Wishful Locking

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedsliver, Jan 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I want to start out my personal journal with the feelings I have right now about the adventure I'm embarking on. Currently, I am unlocked, and have been unlocked for years, after tomorrow (likely) this will all begin to change. My wife and I have ordered a Holy Trainer v.2.

We have tried several times in the past to go down this path. We started with a CB3k which did not fit and the ring literally cut me. When the 6k came out, we tried it; it failed so miserably I had to have surgery to correct the damage. Since then we have been hesitant to try anything that could damage me again. However, for 6 months or so we have been researching the holy trainer and decided to give it a try.

Thanks to the support found here I feel comfortable with the idea of trying this. My wife is totally in support of and likes the idea a lot. She has no reservations with this part of our life. Though, we are excited, I am still terribly nervous about all of this. Mostly, I am terrified of not being able to emotionally or mentally be able to take long term lock up.

She is great and has told me that she will be very easy on me for a long while, until we are much more comfortable in this - though it should be read that easy and lenient are different; she will not just unlock me for the purpose of me being whiney or fussy about my situation; she won't unlock me just because I want it - she will however unlock me if she see's it becoming too much.

She implemented a safe word system for me which will allow me to quickly express my current mental and emotional situation. I don't know if I'll ever use it but I am glad to know that it is there.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain that while I'll be journaling, and I'm sure people have posted the same stuff before, I'm just glad to know that I'll have the support of like minded and great people.

Jblocked, Jasmic68 and spider203 like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Don't worry that other people might have posted similar things to you. In fact it actually helps when you realize that what you are going through isn't that different to others. Your description of your nerves and the use of a safe word sounds like you have both thought this through and that is a great way to start.

By the way, if your Wife is at all interested in joining the Mansion it would be great to hear her side of the story. My Wife isn't a member and that appears to be typical. I wish She was as reading her thoughts would help me so much. There are several Mistresses who post here and I am sure she would get help and advice.

3. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    So my Holy Trainer did arrive today. We waited and watched some television before opening the package and trying it out. I must admit that it was quite a chore to get it on the first time. The 50mm ring is the correct size for sure; the 45 would have never worked. We tried everything to get the ring on... first we tried the ky jelly, then we tried a hot bath... finally, I just lubed the ring, the balls everything, then just turned the ring upside down, slide my right testicle in (which is much larger) then turned the ring and eventually the left testicle went in.

After that, the penis went in easily. The cage wasn't an issue at all - a little lube, some cold veggies and it went on quickly. The lock took about 30 minutes to get in completely and then my Wife locked the lock. I've had it on now for about 30 minutes - took 90 to get the device on the first time. I think all of the tugging, spinning, and pushing has caused some friction and thus a little burning... nothing bad at all.

There are some things that will take a while to get used to... for one, I have very high tight balls, which will eventually stretch (I hope). The veins on my right testicle are darker but ok at the moment... we took pictures so we can take pictures in an hour and compare to make sure that blood flow isn't too restricted.

Over all, my first impression is that it is very comfortable; I definitely cannot pull out of the device. I am enjoying the experience so far. Of course it's only been about 40 minutes now (it's taken a while to type this). I think she and I are both more concerned about the health and less about the security or other aspects at this moment. She and I discussed before we tried to put on the device and decided to leave it on as long as it is comfortable for now (not doing the 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour trial runs we had discussed earlier)... I don't know if that means before bed it will come off or not will depend on how I feel.

She has said she will leave me with a key until we are both satisfied that I can go 24 hours without issue.

I'd love any comments yall have.

manintyres likes this.
  4. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    I have now been locked up about 2 hours. The first hour was a little rough. There was some pain in the scrotum, but it was nothing too terrible. I'd guess about a 4 on the pain scale. I added some lotion to the KY and then sat with a pillow under my testicles. This helped. As things went along, things got much more comfortable. I'm sure a lot of it is because I haven't had anything like this cradling my testicles in over 2 years.

My testicles are still reddish, which has my wife concerned, but I can get a finger just barely inside the ring, and it isn't like they're turning blue/purple. I tried on some clothes and that seems to help as well as now I have some support of my device. My wife asked me to take a bath in a bit to let the heat work on the ring some... while we know it wont be loose bending, we believe that just the heat will help the ring mold a little more.

I'm really liking the device. It is a million times more comfortable than the CB6k. I was hoping to try to sleep in it tonight but looks like she wants me to unlock and put some antibacterial cream on the underside of my balls and then lock me up tomorrow again until bed time and re-evaluate leaving me locked that night.

Oh... Good news, I spoke with her more about coming here and journaling from her side of the lock and she agreed... not sure exactly when as she is still getting over being ill, but I'm sure it will be fairly soon.

Jblocked and Jasmic68 like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The first time I put on my HT it was exactly the same. I now slide it on I seconds. My balls have very definitely stretched and it is much easier. The key was a real hassle at first but now it locks immediately.

To get on the ring I lie on my back and position the ring. I pull through as much scrotum skin as I can and pop one testicle through, then the other. Finally I push my penis into my abdomen and push it under the top of the ring and through. My wife thinks it looks funny when I don't have a penis! Finally the tube slides on.

To locate the lock make sure you push the tube down towards your testicles.

If your balls start to get tight put on some lube below the base of the ring and gently pull some skin through the ring, you want the base of the ring as close to your body as you can. When I started I had a 45mm ring, I am fairly certain that within a few more months I am going to need to go down a size.

Good luck.

Jblocked likes this.
  6. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you for your balls to stretch?

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you are both being really sensible.

Your balls going red are fine, mine do that all the time. It is if they go cold you want to worry. My balls were high and tight when I started, especially first thing in the morning, but that has definitely stopped. I was lucky in that I had several weeks off work between jobs to get used to wearing it.

It is fantastic that your wife is being supportive. I would keep a key handy for the first week or so just in case you have issues, along with a small pot of Vaseline at all times. And yes, supporting the device in a nice tight pair of underwear definitely helps.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I first noticed this after a few weeks, and now, coming up for two months it is definitely noticeable. Last night I noticed I can now slide two fingers into the ring when my testicles are warm. When they are cooler they can get tight so no finger can go through.

It also helps if you lube the area of the base of your penis where it goes into the cage. Make sure no skin is folded over the top of that join in the device, where the tube meets the ring. That wants to be as close to your abdomen as you can get it.

Is the tip of your glans nicely near the end of the tube?

9. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Not really at the tip of the tube. More like half way down unless I get excited. It's comfortable and has no wiggle room, but I am definitely a grower so due to that I think I'm going to have to sit to pee.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I can be like that as well, but if I pull my testicles through the ring and stuff skin under the tube from the top my penis does sit inside properly.

When you take the device off after a few hours you might see some redness on the base of your penis, from the pressure of the tube. Pay attention to how far down the shaft this line is, it wants to be as close to the base as you can get it.

11. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to add a status update to this page. Unfortunately, I have been unlocked since last Monday. The reasons were many. First, apparently I bruised myself getting into the back ring on the device on Monday and was very sore all the way through until Saturday. Then, on Saturday, unfortunately, I ended up working all day (about 12 or so hours) and was just not in any place to get into the chastity mindset. This was of my own doing, but my wife knows that this is something that must happen at times and while we're in the initial period, she isn't going to push me anymore than I push her. Sunday, we just stayed busy all day, and weren't at home and blah blah; so it didn't happen then either.

Maybe tonight we'll try again, but probably another day this week will be our next attempt. I'll let everyone know as things change.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    When I first started one of my devices was so bad it actually cut the right side of my scrotum. I had to wait over a week for it to heal which was frustrating but my Wife insisted. She keeps an eye on things even now and if there is any sign of friction or redness she checks it carefully. Best not to push things until you build up a tolerance.

13. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM

if there is excess room in the cage it is too big. I suspect at some point you will sort it all out.

Have fun! It is a mind blower.

14. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    So Hi Everyone, I haven't forgotten about this site, this journal or anything else. Mistress and I got sick and just took a break from it all until we got over the crud... ugh life. So anyway, we've tried using the holy trainer again but can't seem to get the back ring on. I can get one ball through but not the second. I'm very sad by this.

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Make sure you are nice and warm when you try to get it on. Also put the ring on while you are standing up, so you are not fighting gravity. Put your balls through first, without your penis in the way. You should be able to pop one through the ring, and then the second. Once that is done you should easily be able to push your penis under the edge of the ring and through.

16. lockedsliver

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    I have successfully gotten the ring back on a couple of times now and think I may have that figured out. Unfortunately due to some actions on my part (nothing to do with one eye'd joe); I've been being punished recently and that's kept me out of the HT. Not sure when we'll be back on that but I was assured it would happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice