Wow, Real People?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by quietsev, Jun 2, 2017.

1. quietsev

quietsev New member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    It looks like this site has a fair number of real people on it. Is that true? There's just so much misinformation and folks you can't trust out there on the Internet, it sure would be nice if there were a forum where thoughtful, reasonable people talked about their chastity interests.

Not that I'm not down to fantasize, either... There's plenty rattling around in my brain that I love to have an outlet for... I just need to know there's a place where it's not all made up to get your rocks off, you know?

Anyway, I'm relatively new - I've fantasized for years, but just got a CB-6000 knock-off for cheap on Amazon (and it hasn't broken!). I experiment some by myself, and have talked it over with my partner, but she's still hesitant. We keep talking though - she knows I'm kinky, and while I don't need anything 24/7 (we're much too committed to our professional lives and to equality to play like that), it's good to play occasionally.

But, I still look around the Internet, and I have my fantasies, and my Tumblr, and I'm looking for more folks to chat with from time to time. I'm locked up right now, but my record is still pretty short - I think I made 48 hrs once. Slowly, though I'll keep trying.

Anyway, it's good to meet you all! I look forward to learning more about you, your fantasies, and our mutual adventures in chastity.

Sublifter49, Beck, harddenial and 5 others like this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    H
    Hello and welcome to the mansion

3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion.

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Oh my - where to start? There's plenty of very real people here, some serial fantasists for sure, and at the other end of the line some very vocal folks who post about the realities of their experiences with chastity - good, bad, indifferent etc.

Some get all het up about a person telling their partner what they'd like, as if there's some inherent gender imbalance that must be adhered to, while others forge their own path and work out what works for them. To be fair, what often (usually) works is choosing the aforementioned and upholding it with a level of sanctity that can be surprisingly worthwhile.

But whatever and however you approach it - welcome to the mansion. I look forward to reading more of your journey.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I'm real. It's every one else who are made up.

At least I think I'm real...

JDM84, Xtudo3002, DarkKnight and 2 others like this.
  6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, real people, definitely. I see @lockit has said hello, he is mine. We have chastity as a lifestyle at the same time I am a professional dominatrix working from the Glasgow Dungeon. At present as can be seen from previous posts I am being nursemaid to a chastity slave who has pneumonia. He is recovering well and we will be back on the site on a regular basis very shortly.

Enjoy your chastity journey x

7. quietsev

quietsev New member

Local Time:
    Uh-oh! Sounds like you've got a little philosophical conundrum there!

(Or do you... if you're the only one who's real, does anything I say matter?)

8. quietsev

quietsev New member

Local Time:
    Do people play on the site? Or can anyone recommend a good place for teases? I remember I used to go to milovana.com, but that's been mostly neglected for quite some time now...

9. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I still have some free tease downloads on my site www.mjkhscotland.co.uk have a look and see if they are any good for you x

Qveik likes this.
  10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    There is some play but it's generally done in private chat.

11. quietsev

quietsev New member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress! I'll take a look at them!

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Your chastity is what ever you make it. Enjoy your journey.

sissybitch and DarkKnight like this.
  13. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    This is about as real as it gets around here. Welcome to the mansion

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My partner and I have been practicing chastity for just a little over a year now. Ups downs and everything in between.

Besides the occasional "my wife locked me up and turning me into her cuck and I have to do whatever she wants" posts, it's mostly real people talking about their experiences.

I can't say there is a lot of people looking to tease others but who knows. Some have so much fun that they expand to online subs but don't have a clue on who's doing that. There is a seeking soliciting area I believe.

Good luck and welcome

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    There are a few couples posting but it is rare for both partners to share experiences regularly. There are fewer where just the Mistress posts. I don't know of any submissive females posting at all but I have read things by a few Masters but they don't seem to post much. Then you get guys like me who are in a chastity based relationship but the Mistress doesn't post. My Wife is a member but hasn't had time to get involved.

There is a lot of fantasy that is shared as if it is real. Some people engage with it, most ignore it and some get fed up with it. I have cycles where I get annoyed, sometimes even angry but mostly just get mildly disappointed with it. In my opinion it skews the expectations of people who are trying to do this for real and get disillusioned as they naturally wonder why these people are having a fantastic time while they aren't having any of these amazing experiences. It also puts women off joining the Mansion or worse still from trying chastity when they read what they think is expected of them. As for what these imbeciles do in the chat section to the women in the Mansion, that is just unacceptable. The best thing about the fantasists is they tend to go away fairly quickly.

By the way, if you are someone who makes stuff up and happen to read this, there is a fiction section. It's actually very good. I read it regularly. I cannot explain why but if someone posts something that I feel is obviously made up and expects me to believe it, it annoys me. If the same thing is posted in the fiction section I can read it and get aroused.

16. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Hi! I am real, but I'm pretty sure my wife @LadyS is a figment of my imagination (or so we've been told!).

corsac and Jasmic68 like this.
  17. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am real which is why my post are boring. How many different ways can you say I am locked up and did not have an orgasm. My wife and I are just into the Teasing and Denial aspect of Chastity. We are not in a FLR and she does not dominate me at all, except in the bedroom of course and even then I have some say except when it comes to having an orgasm.

I am also the type of guy who makes his fantasies come true. I spent 47 years trying every fetish I ever had. I ran out of fetishes to try and even though chastity meant much fewer orgasms, it was the only thing we found that we had ignored in the past. I really miss my younger days but I never posted back then. Only in my sixties where I post to remember what we did.

As far as I can tell, there are real life members here but we have our share of guys living their fantasies online. Kind of sad. It is one thing to write a fantasy in the fantasy/story section and writing it as it is the truth. You know, the guy who gets locked up and instantly goes from dominant to submissive and his wife goes from submissive to dominant and they do and feel all the things you read about on the internet that many want to emulate. Yet, there are enough real people here to make it worth your while. You will be able to spot the fantasy post; new members who go from a vanilla marriage to D/s, FLR, feminization, domestic discipline, long chastity contract that reads like a user manual, etc.. Most of us spent weeks or months trying to get our wives or girlfriends to become our keyholders and much more time for them to get over feeling guilty about denying us orgasms.

Check out my previous posts to newbies in which I explain how I got my submissive wife who shared me with her girlfriend, to hold my keys and deny me for months at a time. It took us years to get to where some get to in weeks. If you approach it like I suggest, it should work because you are not asking your wife to do anything more than deny you one orgasm to see how it affects your next orgasm. Then when you get the orgasm, make a big show of it as if it was the best orgasm you ever had. A few of those and then ask her to deny you twice and do the same until she is conditioned to view denying you as giving you pleasure and making you orgasm as not so good. I always thanked my wife for denying me and never thanked her for giving me an orgasm. I also gave her a lot of attention to make her feel like the sexiest girl in the world. She giggles at how horny I am all the time and even a glance at her cleavage is reason for me to tell her she is making my penis twitch.

It took time but eventually she got to like it better when I was in a constant state of sexual arousal. It is nothing more than psychological conditioning. It is horrible to put it this way but it is the same way you train a dog. When the dog performs something it likes, you reward him until he wants to do it to get the reward. I am not suggesting that you treat your wife as a dog but a little acting to show her how much nicer you are when denied, goes a long way to having her feel like denying you. We started off on the honor system rather than do what a lot of other guys do and show up with a chastity device that she has no idea of what it is and why you are wearing it. Then you tell her the the benefits to her reading from the same list you find on every chastity website which I never felt like doing. I think some guys do it because they think they are expected to do it as part of the chastity play.

We started on the honor system; just a week at a time until my wife began to enjoy denying me and I suggested we should try 3 weeks of denial to see if my orgams afterwards would blow my head off. She agreed but I told her that I could no promise to refrain from masturbating that long even though I wanted to. That is when I showed her pictures of the CB6000 and explained that other couples into teasing and denial used this to solve your problem. She told me to get it because I took the time to get her used to chastity with no big hunks of plastic dangling from my penis and made keyholding easy for her. She made the rules, did not have to tell me and could change them anytime she wanted to without prior notice.

Each year we negotiate the minimum number of orgasm I would agree to and my only rule was that we had to have sex once a week. At our age that is more than most in my retirement community. Each year my minimum number of orgasms decreased until 2017 when she got full control over the number of orgasms I could have. By then she knew how long I could go without it affecting me mentally or physically so she could judge when I should orgasm. We also used the same safe word from our BDSM play throughout our marriage. If I say that word it means I am in distress so stop whatever she is doing and we get to talk about it as married lovers would. Chastity is a sex game we play and not our life. If my wife wants me to orgasm twice a week, she can, but never did.

My normal denial time is measured in months. However, you will see my change the date of my last orgasm. I can post that my wife told me that I would not have another orgasm for six months but gave me one in two months. I do not pretend that I did not have any. That is real life. We are also practical about being locked up when it is not so practical to do so like for doctor visits, exercising, swimming, etc.. I work from home so it is easy for me to stay locked up 24/7. We also have medical issues that prevent us from walking around too long so I am only out of the house for a few hours month.

Do not try to jump into the deep end to learn how to swim. It took me weeks and months before I could wear a device 24/7 and had to go through 4-5 different popular devices before I realized that I was wasting money on devices that never fit me right and bought a custom made Jailbird that I now wear as easily as my wedding ring.

Best advice is to take baby steps. I have do just probably any fetish you can think of over the last 4 decades and each time I had to train the woman, either my ex girlfriend, my wife or my wife's girlfriend who was in our life and bed for 30 years. I explained the psychology or the fetish as well as the mechanics of it. Start off with just blindfolding and teasing me. Then tying me up so I could not touch her. That led to a playful spanking which over months became a paddling, then whipping and caning. Months of that led to CBT, bullbusting and ever fetish you can find on Fetlife.com. It took years to train my last Mistress but she was a natural born sadist who enjoyed hurting and dominating men. She just did not know how to do that in the sexual arena, so I taught her. Even then, I had limits and a safeword.

Good luck. My point it to take it by baby steps and do not overwhelm your partner with multiple fetishes as the same time. Let him/her get used to chastity gradually even though all of us want to put it on and wear it all day long from day one. That usually ends up with chaffing and a sore penis. Then we do the same again until it gets painful. Finally the initial excitement wears off and we figure the pain is not worth it because you no longer get erect just trying to put it on. That ends chastity for over 90% of guys who try it. Too much, too soon. Spend a few weeks by wearing it a few hours at first and then gradually increase the time you wear it. Your scrotum skin has to toughen up like the skin under any rings you wear. It took me 3 months before I could sleep locked up. I do now because I feel weird if I am not locked, but put a pillow in between my legs so when I sleep on my side, my thighs are not pressing into my ring and hurting. Lube is your friend. I use a silicone lube since it is the slipperiest one I have tried and lasts long which offsets it cost but baby oil works good except for the smell and more frequent need to apply more. Hygiene is also important. take your CB off to shower to avoid problems. Depending on your penis size and cage type, a handheld showerhead may do the job if locked.

Chastity is not a contest to see who can be locked up the longest or go the longest without an orgasm. All my goals are personal goals. I tend to get very into my sexul fetishes as I do with my regular hobbies. I like to push myself but I am old with a low libido and lived with two women with threesomes as my regular sex, so I owe my wife big time until her number of orgasms catch up with mine.

markp, PauloChaste and 1mlockedup like this.
  18. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    We are all "real", just that some are living out the chastity, TandD lifestyle in fantasy. But i am sure that for the most part they are enjoying themselves very much. I am fortunate that my Wife also enjoys this lifestyle. But, i do a LOT of edging, and i won't deny that i have many, many fantasies in my head that help me get to the edge. These fantasies coupled with Our real life experiences, make for wonderful masturbation sessions. So...we are all real, just some of us more fortunate...but to those that are in self denial, addicted to masturbation and porn...enjoy yourself...After you reluctantly have an ejaculation, you can catch up on "real" life.

19. quietsev

quietsev New member

Local Time:
    I agree with you completely - it's like, there's a time and a place for fantasy, right? And a time and a place for play. But there should also be space for folks to just be - and trying to put fantasy or play into that space is violating it in a way that's not fun, and I'm not here for it. Like you said, it distorts the expectations of folks who are just curious.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    I agree that there are a lot of people who pretend and actually can wordsmith a really good work of fiction.

However for the most part I think, or at least like to think that most folks here are for real. Most timelines are consistent, repeated occurrences are similar and goals are believable and realistic.

I have learned much here and hope You will as well.

Welcome and have a kinky day quietsev! :)

Jasmic68 and Gabriellia like this.
  21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you @quietsev , you put my thoughts into the words I couldn't find absolutely perfectly! And @bob40B , you identified the things that make me think that someone is for real. They tend to be more consistent and goals are realistic. The curve of development tends to be flatter as well, with occasional spikes that describe moments where big steps forward are made.

22. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Some are people, some aren't.

23. Swiss slave

Swiss slave New member

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Hi, here my story about chastity play.
    We are a married couple from Switzerland around 40, married since 4 years.

I always liked some soft bdsm games, so sometimes we played a little bit but nothing "serious". I like be submitted, she is dominant, but not so attracted to bdsm and erotic games like i am.

Last year we had a wonderful child, but since them our sex life stopped.
    I don't know what happened to her but she lost interess in sex, so i was masturbsting a lot
    We had sex for the first time after the birth one month ago.

After we had sex, we could discuss a lot and she told me that she would like have more sex. I told her that i would be ready to wear the cage for stop masturbate and be ready for her when she need me.
    She was really happy, but she said that for the moment she dosen't want any bdsm, only me in a cage.
    So for the last 2 weeks i was wearing my ht2 for 80% of the time (now we are visting friends so we agreed to not wear it).

Now we are living like a lovely romantic vanilla couple with hubby wearing a chastity cage. Maybe a 12$ fake ht2 (i have an original one but i prefer this!!) will help our Mariage.

This is our real story about chastity play.
    If you like i will tell you how this "game" will continue.

Sorry for my bad english!!

24. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Now that made me squirt beer out my nostrils:).... wish it was milk, hate losing beer. :(

25. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Good thread. Yes, if you are living the chastity lifestyle for real, and want to share your enthusiasm and interest, it can be very difficult to be involved without repeating yourself too often as most changes are just small increments on ordinary everyday life where chastity is the default position.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice