Wow...just had an incredible talk.... (long but good!)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by anonguy, May 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. anonguy

anonguy Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    So, the wife and I just had a bit of a breakthrough in our relationship, which is interesting understanding the dynamic after being together 25 years.

This is what happened:

We entered into a situation that she was going to fuck me (peg me) with her strap on. I'm a total cock slut...my god. I love for her to dominate me, to basically huimilate me and own me. So fucking hot. So, since THIS isn't a sex story...cut to the chase --she got so turned on she made me watch her fuck herself with a large dildo and vibrator on her clit while I had a large toy in, nipple clamps on, and a wand on my cage. After that...she pegged me hard, I came 2x anally and from a vibrator, ate my load, etc. I was caged the whole time.

So, after that happened.....

Here we go. we started talking about what we like and don't like. She said a "hard limit" for her would definitely to bring someone else into the relationship, and that she's worried I'm a bit of a fag for cock, and would like to get fucked by another guy. I told her I would, and that i"d love to watch her get fucked/taken by another man--one that she can get fucked by hard outside of our dynamic. (more on this below)

Well, this obviously isn't her cup of tea.

So it brought up our likes and dislikes, sexually and in our relationship. As we talked through everything (openly) it became REALLY REALLY obvious.

She's the guy in the relationship. We are in a TOTAL femdom/FLR relationship in the household. I'm a super manly man outside of the wife/kids dynamic, but she TOTALLY dominates me and everything around the house. She is "the man of the house" for sure. She bosses all of us around, is the yeller, etc. etc. She even told me that I'm "too emotional sometimes and want to be around/with her too much" haha.

I think, over 25 years of being beat down by her, that I've gotten more and more to the point where she is the domme and I'm the sub. It's a coping mechanism for me to now be totally sexually subservient to her.

Turns out, she REALLY likes when I'm in chastity AS LONG AS I am not too needy. She loves the control over me. She loves the fact that I am subservient and do what she says and help her how she wants me to.

VERY interesting that the dynamic that we have formed throughout our 25 year relationship relationship has manifested itself to us sexually, to the point where I get off on being her sub, and she gets off on dominating me.

Like I said, a bit of a breakthrough.

Zevon, anasyrma, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  2. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    That's fascinating and a great conversation to have. My wife and I had a conversation a little like that the first time we had sex!

She wanted to be on top and got me to confess that I liked dominant women. Her comment was that she thought it was obvious that how people like to have sex reflects the power dynamic in the relationship and she found it odd that most people don't realize this.

She was clear going in that the only way things were going to work would be for me to submit to her, basically she could see in advance that it was going to unfold the way it did for you, and she wanted me to consent to it.

Rectrix, true42 and anonguy like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Good luck. Sounds good

4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    She was about to peg you and you just now talked about how she likes to dominate you?

Tamed Male likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    This is just the same for me and my Madam, she is the man in the relationship and I am the woman, Madam has mentioned it several times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice