Working on something different

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MaleBound, Jul 7, 2016.

1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    I don't know the name of it but have you considered copying the blue device in Maid-Carrie's photos. Its metal and rivetted. Though your permanently nspired looks similar.
    It would be interesting to see how much access could be denied whilst still allowing good access for cleaning.
    Perhaps the permanent part of the cage could be rivetted (or glued witha plastic device) with an additional part that is locked on to restrict stimulating access whilst allow better cleaning access (and/or whatever) when removed.

2. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Hi!
    Just reporting back again. So far- so good! I have been able to wear this with no problem while driving and waking around. I can't wear full time, but it works for me for many hours of wear. Are you planning on going to metal at some point? That would be my next step. :)

3. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Sorry just saw this... late is better than never! :D The durability problem is not in the cage. the problem is with the ring. the part that connects the ring to the cage can break if the cage twists it. I mean if you twist the cage, it pushed a lot of pressure on this small part and it breaks. just like a lever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice