folding_diaper.jpeg

When my stuff was were done, it was time to move on the the rest of the laundry... now, for some reason, she really likes this belt...

folding_panties.jpg

I found this pretty hot and fun... I don't expect, or want, to go in the direction of a full "FLR" or "D/s" or any other such dynamic. I like being respected equals, and want to keep it that way... during the week we're doing chastity at my request (focus on work) and on the weekends without kids it's at her request (playtime!)

2. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    It's been 5 days since my last orgasm. I've been continuing to wear the belt daily while she's away and I'm working at home. So far, it's been effective at blocking any attempts. Even after about three weeks of wearing the belt daily it still feels really strange to put my hand in my crotch only to feel the hard metal plate.

This is the longest time I've gone without an orgasm in... well... a long time. The last few weeks I had found time in the evenings midweek, after the belt was removed, to sneak off and jerk off quickly. Yeah, my wife was generally aware. This week, though, I've been trying to hold to the idea of denial, and have been 'good'.

I can't remember going longer than 2-3 days anytime recently, really. While I've read about guys 'thinking differently' after a period of orgasm denial, I always thought there was an element of fantasy or story-telling involved. I didn't expect that I would really perceive any changes after such a short time. A week, maybe. Two weeks, probably.

But, I have clearly felt a mental shift happen even now. I feel a heightened awareness of all things sexual. I've been much more touchy-feely with her than I normally am, massaging and nibbling at my wife's ear a lot, which she loves. I've also been noticing good looking women on the bike trail during my evening rides, which I don't remember being quite as attentive to previously.

I joked last night that if we didn't have sex soon, I'd go back to my previous habits out of necessity. Well, this morning after getting up, showering, and locking on the belt, my wife informed me that she wanted to see how an overnight lockup would work. This evening I tentatively asked for the key and... no.

Tomorrow being Saturday, there's less risk if I can't sleep or if cleaning takes longer. She promised to unlock me for my normal group bike ride tomorrow.

Love&Passion, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    You have a very Different and Unique story. Not many of us have or would post a pic of us chained to the bed. Please continue to post your adventures a little Spice is always Nice. Thanks for Posting

4. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    The overnight trial last night was not a great experience for a few reasons.

First, the metal belt somehow apparently caused a tear in the back waistband of the plastic pants I was wearing over my usual night diaper. This probably caused the major leak which in turn led to an annoyed wife, and annoyed me, dealing with a change of diaper and bedsheets and removal of the belt at some dark hour of Saturday morning. A wet bed is a major Bad Thing with my wife, and I go through great lengths to make sure that my bedwetting episodes do not lead to her waking in a puddle.

Clearly, chastity play has some less talked about "not so hot" parts as well, at least in some circumstances (as with anything in the wrong circumstances). I don't expect we'll be trying that again soon. No talk of chastity topics of any sort for the rest of this busy weekend.

I'm not sure why I'm here posting. I had high hopes for having fun with this, and had invested quite a bit (mentally, emotionally) into making it work. I'm frustrated and annoyed that the stupid device ripped some expensive pants leading to the wet bed and, worse, wet wife. This was bad.

Spice may be nice, but things that seemed hot and exciting previously, now seem annoying, and pushing bad buttons can cause rapid course reversals.

Grumble. Two days and still not over it.

5. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    The past week has been frustrating. Not in the good way, though. The incident last weekend put a damper on the chastity idea, particularly in my wife's mind.

She's made it clear that she's getting a little annoyed with the daily lock/unlock routine. It's just another chore/obligation, rather than something fun. This was compounded on Thursday morning when I forgot to return her keys after locking up, leading to a 10 minute panic as she tore the house apart looking for them, only to discover that I had them in my pocket. Oops.

Friday evening we talked at length. I have a few options.

The preferred option (for me) is to find a way to wear the belt for a few days at a time. Maybe a different belt. Maybe a different cleaning routine. The ball-trap style devices have been proven insecure, so we agree they are not an option.

Second option is a daily locking routine that doesn't require her to be as involved. Maybe a kitchen-safe kind of timed key availability. Possible, but I would prefer that she stay involved at least a little.

Third option is the obvious give up on this. I think this is what my wife would prefer... but she's clear that if I find a way of making it working she's willing to continue to play.

I have some time to figure it out, or come up with other options that might work...

6. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    It's been a while since I wrote anything because... well... things are not all that exciting. I've continued being locked during the day in the belt. I now have a small lock box with a normal snap padlock. The key to the lock is kept in my wife's car. While I usually am able to get showered and locked before she leaves, it's not a big deal if I'm delayed. Also, there's no need to be constantly grabbing my wife's keys. In the morning, I use the belt key to put the belt on, and then lock the padlock. In the evening, I take the box to the car, use the key to open it, and then unlock the belt. It seems to work.

This week, my wife and I are on an 'us-only' vacation this week, something we haven't had in a while. It's nice. :) As we relaxed in the hot tub yesterday, the topic came around to "the chastity thing."

My wife plays along with me on chastity, but she's open that she's doing it per my request. Her daily engagement isn't really needed given the key management routine in place now, but she occasionally will grab my crotch when leaving to make sure I'm locked, or check in on me during the day, and so on. I appreciate her tolerance and efforts.

I use a belt during the day... the stated primary reason is that it helps me to focus during the day when I work at home, but she knows that it's a also a fantasy/desire of mine to be locked because she wants me to be locked. The belt is secure, and since it's a 7am to 5pm thing, the various discomforts and issues with wearing a cheap Chinese belt are minimal. For various reasons (kids and some other things) it's not reasonable to wear the belt 24/7.

She does like the belt though, and it came up that she really likes the idea that I have to sit to pee in the belt, no option, and the inability to get all the pee out of the tube means I'm wearing a pad all the time. She likes the perceived control.

Then it came out that she likes that I have to wear diapers at night (bedwetting), as I can't (well, I don't) use the toilet when I'm diapered. This was a **HUGE**, mind blowing surprise to me... I didn't realize that the toilet control related to my diaper wearing was... enticing... to her in that way. She had always seemed tolerant, but certainly not enthusiastic, about my situation.

We talked a lot more... as the only daughter in a household of brothers, the toilet was always a stinky, smelly, sticky place, due to poor aim, splashing, and so on. Now, when she sees any mess around the toilet, even just from splashing or a little 'oops' that I fail to clean up, etc., it really irks her. Since we only have a daughter, there's only one person it could be, and the resentment has built. She likes that the diapers at night mean I don't try to stand, in the dark, and spray everything like her brothers did. She does like that the belt, during the day, forces me to sit. She pointed out that this week, while we've been on vacation and therefore I haven't been locked, has lead to a 'ring of splash' round the toilet from my use during the day. Then she said that she wished there was a device that forced me to always sit, that I could wear all the time, and was easily cleanable.

I asked what she thought about tube/cage options, since we had tried those before and she didn't care for them because they weren't secure... I could pull out. But, her thinking now is that if it addresses the toilet 'issue' then maybe orgasm-control security is secondary for her. It's not the sex/orgasm control that would tickle her fancy, it's the toilet control.

I'm still processing this. On the one hand, if it got her more engaged in chastity play, I think I would like that. And it would still be a chastity device I'd be wearing. But, on the other hand, the real-life aspects... using a restroom at a restaurant, say, become potentially much more difficult, by design.

She's read enough to know that many of the cage devices are often designed so the guy can still stand to pee... wide front bars, etc. She wants the opposite of that. So now I am trying to find a cage, or a modification to a cage, that will make using the toilet a 'must sit'... while still being as easy to clean as possible, as secure as possible, and 'daily wearable' as possible.

Thoughts or suggestions welcome.

Love&Passion, Mash2214 and Guest 2802 like this.
  7. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    That might be the intent (I'd say cleanliness is the actual intent), but it definitely doesn't work perfectly in practice. Unless you're lined up exactly, trying to pee while standing can be an absolute disaster and lining up isn't as easy as you'd think, so I don't even try to stand while peeing if I can avoid it.

I'm not sure why you need a chastity device to learn to sit while peeing. Just do it. Sure, you'll forget some times, but once you make it a habit, that will be the exception, not the rule.

Of course, as you said, if it makes her happy and possibly more engaged, that's probably not a bad thing.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  8. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    I don't know why anyone needs a chastity device to not masturbate when told not to. Just don't do it. So why are we here at all? :)

Because it's part of the game, of course. And if, as you said I said, it gets her more engaged while being something that I can deal with... then... why not. :)

I know that standing to pee in the HT2-clone that I have is quite possible, especially at a urinal. A toilet, being a smaller target further away, is risky, but possible. I'd like to add something to specifically scratch her itch, while scratching mine. Ideally something that explicitly makes it impossible to stand to pee, such that it is a specific control for her.

Or something like that. She and I are still talking about what would be interesting for her.

9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Masturbation feels good. Standing to pee is just convenient. It is easier to give up a minor amount of convenience than it is what can be a lot of (admittedly empty) pleasure.

Good luck with that. I would imagine any device that satisfies her wants could cause issues with smelling since a small opening for urine means you're going to get it inside the cage and keeping that clean is going to be difficult even if you remove it daily. I suppose that might be less of an issue since you possibly have to deal with that already due to the diapers.

10. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about that. Masturbation is something that I happen to have deeply embedded shame/guilt issues around (thanks mom and dad!) that I deal with partly through enforced chastity play. Having the ability to masturbate taken away was something that I have fantasized/explored/etc for a long time, and as we play with enforced chastity was something that I expected.

On the other hand, standing to pee is something guys do. OK, there are times now when I can't/don't for various reasons, but by and large I saw myself as a guy who stands to pee.

With my my wanting to explicitly remove that... it's a much bigger mind-fuck for me, challenging what it is to be a "man" much more than the removal of masturbation. Given that I do have some hangups around these things given my bedwetting it's possibly different for me than others.

As you can tell, I'm still thinking about this. I had always though of the chastity thing in terms of masturbation, orgasms, etc., but this is an aspect of control that I hadn't considered before. On the one hand, it's an opportunity. On the other hand, it's a rather sensitive, untrodden path.

Thanks for the back and forth on this, @Unlucky , as I try to process this myself.

11. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    You know, as I sit here with (yet) another glass of wine... yeah, it's the fact that I wet the bed and have to wear diapers at night which is already something of a raw nerve for me, although something I'm used to. I've mentally dealt with that from the 'what it means to be a man' perspective. But now she wants to explicitly take away the choice of how I pee during the day too.

This in trade for being more engaged in playing the keyholder role, which is something I do want. Or think I want.

I have no idea what to do with this.

(Pours more wine.)

Love&Passion likes this.
  12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Maybe you should look at the red chili sissy cage or even better, the Lori tube #12 although you would need a piercing for that.

13. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    We've had some changes over the last week. Warning, I'm going to ramble here.

After we got home from the coast, I went back and pulled out a number of the cage devices that I have tried. I was able to fit a smaller ring than I had previously... down to a 40mm. I hadn't been able to get it on before, but with some... encouragement and gritting my teeth while getting the second ball through, and then a bunch of lube, pulling, and pushing to get my penis in as well, I got it on. Testing the tightness, it was fine once it was on. My wife selected the A275 cage, which has a head with rings all around, and with no 'slot' at the front (like the holy trainer has) there is no real ability to stand to pee.

We played around with it, and I was quite surprised that I wasn't able to pull out. The tighter ring meant I wasn't able to get enough grip to pull out the root, and my other trick of using a pencil or other such object to push the head back and turtle was blocked by the tighter bars... anything small enough to fit through was too small/sharp to apply enough pressure to cause the turtling.

The first 48 hours went ok... pain at 4am, of course, but I was able to calm down and go back to sleep. I was able to wash through the open cage sufficiently throughly to address hygiene concerns. We took off the cage on Monday, checked things out, and she asked if I wanted to lock back up. I said yes, of course. So she kept the key.

After the cage was back on, she offered a deal... she'd give me oral a day for a week if I could pull out, and in particular prove that I could pee standing (at a toilet, without making a mess, of course) before Friday.

Now, my problem was, of course, was that anytime I tried to pull out I though of the reward, and that doesn't help at all! I tried every trick I could, including ice, cold showers, hot showers, tons of lube, watching baseball, etc., and I couldn't get to the point where I was able to pull it back. I'm sure that at some point I'll be relaxed enough to achieve it... with no piercing or anything it has to be possible... but it's clear that it's not remotely as easy as previous devices and configurations I've tried. Also, given the difficulty of getting the ring on, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get my penis back through the ring with the cage in place, as getting it through the 40mm ring during installation requires both pushing on the root, and pulling on the head. I'd have to assume I'd be stuck half-way out of the cage if I could get it out. It's not perfect, but it's a significant enough deterrence that I'm convinced I can't just pull out the back for a quicky during the day before my wife gets home, and that is good enough for now.

And, of course, with the bar configuration up front peeing is a mess. Just getting a single stream is difficult enough; where that stream goes is rather less than predictable. So standing is clearly out.

In some ways, wearing the cage during the day is more frustrating than the belt. I can feel stimulation through the bars, and my skin pokes out all over, leading to pinching if I'm not careful. I didn't need to worry about that with the belt. From a functionality point of view, so far I have not been able to orgasm in the cage. I've discovered that the incontinence pads that I had been wearing to absorb drips from the belt tube work well with the cage, providing a softer surface that cushions and reduces the pain from pinches. They also help with absorbing drips, to the point where I have needed to change them during the day on a few occasions.

So, as far as our relationship... I like where I am, in that I've been locked consistently, unable to masturbate. The cage has been on "mostly" 24/7, so no more of the screwing around with on/off, misplacing keys, etc., every day that I had to deal with when wearing the belt. From a security perspective it offers about as much of that mental state as the belt, in that in either case the easiest is probably to go the garage, get some tools, and cut it off. I think this would be easier than trying to pull out, and then put it back in. In the case of the cage, I could even order spares to replace it for a couple of bucks. But, that would take time, planning, and mean that it's at least a multi-day plan, not a quick "I need a wank" decision. This is good enough to make it sufficiently "real" to meet my security "need".

My wife seems to be better with the situation as well. I can't say that I understand her motivation fully... I know that she likes that aspect of controlling how I use the toilet, but other than the cleanliness thing I don't really know why, or what other things might make her happy. I know that she doesn't see it as a chastity/masturbation prevention play... she's pretty clear that while she tolerates it because it's a kink for me, that aspect is not something she particular cares about.

But, she has noted multiple times that she likes that the toilet seats are always down and that I have to sit. She almost seems to delight in it. She's been paying me more attention and been more involved than she was before... she's actually holding the key now. When the cage has come off for inspection, cleaning, sex, or whatever, she likes to be the one to unlock, and the re-lock, the device. So far, I like her involvement!

At this point I expect to let things adjust to the new steady state and see what happens.

Mash2214, TheAndade and Love&Passion like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That first time that you have to use a restaurant when you know that you have to sit to pee is both exciting and scary. A word of advice from my past experiences “Make sure the door is Locked” having someone open the door is bad enough but when your caged it can be very uncomfortable. Even though it is possible to stand and pee with some devices out of respect for my Wife and Keyholder I always sit at home. It also keeps the bathroom a lot cleaner. Just except it.

Love&Passion and Penney like this.
  15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    It's those sorts of seemingly small things that remind us that we are indeed owned. For me it's the use of the less lovely gas station restrooms, or the one at the local lumber yard. One can totally forget about the cage until, oops, I have to sit.

Mash2214 and Love&Passion like this.
  16. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    Had a first experience this weekend. We went out for dinner at our local sushi joint, and I needed to use the bathroom halfway through. The restroom there has a urinal and a stall. I headed for the urinal out of habit, until I realized that wasn't going to work. Wearing the Holy Trainer, I could have gotten aligned well enough to use the urinal, but this metal device usually causes pee to go everywhere... no option except fully seated. Even hovering is dangerous.

Of course, the stall was occupied. I ended up going back to my seat and trying again a few minutes later when the stall was empty, only to find the stall had no toilet paper, no seat liners, etc. Don't know what the last guy did (and really don't want to know...) but I ended up just holding it.

When I told my wife why I had gone to the bathroom twice and still had to hurry to get home quickly she was all smiles. On the plus side, she was a very willing and enthusiastic partner later in the evening. :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When you got home did your Wife say “Now you know what us women have to deal with All The Time “. My Wife reminds me of that often when we’re out.

RHer likes this.
  18. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I can't imagine women's bathrooms are anywhere near as bad as men's. Since they all have to use it in the same way, logic dictates that they not turn the place into a den of horror straight out of a Lovecraft story.

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Most men don’t use the stall so they should stay cleaner in that way. My wife has said that some ladies washrooms are very gross. Not all ladies are neet and tidying. Standing at a urinal is by far better than sitting, or just hold it.

20. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Most men don't use the stall, but then you get people who use it as a urinal and often don't lift the seat or bother to aim. There are gross things that women can do, but they'd really have to try to recreate that.

21. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    Over the last few weeks, things have evolved into something of a status quo. My default condition at this point is wearing the cage. I typically remove it for bike rides every other day or so, and then after my shower it goes back on. I tried wearing it for a ride once, but after 30 miles the chaffing caused me to have to stop and remove it. Luckily I had brought a spare key for exactly this reason.

My wife has been pretty... well... excited about the whole thing, so our sex life has been pretty good. An improvement over when we started this a few months ago, certainly. She is definitely a PIV sort of gal, which of course works for me... we're not going for any sort of lock-up time record here. Perhaps the opposite... when we get a few minutes of 'us' time we're both ready and willing to go.

This past week I had a three day business trip to the bay area... a driving trip, and I stayed locked the whole time, which is probably a record for me. I had a spare key in my wallet, of course, but it was wrapped in masking tape and signed by her, so any use of it would be clear. I managed to stay clean enough that I didn't need to use the spare key. She was very happy... which means enthusiastic that evening... when I returned with the key unused.

Some guys talk about the 'be careful what you wish for' effect where they start chastity play and then never get to orgasm again, or at least they portray a fantasy like that. In my case, I'm fortunate to have a wife that likes sex, and PIV in particular... while I'd hate to tempt fate, chastity seems to be leading to a lot more sex in our relationship as she gets to flex the control aspect that seems to work for her.

So, yay for us.

slutsarah, Mash2214 and Unlucky like this.
  22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Yay for you indeed.

I'm in the same re the longer bike rides.

My wife loves PIV too, but now loves to deny me and watch me struggle to contain the semen. She really loves knowing that an erection is only for her and that only she grants that pleasure.

23. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    It's been about a month and a half, and the new routine is slowly being established. I wrote this a few weeks ago in another thread, but I've been thinking about things recently, and I think it pretty clearly reflects how things are going these days, in general:

I agree that there is a rhythm, but of course everyone's is different! For instance, mine is more like:

Day 1 (Usually Saturday or Sunday): We had sex last night! Yay! But why did she make me lock right back up? She could trust me not to masturbate. I don't like this. Why did I ask for this again?

Day 2: Sigh. I still wouldn't masturbate. Probably. This thing is annoying. It's pinching again.

Day 3: OK, it's not so bad. I probably would have masturbated if I could... so... I guess she did the right thing. After all, I asked for this.

Day 4: Yeah, I'd so masturbate if I could. Good thing I'm locked up. Hey, look, I'm leaking a little. Guess I should start wearing a pad so it doesn't show.

Day 5: I need release. Let me get my mind off it by getting work done.

Day 6: Horny. Can we have sex yet? Maybe if I do the laundry we can have sex... Can we have sex yet?

Day 7: Can we have sex yet? Drip drip, change pad. Can we have sex yet? Can we have sex yet? Can we have sex yet? Drip drip, change pad. Can we have sex yet? Can we have sex yet? Can we have sex yet? Can we have sex yet? YAY SEX!

Of course, it's not Day 7 like clockwork... it's only been a few months, but I'd say it's generally been about 6-10 days.​

Now that I've gotten used to wearing the cage for a while the hygiene thing, including in the morning, works well enough that unless I have plans for a longer (15+ mile) ride, or a ride with friends (which tend to be more aggressive), I just stay locked. It's easier than all the in-and-out that I had been doing.

Out of curiosity I tried to go down to a much shorter cage, but I found that the limiting factor was the hygiene. Given my bedwetting and diapers, I need to be able to clean well, and having everything scrunched up in folds lead to insufficient access into all the folds to keep things clean. The mid size cage (A275) leaves things 'spread out' enough to go 2-4 days between showers, which lines up well enough with longer bike rides that it works.

My wife seems happier... she checks that I'm locked after rides to make sure I didn't decide to not lock immediately, and teases me occasionally around her general theme of enjoying that she's making me sit to pee. I like the engagement... so different from the annoyance she had been projecting when the belt was on/off/on/off and she had to hand me the key every time.

I still thank my lucky stars that my wife likes PIV... that frequency has gone up, if anything, so she's not denying me or anything. Yay. At this point, the longest we've gone without sex was two weeks, when her period was over a weekend last month. She's not fond of sex then. She subtly offered me the key if I wanted it one time, but I declined and she didn't offer again.

So there we go... I'm happy, wife is happy... we're in a pretty good place, as far as what seems to be a fairly healthy mix of play and reality...

Unlucky and Rectrix like this.
  24. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    It's been an interesting week, given that I've now been locked for 11 days without removal, and it looks like that will continue for a few more days at least.

The last time I was out of the cage was Nov 7th, when I had a bike ride. By the weekend, the tragic fires in Northern California turned the air here into something literally hazardous to breath... everyone feels sick, and bike riding or exercising outside is generally a bad idea. My wife felt bad enough that we didn't fool around at all last weekend. The air continued to be bad over the week, so no removal for a ride, and it doesn't look to get better for a few more days. Add in that my wife's period is expected and lots of family over the Thanksgiving holiday, and it's quite possible I won't get unlocked for at least another week.

I don't think I've gone even this long without an orgasm since before puberty. I leak a lot during the day, and without wearing some sort of pad it's noticeable on the outside of my pants.

I'm sure that if I asked to remove the cage for cleaning it wouldn't be a problem, but at this point the cleaning seems to be working pretty well. There's no smell after a shower, and the skin seems healthy.

Discussion about me being locked has sort of tapered off... she's made comments that she really appreciates that the toilet areas stay cleaner, but so far this continues to be something that I drive to curb the masturbation and direct more of my attention to her, and she's "just" the enforcer.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    It's been 18 days since the cage was last removed, and I'm going nuts. I had been looking forward to this day for a while... finally the smoke is gone and the relatives have departed... but now it's raining (so no removal for a bike ride) and my wife's period just started (so no sex.) Argh!

My wife expressed pity this morning because I have been all over her... but when I asked if I could be let out, just for a little while, she just laughed and answered that this whole thing was my idea and my rules, and she was just helping to enforce them... so no.

Argh!

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice