Working on something different

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MaleBound, Jul 7, 2016.

1. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Hey all!

First time poster, long time chastity fanatic. I think I've been at it for almost 4 years now (on and off, not continuously) but in the last 2 years I have been 3D printing my own prototype devices for comfort/fit/fun and I realized there is now an avenue to share this venture. I've put a small shop together on shapeways (you can find the shop here) where I plan on trying to fulfill custom requests for sizes/contraptions as they come in. I'd love to know what you may be interested in seeing on there!!

A little about me: married, children, high stress job, responsible for many people and doing well financially, definitively a switch but preferentially a sub. Looking forward to offering new and exciting things to the community.

If you are a little more interested in my history you can find some fun things here where you'll find a small background in self bondage, BDSM, some cross-dressing, but mostly just bondage, orgasm control and denial and chastity ;)

-Male

2. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    This is really interesting. Could you alter the ergobound cage and ring designs to accept an integrated lock?

3. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Very interesting!

4. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    What would you ship this in? I am assuming a fairly generic package....

5. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Very nice. the best 3d design I've ever seen. Very unfortunate that I can not order this from my country :(

6. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    Hey!! I'm working to get my hands on an integrated lock so I can work it into my model (I had the same request from the person who is Beta testing the fit for me and hopefully giving an unbiased review). I think I have to export the lock from Germany. It's in my list of things to do.

I have now 3 more cage designs to fit with the existing rings before I move onto working with the integrated locks. I had this come in last week and I've arleady made a model to fit the electrodes in that is my design (more comfortable). the base ring on that FeiGu thing is very pinchy!!! related note, first time (After 3 TENS controllers) I've been able to orgasm from e-stim. interesting opportunity there, but that's a topic for a different thread ;)

Shapeways ships it from shapeways in a package that says shapeways on the outside. it is discrete. see here for example.

sissy steph likes this.
  7. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
  8. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the link b2please!! I just got initial feedback from my beta tester that he loves the cage and that the ergonomic ring needs some work, I'm going to work through that and then I'll move on to integrated lock.

It may take a several weeks to work on the integrated lock though, I've got to order lock, CAD model it up, work a mechanism into my cage/ring design, then 3D print/test/refine until it works. I'll be sure to post back when I have the new design out though.

9. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:

Thanks for the reply! I will definitely look into how I can approach this on timing, etc. Really appreciate it.

10. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    I've got mine printed 5 days ago. After opening the box, the device is impressive. Very nice and practical design. At the beginning I used a poured some Acetone on a piece of cloths and rubbed the piece to smooth the surface and edges.

Curved A ring is nice and fitted well. The cage itself have a nice / sexy design and semi-open tube lets water flow to some extend. One drawback is the length of the tube which is too short for me but the 3.5 DI let me fit my penis with some pressure. After the lock clicked, I was able to forget about the cage in less than 30 minutes. Comfortable and hidden enough beneath the normal trousers.

On the first try I kept is for around 8 hours but removed it during the night. On the next day I wear it on and off and I wish there were a design with a 6cm cage.

To be honest, this is the first 3d printed chastity device I was able to wear with enough comfort and hope I'll see a longer version and more designs.

Pros
    ====
    - nice design
    - light weight
    - stealth
    - curved A ring is very easy to wear
    - beautiful (my lady loved it)
    - semi open design lets air and water flow

Cons
    ====
    - most 3d printed materials are not very durable and are prone to breaking
    - cage is short [ for me ].

Tombow likes this.
  11. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:

Thank you for your review!

12. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    How long did it take to arrive form the order and was it shipped via Postal Service or FedEx or ?

13. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    It highly depends on your country and order type. Check this http://www.shapeways.com/support/shipping

14. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    Amir,
    Thank you for the review! I have found the 5mm thick walls of the cage have made it durable enough that I have been wearing it and using it heavily for around 8 months with no damage in plastic. I am unsure how robust the plastic ring will be, as I have been using a stainless steel ring myself. I appreciate the feedback and hope you continue to enjoy!!

15. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    I had a domestic order in the US and it was received in just under a week (I think 6 days after the order) by my first tester. He did not tell me what shipper was used however.

Tombow likes this.
  16. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

MaleBound likes this.
  17. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Ok, I ordered a Beta model. Thank you for putting this up. I will let you know how it works once I get it. Should be by the end of next week.

MaleBound likes this.
  18. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    I received the ring and the cafe today in the mail. I have put it on and will report back shortly with my initial wear impressions. The surfaces are slightly rough, which you could smooth out with some sandpaper or some acetone, etc. if you wanted to. It provides a slight grip, so I am going to try that first and see how it goes. It is definitely lighter than the metal ones I had before.

Will be back with additional impressions soon!

MaleBound likes this.
  19. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your order, and I look forward to your feedback!!

I have been out of pocket for a bit, I do apologize for going off radar.

I am wearing mine right now, did 7 days straight, wife let me out for sex, and I'm back in for indefinite lockup :)

20. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    Also, FYI, I finally ordered some of those small german locks, so I will be modeling with those small integrated locks soon! I know I have several people waiting on those designs.

sissy steph likes this.
  21. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Ok, finally back on!

I have had several chastity devices, mostly various Chinese knock-offs and have spent between $40 and $120 on each of them, none of them worked well.

This device is the first that I have worn that I could wear for hours with no discomfort. Excellent result and the device is not expensive! It is durable enough for my use so far and I expect that it will continue to work for some time. If not, a replacement ring is not that expensive!

I did try sanding the material a bit just to get a few surfaces slicker, but I stopped when it seemed I was reaching some whiter material. It did not effect the device and the surfaces are smooth enough for me "as is". I was just experimenting :)

It has various ring sizes so you can try a few without going broke.

When they say five days to construct the device, they mean it, It was exactly five working days (exclude holidays and weekends) before it was shipped. As I live in Pennsylvania it took two days to reach me via post. Not a long delivery time. It was packed well and it was a discreet package.

I have worn this device many times over the past few weeks and have no problem with locking myself in for hours. I can drive and walk with it on, without any detection and in comfort. I would definitely consider getting it in metal someday.

It looks great and it is easy to keep clean as well.

In summary, I love it!

Thanks for this product!

22. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Interesting. Just an idea here but think many would benefit from base rings that are designed to not press on the urethra at the bottom of the ring. It may allow for using a slightly smaller base ring making things more secure. I've had an issue of after urinating, some urine stays in the urethra between the bladder and the base ring then dribbles out shortly afterwards which is unsanitary and causes an odor issue (gross).

23. MaleBound

MaleBound Member

Local Time:
    Thats' a good idea, I've done a few design's that are not simple round, and one even modeled very similar to the ring from the holy trainer (this base ring here) and so far I've gotten pretty good feedback on that design type (I have been unable to test this one yet myself)

I will continue to work on that ring type as soon as I get some other things in order next week.

24. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Hey! I'm really interested in trying this device out. The cage length seems perfect, but would you be able to create a 43mm ego curve base ring? I noticed the only one up is the 52mm. Please let me know! :)

25. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Any plans to make a PA fitting one???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice