Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lvng2srv, Oct 14, 2009.

1. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    i've lurked for a while but since i'm now trying out the new cb3000, i figured i would post. i'll be handing the keys over to my beautiful Wife tonight, i hope She accepts them willingly. i did bring up the topic of chastity before and She was not one bit happy with my idea. We were having some difficulties at the time though and things are much better at home now. i am a bit concerned though, due to her personality. Meaning no disrespect to Her or other Mistresses, She can be quite bossy and domineering without effort. i just don't know how Her newly acquired power to control Her property will influence Her personality in the future. my stubborness and resistance to her wishes and commands has caused many problems in the past. i'm hoping this new venture will rid me of my resistance to Her wants. If i do as She says and She is pleased, then i am doing my job. After all, isn't that my purpose in life? To keep Her happy?

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
  3. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, not sure how to take this. She had been looking at the bak account and asked me what i bought. i wasn't quite ready to reveal my purchase but she demanded. i showed her the keys and She asked "What's this for?". i hesitated, then showed Her. She took the keys and was noticeably angry. She got in her car and drove off! i'm still experimenting with the fit of the cb! Now i'm getting scared!

4. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    good luck @_@

5. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    She came home and She's really pissed! i tried to talk to Her but She will have nothing to do with it. She thinks i'm warped but She didn't hand over the keys and tell me to remove it. i don't even know what She did with them, She may have tossed them out of Her car window when She was driving around but i dare not ask. i should just forget about tonight's incident and wait for Her to tell me what to do next i suppose. Maybe She will understand that this is not about me, it's about Her. She alone deserves complete control of Her penis.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would go with this plan.

Personally I never think it's good to "surprise" a woman with chastity, but the issue was forced because of the bank statement!

It will be interesting to see what happens.

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Wow! Good luck!

8. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, She told me to move out! i really don't know what to do. She thinks i'm sick and have a sex addiction, how ironic? It's not like She's totally vanilla, She does have several "toys" that we have used together as well as on Her own. We have also had quickies in some interesting places and gone to strip clubs together. We have been married for 17 years and together for 20 so i feel like we really know each other. i'm quite certain that She would come to enjoy this adventure if She would just give it a chance, i know Her better than anyone else. i also know how stubborn and headstrong She can be. i just can't figure out why She wouldn't be just a little bit curiuos to see what could come of this. She is apparently convinced that i did this for my own selfish reasons. i can certainly understand why She feels this way based on my past track record but i'm really, honestly, 100% thinking of Her! i'm still locked and have promised myself that i will not ask for the keys, even if i do have to stay away from the house for a while. i'm hoping that She will not give them to me if/when i leave. i suspect She may think i have extra keys, if that is the case, i will let Her keep on believing that unless She asks about it. i think my best move now would be to just do what She said and stay at a hotel for a few days and hope She cools down and lets me come back soon.

9. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hopefully. I do wish you the best of luck though. Choose your words carefully of course. You probably know her well, so just be smart.

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think, unfortunately, that this has happened because you started it all behind her back.

I don't mean to sound harsh or unsupportive, I'm just saying it how I see it from her point of view.

Maybe she is just in shock and will calm down.

As a good submissive, all you can do is what she asks of you and see what happens.

Bide your time and give her some space. Who knows, she may take a break, do some research and then REALLY make your life Hell... in all the good ways!

11. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful, i'm sure You are right. i think She feels i am expecting something from Her in return. i have no expectations at all, i just want Her to know that She can make this as wild or mild as She desires. It is entirely up to Her how she decides to use chastity. i guess for now, i will be locked up and kicked out. "Be careful what you wish for" has taken on a whole new meaning to me now!

12. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wishful thinking, I believe >_<
    I do hope for the best for you though.

13. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    i feel terrible about upsetting Her. But knowing Her as i do, i really feel that She will enjoy my chastity if She gives it a try. i am encouraged by the fact that She DID take the keys and did not hand them back and dmand I remove the cb. i do not want to leave home for this cool down period and as sorry as i am for upsetting Her, i would be lying if i said i wasn't excited that it appears She will be sending me away for a week or so while locked up! i hope She knows i have no other keys. Then, maybe She will be thinking about me all alone in a hotel room with no way to pleasure myself.

14. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    were Y/you in a Femdom relationship before you surprised Her with the CD?

15. lvng2srv

lvng2srv Junior Member

Local Time:
    No, chastityslavejohn, not in that manner. She is however, dominant and "bossy" by nature. She is very much a "take charge" woman. That is what is so confusing to me.

16. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    as well as you know Her, i am a firm believer that men know little or nothing about how a Woman's mind works. imho, you sprung this on Her and for Her it came out of left field.

Mistress and i have been in a Femdom relationship for over 3 years. W/we introduced chastity after many discussions over a 2 year period.

there are many threads here to explore that discuss introducing your partner to chastity. it may be a little late now but it couldn't hurt to do some research.

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I completely agree with chastityslavejohn.

The relationship has to be built on communication. You can't just give an angry woman a key and hope she's mean to you! (No offence!)

It's just not that simple. It's taken me forever to get to grips with all the different aspects of looking after a submissive. And YES you were born to serve her, etc, but you will not thrive in that position if you are neglected... it's a two way street, it doesn't work if only one of you is on board with the idea.

18. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I completely agree as well, communication is everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice