WTB / ISO RigidChastity Model 04 or 05, 6-8ga PA compatible? (open to other PA-devices)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by andislut, Apr 12, 2021.

1. andislut

andislut Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    I just got my PA and am eager to get started once it heals with a secure PA device!

After doing a lot of research, I *think* RigidChastity's Model 04 and 05 are the ones for me

My reasoning:

While a ring-less device sounds nice in theory, in practice I don't like how they look on people? I don't like the idea of my clit bulging behind it when I get excited, and I also like the idea of being more... confined :)

Speaking of confinement, the upper-third of the shaft is basically my clit, so I need that pretty inaccessible. I could easily get off by playing with it through the bars of something like MCN Contender

I also don't want to break the bank, so Steelwerks / Steelworxx / Lori / etc. are mostly out

So I'm sorta leaning Evotion Orion without a filigree (although the filigrees are *prettttyyy*), or Rigidchastity 04/05?

I'm *open* to other devices, including something as far from what I'm describing as the Bijou with pretty filigrees...

I also am preferring devices that have a 6ga PA, I think. I'm at an 8ga right now, and my piercer (who's *fantastic*) thinks I can be ready to wear a 6ga device by possibly as early as mid-May, but anything larger would be several months down the line... and I'm impatient, lol :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice