WTB: Bondage Yoke

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Meek, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Can I post about something that ISN'T a chastity belt? Is that ok? If it isn't just delete this thread. I don't see a rule that says chastity devices only? It only says "device" so I'm hoping the rules can bend in my favor this time.

Anyway.
    Looking for a bondage yoke, like this: http://www.blackroseworld.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=169

I don't want to buy a sex toy just to have customs look at it and also its more then I have to spend. Hoping maybe $75?

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Why not make your own? Buy a large garden broom handle and cut it to the length you require, buy three leather straps or dog collars and screw a larger one to the middle of the handle and smaller ones to each end. Make sure you smooth any parts of the wood that you cut to avoid splinters. The whole thing should cost you less than £25

3. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    It thought the same but making it out of timber 4" by 1" and about 6 foot long cut it in half,
    put a hinge on one side cut two holes for your legs and put a lock on the other side. Enjoy ...... ;)

4. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    I want a metal one, wood just isn't comfortable. I dunno I could try the broom-handle with a collar and 2 cuffs if nothing comes up.

5. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    That is your best bet given the limit of your budget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice