Wow, pretty confused, yet intrigued

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skD, Jan 24, 2014.

1. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I met my wife 8 years ago. We have lived a 24/7 Dom (me)/submissive (her) relationship. After a failed previous marriage, she was everything I ever wanted. She lives to make me happy.

When I found her and claimed her as mine, she was pretty insecure. She had not experienced the best in relationships. She is tall, stunning, and sexy. She fretted over my being faithful to her. We engaged in the swinging lifestyle where we could be who we wanted to be. Where she calls me Daddy, and no one cared.

I would have her primarily play with others...male and female. I would enjoy watching her. A part of me never wanted to really engage with the other female for fear of unsettling my little. I blew it on two occasions where I did, and she felt threatened. It was awful to hurt her in that way.

I thoroughly enjoyed having her play the exhibitionist role too. She is not allowed to wear underwear when we go out. She would please me by flashing her nether regions wherever we went. Other men would enjoy the view. It turned me on knowing she was mine, under my direction and ownership.

Over time, I encouraged her to entertain the idea of a friend with benefits who she could hang out with and have sex with especially while I traveled for work. On the occasions where she felt comfortable to go out alone with a guy, couple, or girls we knew, it was a major turn on for me. I would lie on the bed naked, hard, and wait for her text updates. Once we played pool in a bar. She asked if a male friend of ours could visit us at the bar. A few minutes later he arrived. She asked for permission to have him fuck her in the bathroom. Yes, I said hardly managing to look calm and in control.

A few summers ago, a friend showed up at the beach wearing a cock ring. I teased him, but he was un-phased saying that it was great for sex. I ordered one online. A hefty chrome one. I loved it. We'd go nude sunbathing and I would wear the cock ring around my shaved balls and cock. When I moved my wife's manicured foot onto my member, and felt its pressure as it slipped on the sunscreen on my dick, it hardened instantly. This became regular for us....in the sun, chatting, and drinking while her feet pressed my cock and balls.

Once she went away with her parents. I got super horny. I went to Home Depot, bought a bunch of garden hose clamps. Went to the beach, and fastened those clamps tight onto my cock and balls. It was pretty intense. It was clear I liked the sensation of constant constraint on my dick.

When we had sex, the cock ring was great for enhancing my erection and prolonging our intercourse. A year ago we had our first child. As she worked on getting back into shape after the pregnancy, she was self-conscious about her body. I knew she did not want to be naked, and was aware that being active in our lovemaking was a little awkward.

One night after being out, we came home tipsy. I had her kneel, and sit on my face. I mean, sit her smooth round ass on my face. They call it Queening I later found out. It was odd, really. Queening is very much a submissive act, and yet I was having my sub do it on my command. She felt uneasy doing it. A few times, after she was loosened up following some drinks, she really got into it; grinding her asshole into my nose and mouth while spreading her ass cheeks with both hands. I came intensely. She would later confess that she felt it odd to be in a position of control over me.

The other night, as we lay in bed, me wearing my chrome cock ring, I grew hard feeling her soft smooth thighs. She reached down to hold me. I guided her hand to hold onto my swollen balls as I began to masturbate, one hand on her beautiful breasts. The more I got turned on, the harder I squeezed her breast, and the harder she squeezed my balls. It was so incredibly intense. The next day she texted that it was ‘very hot.’

So, here I am ……. a Daddy/Dom with a sub/slave. I like her to be a hot wife and go out with other guys and get fucked. Have her sit on my face and squeeze my balls while I wear a cock ring.

Am I simply ignoring the fact that I am headed on a path to cuckdom?

spider202 likes this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Hi there!

I am in no way an expert in these matters, but it sounds like you are 'topping from the bottom'....?

You're still in command, so are you really being submissive....?

And are you really a cuckold....? The term has connotations of a female being dominant and sleeping with other partners. But isn't your wife doing it on your command.....?

It's a can of worms to be sure! Perhaps there are semantics at work here..... And context too...

Hopefully some of the more experienced Dom(mes) and subs/cuckolds will add their insights!

It's an interesting thread!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J

3. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Hi J,

I think your comments have hit the nail on the head, hence my spinning head :) I have definitely used the authority as her Dom to send her out with others, or watch her having sex with others. Over these past few years, I managed to dispell the notion that deep down I actually wanted to admit my desire for it to be her wish. Given the years of our D/s dynamic, I suspect there will be a transition of topping from the bottom as she gets comfortable with the idea of being my KH.

We both agreed when we talked about it last night that it would an exciting exploration to discover together. I was thrilled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice