Wishing for a Mistress

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by cutlilsis, Jun 23, 2014.

?

Should I lock myself up?

1. Yes a sissies overgrown clitty should always be locked.

80.0%
  2. Enjoy your freedom ass long as you can!

20.0%
  1. cutlilsis

cutlilsis 25 male sub

United States
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    What can I do to start my life as a caged boy? I want to find someone who would appreciate and own me but I find it it's extremely difficult to find/start a female led relationship. Can anyone help me be the sub I desperately desire to be?

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    I know that there are a lot of single guys who want to be locked up by someone but honestly, do not get it. Chastity is about giving control to someone who will benefit from it and how do you do that with a long distance Mistress? What benefit does she get if no money is exchanged? I think you see how many guys are looking for a Mistress and how few ever find one.

As I said, I do not get it but that does not make it anything but something I do not understand among other things. I would recommend that you enjoy as many orgasms as you can and maybe try some other form of female domination and control that perhaps involves humiliating ways to cum. You get your cake and can eat it too. I do not want to discourage you but if you ask around, you will probably find that most who want to be put into chastity long distance, do not do it for long. What usually happens is that the guy has a distinct fantasy about how it will be and then discovers that his Mistress does not share his detailed fantasy and instead, makes you do things her way and if that does not coincide with what you are expecting, it will not work.

There really is no harm in trying though. I did when I was younger until I found out that my two Mistresses were actually guys. The problem I see though is that doing this may turn you off chastity without having experienced a naked hot woman laying next to you, edging you over and over again until you cannot take any more but have to. Then she locks you up after she cums and you have to deal with your horniness for who knows how long. I am sitting here locked up after two days of teasing. I just do not see the same level of excitement and intimacy in being told to do things to yourself or just locking up and sending pictures to prove you are locked up. Believe me, when you get really horny you are going to be questioning why you are doing this for some stranger.

I know that fetishes are powerful and usually do not go away until tried, so go ahead. I did until I found out that the Mistress was actually a guy. Give it a try and if money or gifts are asked for without being discussed up front, run for the hills. Nothing wrong with paying for what you want as it involves a lot of time and effort to be a key holder and there is nothing in it for someone not in a relationship with you.

I hope that you find what you want but perhaps you will wait until you are in a relationship to get the full benefit out of chastity and believe me, it is a lot different and enjoyable when done with a lover. Good luck and do not expect much because dominant women are hard to find and most do not do it just for fun. :)

smb1707 likes this.
  3. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    There are many who will raise questions about the benefits of being an online Mistress. Some of the questions are actually quite valid and I see above that some very interesting points have already been made. There are so called Mistresses whom are actually males, there is no doubt about that. There is also far more males wanting to be locked up than there are Mistresses online or in reality to cater for the demand. But fear not there are actually GENUINE online Mistresses out there !
    Really it comes down to "horses for courses" over being online or reality Mistress. Many do not understand what is in it for an online Mistress, its a complicated psychology.
    I would point out as above that there will always be Mistresses who charge for their services. There are websites specifically that some Mistresses setup for this purpose - there is income in number !. My personal opinion is that one should NOT pay a Mistress anything. Both of you have wants, needs, desires etc, it is a matter of matching them all in most cases. For the sub, it must be hard trying to find a Mistress who will actually cater for their specific requirements, but I would emphasise that it is up to you to specify as much detail as possible so that your needs can be met. Its only through frank open discussion between the two of you that you can get to know each other and what is on offer and what is wanted.
    Certainly there are those out there that will take on any sub, and then worry about details later. There are few that will enter into dialogue about wants, needs, safe limits etc in any great detail or with any great concern. If you find one that wants to charge you, run away ! If you find one that seems easy and eager to accept you, run away also ! You can't understand someones needs, wants, desires and psychology in one or two emails, there is far more to it than that if you want a successful relationship between the two of you.
    There are sites such as keyholderfinder.com where you can register looking for a Mistress or a Mistress looking for a sub, but use caution ! There will be some very quick to contact a new member and very soon want you to setup a membership with some website and give you all kinds of reasons of why you should, in 99% of cases I know of those so called "Mistresses" are ripoffs, not genuine in any way except for getting a finders fee for membership from a website. At the same time there are many genuine members on that site but I urge you to still use caution and NEVER rush into anything.
    Whatever you do, where ever you go, it will not be easy to find the right Mistress, one that is genuine and real, but don't loose faith, there are genuine ones out there, you just need to be patient in finding one and it will be more error than trial unfortunately.
    I wish you well in finding the right Mistress for your needs, just use caution, be wary, take things slowly and think twice before you make any decisions. Good luck in the future.

latexbound likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice