Work and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastityBryce, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. ChastityBryce

ChastityBryce Mistress MIN's Slave

Homer, Alaska
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Here I am at work and away from my goddess for two weeks. I have my legs shaved, I still have welts on my thighs from the cane. My beautiful goddess sent me off wearing panties, a cock cage, with a bag full of butt plugs. When I get back my goddess has decided to have her cock pierced and fitted with a inescapable and more permanent cage. I also have the fear that if I don’t behave she will get serious with the cane. I can’t believe how far this aspect of our relationship has come, and how happy I am with it.

Locked Up Tony and SoftStart like this.
  2. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I am away on business as well and my wife has demanded that I stay locked up. Not only am I in chastity but I'm also diapered permanently. I thought it was hard working with a diaper on but its amplified wearing a chastity device. Diapers are nice and soft and gentle on my wee wee. A hard chastity device not so much. Just trying to get used to the feeling and I have already been begging to take it off.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    What can a person say to you both @ChastityBryce and @LockedDiaperedSissy besides. Priceless !!!! To have someone that'll keep you locked no matter what ,work or play is just simply fantastic. Most people can only dream of having someone like that to take control over them. Enjoy the Pleasures of being under someone else's control. It's Priceless

4. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    By contrast I am locked (wife is KH) but that is it no knickers etc.
    I do fairly physical work which can cause the odd chafe but it is amazing how the human body adapts!

5. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I regularly go to work locked.

Most of the time if I’m out of town or she is, she locks me up or if already in a session, leaves me locked.

Nothing sucks more than being in a hotel room alone with an inescapable Lori’s, after your wife has edged you for a week before.

PauloChaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice