1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CM Policy Wish list and other changes to Your Personal Details and Contact info options.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Administrator, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator of the Mansion
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    #1 Administrator, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Dear all:)

Please find time to go to your Personal Details and contact pages:

Personal Details: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?account/personal-details
    Contact Details: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

I have made several changes: deleted some options, Clarified others and added a few new ones:

Let me highlight a few:

Wish lists
    Recently there has been a lot of debate here on CM, - at least among Staff - about Wish List;- females putting up list of items that submissive males can dig into an show gratitude.
    The inherent risk of findom and exploitation of males has been one of the issues. Another one is the price tag of some of the items on known Wish Lists. Yet another debate has been about where such list can be promoted.
    I have listened and participated in these debates and have decided that Wish List can in fact be an "innocent" tool in the toolbox of the chastity lifestyle, especially in the relation between females and appreciative submissives. I do pamper my wife, and show my gratitude to her, fortunate as I am. So Now You will find - (and this is of course directed to the female members of CM) - a new entry in the Personal Details page "Wish List" , Where You can put in the URL to a Wish List.

HOWEVER - there are strict rules that has to be followed if You put up a Wish List. The Rules are:
    ( also printed directly on the Personal Details Page )

1. Wish List with items more expensive than approx. 50£/80$ cannot be listed here on CM)
    2. A Wish List can ONLY be published here. No where else on CM.
    3. You cannot promote your Wish List in status updates. You can only put it right there - at the Wish List URL entry. Nowhere else.​

Repeated Violation of any of these rules will be met with exclusion of membership.

Findom
    There is no entry form for findommes on the Personal Details or Contact Details page. There is however this notice to all - in association with the Wish List Entry:

NB: Also notice that any member engaged in professional findom and exploitation anywhere on the internet will be met with exclusion of membership of CM.

I have chosen NOT to make any distinction between findom -activities on CM and elsewhere. It is all the same. I do not want to see CM being used as a stepping stone for findom.
    If a connection between a member on CM and a findom activity on another online site can be established it is all the same to me.

That member will be warned, and if findom activities is not immediately terminated , then that member will be excluded.

Of Course - Staff will not be able to keep findom away from our members without the help from You. We do not want to encourage a witch hunt, so be carefully and just drop us a hint, and we will look into it. Okay?:)

Chastity Resume

I have terminated the entries: "Locked up since" and "Last Orgasm". Never been anything but very confusing and hardly ever updated. Instead You will find what I have called Your "Chastity Resume":
    Here you could enter the date you were first locked into chastity, or the day YOU hold the key for the first time, - or any other important event related to YOUR chastity lifestyle:). In other words - males and females can now use this entry to gives us a resume and some insights in the development of the Lifestyle...

Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle
    I have added some checkboxes for You to label Yourself in association with the Lifestyle. It is not mandatory, but it will be a great help for us all, so please check boxes!.-)

Contact Details Changes
    I have cleared some of the contact options and added some new ones. Please have a look:)

Advertising
    FYI- While I have Your attention - I will soon post new policies related to promotion entries from suppliers and producers of Chastity Equipment, but for now I will not enforce rules on the current promoters. They have not violated the current set of rules....

This thread is a closed one, and any comments - very welcome as they are - are to come by other canals, like PM's Staff notices, and in chats with me...

Your Admin/Jens

Mascara^Snake and RGL like this.
  2. Administrator

Administrator of the Mansion
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Update:

I knew that my policy :that outside activities could lead to banning would create some noise.
    But I thought about it a lot. And I stand firm on my decision. If a member here on CM is involved in findom some place else - there is no chance in hell that this member can separate that approach from the membership on CM. I am not THAT stupid. It is very easy to get members attention in here and divert them to other places on the internet. This is one big thing, and it does not make any sense to present it as separate worlds....

And I WILL fight findom here on CM.

If You want to be involved in findom, go some place else. I can't save the world from it.
    BUT: You can not at the same time be a member on CM and be involved in findom. Simple as that. If You get "caught", of course....
    We have had very few of these incidents so far, so lets keep things in perspective, and not start a witch hunt for findommes. But please report to me If You get knowledge of such Activities that could have an impact on CM Members. Thanks:)

I have set an approx. 50£/80$ limit on Wish Lists, so I have not entirely broken the dynamics of showing gratitude;-) But Exploitation of what sometimes is referred to as paypigs, is something we should all fight. That is in the true spirit of Chastity Mansion.

I do hope that those of You who has promoted Wish List will make sure that they do not surpass these limits. I will have to stress out that cash cards - no matter how small an amount - is not what we would like to see on Wish Lists..

Easynow and NsToy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.