Words Of FLR Love

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by frankie teardrop, Sep 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I've been privileged to enjoy the benefits of chastity (long-term semen retention) within the structure of a committed FLR for many years. However, unlike (I think) most of the males here, I have never worn a chastity device. There's a thousand reasons why my partner and I prefer this arrangement but I do sometimes feel that we are alone in the dark. I must admit I think some of the chastity devices on display are incredibly beautiful, especially the stainless steel ones, but I've learned to manage without.

I admire males who wear these amazing devices long term and the strong Women KHs who guide them through the difficult times and keep them focused. It's a huge commitment, and a loving one, the benefits of which are hopefully mutual. It's the foundation of a devoted FLR, so important to all the Women and men on this site. I recall being fascinated by the achievement of one of Mistress Lucy's submissives who went for over a year in a locked state to please her. I admire that level of devotion to a Goddess. It is precisely that that I am constantly striving for.

This post is nothing more than a few words of dedication to the Feminine Divine as I come to the end of my third month of unlocked chastity, experiencing overwhelming feelings of love for the Goddesses who instruct my life.

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    You might not be wearing a physical chastity device, but the main device that keeps a man under control is his mind and his commitment to an ideal. The chastity device just helps slow the man down when his mind wavers. If you can live up to your commitment without the use of a physical chastity device, then all the more power to you.

3. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    The hardest chastity of all is one with an invisible device where the lock is the verbal promise to your mate and she holds the key .....

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I agree with you. Although I have worn a chastity device I don't like it and much prefer an honour system. She says, I do.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Nothing wrong with the honor method, it just requires more willpower. Less maintenance, more comfortable, no issues with metal detectors and MRI scanners, and best of all, easier to tease!

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have had our differences, but will say your thread encapsulates what male chastity is about. The fact you do not wear a device is a testament of your commitment and devotion.

I wish I was that strong, and didn’t need the cage, as beautiful and functional as it is, it probably does not compare to actual commitment and the struggle that you go through.

It works out for us, she loves the fact that she doesn’t have to rely on my commitment or mood, she can set it and just know. I will say that although she trusts me, the fact that it will never be used without her makes her feel good.

Thanks for sharing your incredible journey.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I'm like Nic on this one. I'm not to be trusted with erections. She likes knowing that she's the only one who gets to use them, that she's the only one who gets to grant them, and that he's been waiting only for her.

Guest 2802 and frankie teardrop like this.
  8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not locked, but I am denied. My wife wears a symbolic gold key chain every day, and gets many complements.

Guest 2802 and frankie teardrop like this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I am on the honor system only when She is nearby, but, do to past dishonorable acts on my part, the cage is on whenever She goes to work. Sadly, she has learned not to trust me becasue of my actions and I'm working hard to restore that trust.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have used the honour system and not had any problem with it other that I prefer the feelings I get from wearing a cage which wont allow me to cheat or get out.
    I enjoy being locked denied and controlled by and for her.
    I imagine that there are a greater number of men whose partners prefer that their guys are locked too.

Who knows its each to their own anyway ..... or at least their partners own.

Guest 2802 and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    A lot of what you say @frankie teardrop is very true. We shouldn’t have to wear a cage to stay committed to Chastity and serving our wives. Some of us are not as strong as you and need it to help keep us from self pleasuring ourselves. While sometimes it serves more of a symbol of our commitment, like a wedding ring. I personally like the constant reminder of the cage on her property. Everyone is different but in someways were all the same we’re locked in Chastity by a cage or simply by our minds. But we’re still Locked.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  12. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Adding to my earlier post about the advantages of the honor system, it does work better if you get more attention and teasing. I tend to fail when I don’t get any attention for a while. A chastity cage might be better for the ignore and deny type of relationship.

Guest 2802 and Mash2214 like this.
  13. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    Let's be honest, there's no such thing as an inescapable cage. Every device can be gotten out of if the wearer really wants to. Chastity is a commitment, and the cage is a symbol of that commitment.

That said, I think the cage plays right into the bondage kink most of us probably have and that's why we enjoy wearing it. Bondage is also supposed to be a little tight, not always comfortable, and definitely restraining to be satisfying.

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Before the device I would please the wife and explain that I want nothing in return. Weather she felt obligated or aroused it usually ended up in full blown sex... and when it gets to that point I’m all in

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice