Working out while in chastity

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by owndbywife, Jan 5, 2017.

1. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Hey Guys,

One of the things my wife has decided about 2017 is that I have to start working out. I need advice on what machines or exercises i should stay away from because of the cage. I don't want to explain to a trainer or anybody why i am doubled over in pain due to pinching or something stuck, lol. I assume the best way to keep the lock quiet is with a rubberband.

Any advice would be appreciated greatly

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Just unlock when exercising. It really serves no purpose as I found out. I never let chastity interfere with the important things I needed to do in my life. Once one of my testicles popped out of its cage when picking up a weight and if I was at a gym, that would have been bad. Also moving around can end up crushing your testicles as has happened to me so we added exercising the the list of things I am unlocked for like going to the doctor and being surprised with a request to do an anal exam. We view our sex fetishes as games and treat them as such. Chastity is the only fetish that we have tried that carries over outside the bedroom walls so we always tried to not let in intrude on our regular life. Logically there is absolutely no reason why I need to be locked up when it will interfere in important things in our life, so we made allowances even though they were few.

Think about allowing unlocking for valid reasons. Sooner or later you will discover that it was not a good idea to be locked up as happened to me a few times before I learned my lesson. :)

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    I'm locked 24/7 except for the 2 nights a week I play soccer. I use the opportunity to clean thoroughly and shave. I do not want to cheat and my wife knows that.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  4. Brianna27

Brianna27 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    I workout all the time with it on. I also ride my bike a lot and it doesn't interfere with it. I have several times pinched myself, but it wasn't bad.

5. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I work out a lot with mine on.

My wife does not to be bothered with unlocking me early int he mornings. At first it was not easy but now, its just eh norm.

I use compression shorts that keep everything in place. Sometimes I have an issue two, but I can adjust and move on.

6. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    I am a national level strength athlete...and I train with it ALL the time. Very few movements interfere with anything I do. I can't see you needing to be unlocked to workout. Sorry.

dkid13 likes this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    If your cage fits comfortably and you are able to do regular day to day activities then you should be fine. Just wear some boxer briefs or briefs to help keep everything held up and you should have a problem. I don't exercise regularly but I'm an avid bike rider in the warmer weather and my cage has never bothered me while riding a bike.

8. KliwonBinKlingon

KliwonBinKlingon Active member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I'm ride motorcycle and it's feel normal when wear chastity belt. Never try at gym, but maybe I'm gonna try it.
    Because I heard all that natural hormones can make muscle grow faster. So I think while I'm going to be stopped masturbated because I'm locked, so all this hormones that kept can be useful for workout on gym. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice