wow Wife/Goddess!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyjazmine, Jul 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Hi,

my beautiful Wife/Goddess made me lock up again this past Monday for the first time in a few weeks. i really didn't want to, but she demanded i do so! Wow.

then, today, i asked her if i could unlock, and she said NO! not even for a shower. Wow.

i wonder if she really means it this time if i'll be locked up for 30 days. the most i've done is 14.

Yikes.

sissyjazmine

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    It shouldn't matter what you want! You should simply just say thank you to your wife any time she tells you what to do. My feelings after I made my contract with my wife, now Mistress any thing she askes me to do is a pliveledge to serve her :valentine-heart-loc

3. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Congrats :) Enjoy it! Hopefully she does keep you locked up for the full period. I remember it being very hard for my wife to understand that she COULD keep me locked up for however long she wanted. When she finally realized it though - it's like the whole world got flipped upside down. That epiphany changed the course of our marriage and definitely both of our lives. Be careful what you wish for :)

4. OKListenUp

OKListenUp Between a Rock and a Hard place

Local Time:
    I am in the same boat . I am in for six weeks and 10 days was the most I ever had to do. Good luck!

5. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Yeah for you! I understand the problems many women have when they first start out. It doesn't seem to them that you are really sincere when you tell them what you want. Be patient. She will learn quickly.

Again, congrats! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice