Worshipping You Wife, By Mark Remond

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by pantyboy79, Dec 15, 2008.

1. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    Worshipping Your Wife, By Mark Remond

I bought this book with a few other books related to kink and the lifestyle. This book is not a "kink" book per se, but it is definitely a good read for men interested in returning the Lady in their lives back to the pedestal they belong on.

I personally am a romantic, so not too much of this was new to me. But I like many men have fallen into the ho-hum day-to-day life of working and taking my wonderful wife for granted. I had let the Woman of my dreams, the Mother of my children, the one who damn near saved my life (and definiely saved my military career) fall to the level of a common household fixture.

This book ignited the flame within me and motivated me to look into myself and think back to those days of newfound bliss and harmony. Like I said not too many of the ideas were new to me, it was just a big motivator.

I got the feeling that I was reading an informercial even before the author made a reference to his book sounding like one. If you can get past that aspect and continue on, I think you will find the motivation to put your Lady Love back on her pedestal where she belongs.

One of the topics discussed include "rationing" sex. Not exactly chastity, but a "holding out" on the woman's part, which as we all know draws a man's attention and devotion back to her through denial and teasing, just like when we were teenagers and never knew when we were going to "score".

Another topic in the book related to daily courtship: doing something everyday to win her heart all over again. I have put some of these ideas into practice and it is having an effect on both myself and Miss J- defintely for the better.

Like I said it is an odd read, but the core ideas of the book are great and can be adapted for so many situations I think. It will take some creativity on the men's parts, but not too much considering this wonderful site. Wel all know what we are SUPPOSED to do men. This book just called me to action.

Miss J read it after me and it has helped her to realize what and how I should be doing as well.

Hope this helps anyone and motivates them to read the book- there are references to other websites and materials related to Female Led Relationships and a lot of it runs in the same vein as the content on this site.

Enjoy and be safe guys!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    That's a great book review pantyboy... thank you.

It reminds me very much of the RoMANtic actually, which I bought for my (soon to be ex) husband.... maybe he should have paid it more attention. Lol.

3. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Such vanilla-ish books play a key role in introducing related topics (in this case, chastity) into the societal mainstream. In fact, methinks that if more such books were around and actually given their due attention, there would be no need for anything more extreme (i.e., perhaps we're just swinging the pendulum too far the other way).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice