Worried I'll blab whilst drunk.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SlaveDan237, Aug 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveDan237

SlaveDan237 Member

Software Dev
    Uk
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    So where do I start lol.

So for as long as I can remember, whenever I get drunk I tend to get very honest, a little too honest lol.

Having only recently started chastity I'm worried that I'll end up spilling the beans and telling one of my friends about it. Especilay with how constantly horny I am lately lol.

It wouldn't be the end of the world, and at least one of my friends I know would probably be cool about it (We've talked a little about both being submissive before) . But it's still something I'd rather not share tbh.

Is this something that anyone else has experience with, an I just being paranoid

joe01 and spider203 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Lol I've thought the same thing a few times. Maybe at a tavern, and start complaining about trying to pee without wetting your pants, and boom all your closest friends would know. I don't particularly worry about it just getting a little tipsy, but if I ever get crazy don't even remember drunk, who knows. I haven't really been that way since I started seeing my KH. I've also realized, the longer I'm in, the less I care about anyone finding out. We discussed getting a smaller necklace to display her key more prominently so I could see it, and I told her that if anyone asks, what she tells them is up to her. When I first introduced this to her, she told her best friend what the key was to. She didn't explain the whole Dom/sub stuff or tease/denial, she just told her that it was for a cage I lock on my penis, something I did to ease her mind that I wouldn't cheat on her. I haven't asked her if it has come up again or if she ever plans on exposing more to her, it's up to her. I have requested that if she does say something to someone I know, that she tell me. Ignorance is probably better to some but I would rather know who knows.

3. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    When I was in college I had a trans friend that I told about chastity while drunk. I knew he was a sub and had a crush on me, and we had talked about kink a little before that. He got excited, thought it was really cool and had fantasies about being locked himself. He didn't have a penis to lock, but said he thought about the possibility one day. We were both drunk and I haven't really talked to him since.

My thought is that if you're "that guy" that's always a little too honest while drunk then your friends would probably brush it off. You could always downplay it aftetwards, saying it's something that turns you on a little but not a big deal. If people already know you're a little kinky then they probably won't care.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    The obvious solution would be to not get drunk!
    have found it is more fun to watch others make fools of them selves!

5. SlaveDan237

SlaveDan237 Member

Software Dev
    Uk
    Local Time:
    No I enjoy getting drunk and making a fool of myself far to much lol. I'd rather be exposed than never get drunk again!

corsac, ddh067 and bnd2plz like this.
  6. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Ohhhhh, unfortunately for my husband I am VERY honest whilst tipsy.

Several weeks ago I was working with another flight attendant that also happens to be one of my really good friends. It was a 3 day trip and we had a 1-day layover in Washington, DC. When we have a layover we will meet in one or the others' hotel room to unwind and have a glass of wine (or 2 or 3... or 5).

On this particular night we got in around 5pm and met for drinks around 7pm. We were still talking, telling stories and going on past midnight. The next morning I woke up and couldn't remember my friend leaving for her room, nor could I remember getting in my bed. I was still in my bra and panties even though I usually sleep in silk shorts and top. Still dazed, I looked around the room for details of the night before. I saw where we had been sitting and we had finished off 2 bottles of wine between the two of us.

Then I saw my necklace with the keys to my husbands cock-cage sitting next to two empty wine glasses and two empty bottles of win. I usually never take the necklace off except to shower. I couldn't remember why it was there, or anything talked about all. Knowing how I get when drunk, I could only assume I told EVERYTHING!!! My husband knows this particular friend of mine quite well and would be mortified is she knew anything about our kinky habits.

[​IMG]

Later that morning, I met up with my friend for a late breakfast before we had to sign-in for the rest of our trip. I asked her how drunk she got and she said "not very drunk" and that she felt fine today. She did say that "I had drank most of the wine and that I was very drunk and I was very talkative".

She didn't say exactly what I was talking about but her next series of questions gave me a pretty good idea. She asked, "I bet your husband can't wait for you to get back home, right?", "does he hate it when you are gone for 3 and 4 day trips?", "what's the longest trip you've had since you two got married?"... and so on. At this point I wasn't sure if I had really "spilt the beans", about him wearing a chastity cock-cage. But the next question made it very clear--"Where do you buy those chastity things for men?". I was shocked! I tried to downplay the whole thing, but not knowing what I had actually said the night before, I couldn't really know what damage-control I needed to apply.

The only thing I could do was apologize for getting so drunk and tell her how mortified my husband would be if he knew that she knew... I ended up telling her more about our kinky lifestyle and she just kept wanting to hear more and more. I told her quite a few of the details, and how we are also into bondage play quite a bit. I seemed to already know quite a bit from the night before. She was so intrigued! I made her promise she would never tell anyone and mostly NEVER mention anything to my husband that might let him know that she knows about our kink. She kept saying how much she wished she could find someone like my husband... She is single, very beautiful and attractive but has bad luck finding the right guy.

Since then we have talked almost every day, like we usually do but I haven't had her over to our house. I'm too worried how she will react around my husband and worried she might say or do something that would give it away that she knows. :eek::p:p

If you want to know more about how my husband and I play, read one of these posts:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...y-she-nanigans-how-i-like-to-tease-him.17412/
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/power-play-a-short-story-by-bnd2plz.17892/
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../un-caged-slave-dominates-his-mistress.17856/

7. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    You just had to add that she was single so all of us single, submissive boys would get jealous, didn't you? ;)

I'm afraid whenever I drink I'll spill about some of my fantasies, but I usually don't let that stop me.

bnd2plz likes this.
  8. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Spill all your fantasies away here... But please, don't spill your wine--that would truly be a waste! :D:):p

joe01 and corsac like this.
  9. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Love a good red wine with dinner! As far as getting drunk, I gave that up after a 2 week long hangover. Turns out alcohol is one of the worst things you can take if you have a stomach ulcer! That I hated worshiping the porcelain gods! The fact that after I left the Navy I no longer had access to 100% oxygen didn't help matters too.

10. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM

Is she in the Boston area by any chance?!!

11. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry! She lives in the West.... The WILD west. ;):mad::confused::eek::)

joe01 likes this.
  12. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Well if there's ever a lay over in MA..... hehehe

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Knew that story would tighten a few cages .

Own up who wanted the two girls to have fun !!

Bad boys :spank:

Xx Wendy

kellysbitch, joe01 and SlaveDan237 like this.
  14. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Got to be honest I never thought of the two girls having fun but I would most definitely take the spanking for it.

joe01 and Wendygirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice