Witch cage should i buy ?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deleted member 58724, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Deleted member 58724

Hello everyone,
    I'm posting this thread because i am confused about chastity devices.
    I've got a chastity cage form oxy-shop.com and it's confirtable and seems professionnal.
    The problem is that as a male, iv'e got some natural erections (at night especially).
    These erections are pushing my cage forwards, so i've got my balls blue and sometimes it hurts. I dont understand why it's doing it because i took the exact same cage size as my penis.

My girlfriend is locking me 24/7. I like to be here little dildo sucking bitch, but i think that this cage isn't really healthy for me. Am i right ?

I was thinking about an other type of chastity devices. What do toi think about chastity belts ?
    I like the idea of having a "pussy" between my legs, but this kind of devices are really expensive. I am a student and i've got a low budget.
    I found this chastity belt for sissies on ebay and it looks really awesome. Im joining a picture to this thread so you can see it.

What do you think about ? Is it appropriate for 24/7 chastity denial ?

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice