wow my blog! 200k hits!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by annasissydoll, Aug 19, 2008.

1. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    (Yes, this is a total vanity post about my blog and how popular it is, Thank you all for indulging me. BLUSH!)

http://annasissydoll.blogspot.com/

Wow! my blog just crossed 200,000 hits!
    i know there are blogs that are way more popular than mine, but i remember how excited i was when it crossed 10,000 and that seemed like a lot!

i kinda know that a lot of those must be bots but even if just a few thousand of those are unique people, its really really cool to have that much attention. :)

Its funny.
    i have a blog in my professional avocation and it gets, like a dozen hits on a good day, like 2,000 total hits after a year (same period as my sissy blog).
    Its a good blog (and better for the learning experience i have from my sissy blog!) and for what i do, a dozen is a good hit rate. Its just funny when i'm talking with colleagues and THEIR blog gets 13 hits a day and 2,001 hits total and i'm BUSTING to brag about my sissy slut blog's popularity.
    *giggles* in my secret identity i am super sissy slut blogess!

SO everyone feel free to visit and swamp me, and click through to my WONDERFUL Mistress Cecilia's blog (upper right corner link from my blog) too and give Her a thank You for me. :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :)
    http://annasissydoll.blogspot.com/

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Of course you should be proud!

Congratulations, and well done on keeping people educated (and titillated, no doubt!) to the wonderful world of sissydom!

3. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Thanks!
    Its sure is fun seeing the hits from all around the world. i like to imagine supressed sissys behind the iron curtain sneaking peeks at my blog psewing the seeds of sissy revolution!
    ... or at least Femitocracy, or DominaNation or just SISSY KISSES! :)

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Congrats!

Congratulations, annasissydoll! You are a global SLUT! (just like dollyanne!) It's amazing how many hits a sissy blog can get. dollyanne's blog is approaching 100K--not as much as yours, but still significant.

We are so much alike! Like you, dolly had a vanilla blog that, on a good day, might get 5-10 hits. Then, dolly started her sissytraining blog and gets more than 500 hits per day from all over the world! This is true SISSY POWER! If we could harness all of us sissies together we could solve the energy crisis!

Kink is definitely IN. dolly once told investors (only half jokingly) to consider technology investments with application in the kink market--like streaming video. They laughed, but look at VCR and DVD, how the market was driven by kink! And now, look at streaming video driving the market!

Speaking of driving, dollyanne needs to go for a slut drive in her pink mini and cute little sissy cap with her boi clothes in the trunk! Be back later, anna sissy slut. Think pink, girlfriend!

Huggs,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Annasissydoll - How did you get your site stats. When I tried the the webmaster tools said I needed to verify my page, but I don't seem to be able to work out how.

Any help greatly appreciated

6. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    lol at dolly . . . global slut. snickers

what's that saying? takes one to know one :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice