Wish we would have done this years ago!!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hublocked, Nov 7, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    "Wish we would have done this years ago!" Those were her exact words to me last night. This will be my attempt to tell you where we have come from, where we hope to go, and how we have come to be where we are at day by day. Hope you enjoy.

First off let me say that my wife of 23 years is my keyholder. Hell she's my fantasy girl, my dream girl, my world.......she has put up with me and indulged about every fetish I've thrown at her. We've talked about it and we agree that we've been heading towards this lifestyle for along time and just didn't realize it. What is it that we want? Well we would like to have a FLR where she is in control and has the final say so on all decisions and I will be chaste and denied. I know, it sounds just like what everyone here wants. So let me start with a little of our back story.

About ten to twelve years ago when we were first getting into vaginal fisting we were having plain old vanilla PIV sex and she was extremely turned on and wanting to have an orgasm but my penis wasn't doing it for her. She told me in a very frustrated tone that she could not feel my dick and wanted me to put my hand in her. Well to my surprise this turned me on like never before and I indulged her and finished her off with my hand and she had a beautiful orgasm. This peaked my interest in SPH which led me to find these interesting little cages called CB3000. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to have my penis locked away and not used but still get the pleasure of enjoying her orgasms. I just couldn't justify spending the money on a toy. This led me to experiment with several homemade devices which failed miserably.

I eventually put chastity on the back burner because I had found the wonderful world of BDSM, damn internet. We purchased several books on the subject, read them and went to work. She soon realized she liked whipping me, and I liked being whipped. But I had the fantasy all worked out in my head where she was this domineering goddess that must be obeyed. Well this just isn't who she is and I started topping from the bottom. She was trying her best and I decided that I was loosing myself and didn't want to be a cowering submissive. But that desire to be denied was still there.

About this time the CB6000s came out and I had to have one. Well the order was placed and it had arrived. I tried every combination there was but I either couldn't get comfortable or it was to easy to escape from. The reason for this is that my left testicle is way smaller than my right, this is because it didn't properly descend when I was younger and I had to have an operation to have it lowered. This left me very frustrated. I wanted so bad to be denied and locked away while my wife received all the sexual pleasure she desired.

This led us to try outercourse which would eventually become our primary means of sex. I would lay on top of my wife and she would keep her legs together and I would dry hump her legs. She would also talk to me and tell me that my dick wasn't big enough to satisfy her and talk about how she would like to have sex with better hung men. Oh yes, I have a fantasy of being cuckolded also. I know....... I'm a damn pervert! Over the next few years we would average probably 10 times a year where we would have traditional PIV sex. Recently we kicked it up a notch, in the last year we haven't had any PIV and in the last 17 months I have only penetrated her once. She tells me she does not miss me penetrating her. I asked her one time to be completely honest and told her that if she felt like she was be neglected and needed tradition sex I would gladly accommodate her. Her exact words were "If I want to have sex with you I'll have sex with you." I than asked so you don't miss traditional sex and she said "Think about it, I haven't asked for it have I.... No I don't miss having that little thing in me."

Back to chastity. As the whole outercourse phase was going on I would experiment with different ways to make a belts to hold the CB in place. I finally came up with a belt made of chain that would hold the CB6000 in place and made it very difficult to escape from. I started wearing it and wore it one time for about a month. But I became very frustrated with having to remove it daily for a good cleaning. Even after a day there would be a foul disgusting smell and that just wasn't for us. Enter the Mature Metal Jailbird...it was the answer to my fantasy. But we couldn't justify spending the money on something that might not work. I believed I could make it work with my homemade belt. I would read about it here at the mansion and relay all of the good reviews to my wife.

Finally after almost a year of thinking about it I said to hell with it and ordered one. Keep in mind I was denied PIV throughout the entire decision process. It arrived on 9/22/14 and with the exception of eight days it has been in place and performing wonderfully. My last orgasm was on 10/11/14 and it was an accident, teasing gone to far. My lovely KH says I defiantly won't be having another one this year. To be honest I don't want one.

Sorry for the long first post but I felt it was important to tell how we got here so that we can write the rest of the story yet to come. My wife is a member here also and I hope she will help me tell the rest of the story.

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Simply amazing!

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing hublocked.

4. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    So let me tell you a little about the last six weeks. As you all know we males have spent a lot of time thinking about this lifestyle and have it all worked out in our heads how things should go. I'm no different, but I spent a great deal of time on here lurking and reading about everyone else's experiences and I've learned that this should go at my keyholders pace. I did however try to help along the learning process for her and get her in the right frame of mind. While we were waiting for our device to arrive (that was the longest 6 weeks of my life) I showed here several blogs she could look at that were not way over the top with whip wielding leather clad femdoms. I also purchased several books from amazon for her to read. I think these have helped immensely. She also created an account here (mrs. hublocked) the same day I did and I'm hoping she will get on here and participate with you good people and learn even more.

During the first week we had our new device I wore it for a least a minimum of 10 to 12 hours. On Thursday of that week I put it on and didn't take it off for 10 days. This was my longest lock up to this point and I was hooked and so was she. The device was removed for a 24 hour period and back on it went. I've had it off on a few other occasion during this six weeks to participate in some strenuous outdoor activities as we both didn't feel I had completely adjusted. But in the future I don't see a problem wearing the device for all activities and releases will be less frequent.

One day my wife said to me "everything those books say is true, I can see the changes happening." I am becoming more attentive to all of her needs and doing things that she has always wanted me to do. Damn this is going to be fun. I've read here and a lot of other places about men who can't wait to get out of their cages and have an orgasm and I truly do not understand this. As of right now I don't want to have one, I love the feeling of being horny almost constantly. I love how good it feels to see my wife enjoying her new found power. I love watching her grow into her new roll. I also know that this could all change for me and all I'll think of is I want out to have an orgasm of my own. My wife and I will have to keep an eye out so that hopefully this doesn't happen for a extended time.

I think that is enough for now ........There's more to come, hope you all enjoy our journey with us.

5. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Wow another male who has the exact same issue I had as a lad followed by the opp to sort the elevated testicle :) yep and I too have my RHS testicle shorter than my left and yes the CB did cause me pain and scrotum damage to my short side due to pressure so like you we migrated to the steel Jail House. Can you slip out the back? As I could with any device I tried so I fixed the problem with a little modification now I am locked in 24/7 with no way out. Have a look at the gallery or my recent posts. I agree being denied is so much better than a free hand and that being totally horny all the time is the way to go. Welcome to the club I hope you both have a great time from now on.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Just try to relax and enjoy Mr Hublocked, there's no need to struggle ;-)

7. mrs. hublocked

mrs. hublocked New member

Local Time:
    Hi all,

I am Mrs. Hublocked and let me tell you I sure am enjoying all the benefits of having my husband locked up in his Jailbird. My husband has always had a very strong libido and we had pretty regular sex. However it seemed he was edgy and never quite satisfied. I recently read an article about what happens after a man has an orgasm and his behavior makes a lot more sense now. I will try and post the link when I find it.
    Basically it is about the chemistry of sex and how the male orgasm effects mood etc. Some of the books I have read have also stated how it takes nearly a week for a man to fully recover from an orgasm mood wise. (Is this true for most men?) In the past I had never made the connection to his orgasms and mood. Suffice it to say the more orgasms he had the moodier he would become and the less orgasms seem to bring him a sense of peace and his moods are more relaxed. This is great for me! I also feel like it is oddly healthier for him. He seems less stressed out. The last orgasm he had was accidental. I was practicing edging and ooops. The next day he said he felt kind of down and disappointed. For the first time I got to see the negative effects an orgasm can have for a chaste man. Not that orgasms are bad but he just wasn't "ready" for one. My thinking has changed somewhat. I really believe he needs to be locked up for quite some time before his next O. I don't feel sorry for him or have the guilt I used to have when denying him. I used to buy into the theory that men HAVE to have orgasms and lots of them for health reasons. Horseshit. He asked for this and who am I to deny him his wish. I love hiding that little key.

8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    "Horseshit" ha ha love it!! :D

9. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome Mrs. hublocked,

Your post is wonderful and right on the money! Thank You for sharing.

The slave has been locked continuously now for 852 days by its Mistress / Owner and it is kept extremely horny, constantly trying to have erections that it can't control or stop having but most importantly i have never ever been more devoted, attentive, loving, obedient and happier in my entire life.

Hugs and best wishes.

10. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    Judging from her post above I guess she's on board..... That's why I love her.

Last night we were laying in bed talking about chastity and she told me I will not be allowed to orgasm for the rest of the year. She then went on to say I more than likely wouldn't have an orgasm in 2015. This sent me over the top I was in heaven, but I ruined it, I looked at her with sad puppy dog eyes and said "really a whole year." She caved, and said "maybe not the whole year but they will be limited." All I wanted was for her to confirm that yes 2015 would be orgasm free and she took it as she was being to strict. I brought this to her attention and she told me she would work on not giving in when I looked so dejected, even though on the inside I was ecstatic.

She then went on to tell that my little dick definitely wouldn't be entering her in 2015. She then went on to tell me I would be on the receiving end of her strap on a lot in the near future. So all is not lost.

spider202, robb123xyz and guest 2942 like this.
  11. mrs. hublocked

mrs. hublocked New member

Local Time:
    • Trying to adjust to this new way of life. On one hand I definitely enjoy all the benefits of having my man locked away. I love the attention, power and closeness that it brings. My dilemma is that I am not an overly aggressive take charge type of woman. My husband has never been the type of man that required guidance, direction and handholding through life from his wife. He has always taken care of his own doctor appointments, taken the initiative to fix things around the house and was very involved when our son was a young child. Other women have told me how lucky I am. One friend makes the joke that her husband would forget to wipe his ass if she didn't remind him. My husband is definitely not this type. I struggle with what it means to be aggressive, strict and take charge when it comes to my man being locked up. I want to be stern but I don't want to insult his intelligence by being derogatory or belittling him. Some of my friends talk and treat their husbands as though they are a child. They basically emasculate their husbands.. I am trying to figure out how to be a strong woman without emasculating my husband. (NOT that he would ever go for that.) I definitely make fun of his weiner and tease him. The sexual teasing I am comfortable with because I know he loves it. I cannot change overnight to being tougher and more "mistress like". I guess I am a work in progress. This has been a bit of a role reversal in our marriage.

12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @mrs. hublocked , There are no rules to chastity except what you and your husband come up with in my opinion. If you want him to keep doing what he does best around the house then let him and keep the chastity to just the bedroom. There's no hard and fast rules that say you need to emasculate him or turn him into a sissy or something of the like. I certainly wouldnt want that from my wife, and she knows that, I only want her to control my orgasms and thats good enough for the both of us. Now she does ask me for favors all the time and gives me that funny look, like" hey I have the keys, I'm sure you wanna make me happy and just do it" ;) lol.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  13. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    If he is a go getter type and is intelligent, I would suggest thinking of ways to put him in "predicaments" where the ability to get two different things done would be extremely difficult or set things up in a way where it becomes more difficult over time. From a BDSM view, it would be similar to the aspects of predicament bondage ... but this is only an idea as whatever your kinks/views are all up to you.

14. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    Saturday makes 5 weeks since my last orgasm and almost 7 weeks locked. I'm still enjoying this very much and think that it defiantly will become our new lifestyle. And I truly believe my wife is enjoying herself as well.

Just as many of you have done we entered in to this new lifestyle by signing a chastity contract on the day we locked my little friend up. In the contract there is a section about discipline. It basically says that anytime my KH feels that I have stepped out of line she can administer a spanking with a wooden paddle, no more than ten swats but she determines how severe they will be and how many I receive not to exceed ten. In a previous post I mentioned how I enjoyed being whipped and that my wife enjoys doing it. Let me clarify I enjoy being whipped with a riding crop, cane, or leather strap, these send me into subspace. I on the other hand hate being whipped with the paddle, especially when I have to just drop my pants an bend over, hurts like hell.

So anyway this morning we were talking about our contract in particular the discipline section and I mentioned to my wife that there was no way that in the last 7 weeks I hadn't done something that warranted a discipline whipping. She told me that I was probably right but that when the infraction occurred it wasn't the right place and time to immediately correct the problem. I mentioned to her that the contract says the discipline will be administered at the earliest convenience. She said "point well taken."

A couple hours later we were in the kitchen talking and she started asking 20 questions about things I thought should go without saying. Out came asshole me and I got a little snappy with her, she immediately spun around and put 2 fingers in the air and said that's how many cracks I would receive from the board when she was done with her business. Once she finished she marched me off upstairs had me drop my pants, bend over the bed and paddled my bare ass twice. In between the two whacks she informed me how I was to behave in the future in similar situations. They weren't the hardest whacks I had ever received but they got my attention. Did I mention how much I hate the paddle.

So anyway things are looking up and I'm sure she will grow more comfortable in her new role.

15. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    Today was a good day. We had the house to ourselves last night and most of today. The day started for my lovely wife with a full body massage, she calls it a wake massage. I then served her coffee in bed while we watched a little TV and chatted. After a couple of cups of coffee and some small talk I asked if she was ready for breakfast to which her answer was yes. I went down stairs and made her an omelet, toast and juice and served it to her in bed. She was in heaven, she loves to be pampered, this is something I done on a limited basis in the past. But every since I have been in chastity it is something that brings me pleasure and think she is aware that this little hunk of metal has a lot to do with my found desire to serve her.

Every weekend we have a standing appointment where I act as her personal groomer and shave her pubic hair, she likes the smooth clean feeling and I enjoy the look myself. Once the grooming was completed she decided it was my turn to receive a little treat of my own. She got out her strap on and took from behind. She had me moaning and bucking like a little man slut, I truly love to be taken anally. I pleasured her and we laid in bed cuddled for a while longer. It was a very enjoyable morning.

This afternoon while I was running some errands I got to thinking that maybe I didn't want to wear my cage 7/24. I don't know why I had this thought but it was real and I was seriously considering it. I could just wear it when I was around my wife and to sleep at night. I talked to my wife about this and she wanted to know if I was messing with her mind. I said, "no I'm serious." Her decision was that our chastity lifestyle is real and that I would be wearing my cage at all times, that I would not be in my cage only when it was convenient for me, and that she would not be giving up all the pampering she has been receiving. So I guess we press on and see where this road leads. I'm sure this was just a passing thought that got stuck in my head.

16. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I am a liitle like you in the way my wife has become way more enthusiastic than I had imagined her face lights up when she has me locked away the trouble is it is a bit of a wake up call when you have no conrol over your manhood for real ! Exciting though :)
    You are very lucky

17. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    It's happening right before my very eyes. I'm getting what I asked for, my wife is slowly growing into her new role. I believe that her mind is made up and she will not be allowing any extended releases from my cage. Another development is that she has decided that we will try for a year before I am allowed to orgasm. I am at week 6 now, this is definitely one of the longest times I have went without cumming. I did go 12 years one time.......Then I turned 13. LOL.

But seriously I am enjoying the ride and so is she, literally. She has taken a few times with her strap on and seems to enjoy doing it she says it makes her feel powerful and in control, and I enjoy it immensely. Another thing she is growing quickly accustomed to is coffee and breakfast in bed and having me help out more around the house.

I guess we'll see how far this goes, hopefully she will progress into more of a disciplinarian. Time will tell.

18. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    Wow! very exciting. My Wife has also taken to her new role way better than I'd ever expected. A year is a long time though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice