Will this jailbird stop me from popping out?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by wanchin, Jan 24, 2016.

1. wanchin

wanchin Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I'm looking into getting a jailbird. Currently I have the Halden-XS (2 inch ring, 1 inch lenthg, but it has a big spacer) and I pop out of it by accident at night. Basically my penis can retract into my scrotum area so it just pops out.
    Im thinking baout going with:
    Ring Style OvalCage Length 1 1/2" LengthRing Size 1 3/4" RingCage Diameter 1 1/4" Dia.Lock Options Padlock fit (no padlock inc.)Second Pin NoneThird Pin NoneCage/Ring Gap 1/4" Gap
    SHould that work? Also whats the difference in ring style?

Thanks

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Fellows always post the measurements of whatever device they plan on getting, then ask if it will work for them. How should we know? If those are the right measurements for you, then it should work. But everybody is different; what works for you may not work for me, or vice-versa. A custom-fit device should almost always work better than a 'one-size-fits-all' one.

Bear in mind that no 'trapped-ball' device is 100% secure; it's just the nature of the beast. A full belt and/or piercing will always be better.

The round vs. oval just allows a little better fit depending on your personal anatomy. Some men think the oval is a better choice, some prefer the round ring. The oval is just a slightly squashed round ring; it's not a drastic difference.

3. 1naughtyhotwife

Local Time:
    We started out with a CB 6000 which luckily came with multiple rings and spacers. After a few weeks, and trial and error, Hubby got the sizes and spacing right.

When we decided that this was going to be a lifestyle for us, we ordered a custom Jailbird based on the measurements of the plastic CB600.

We accidentally discovered that the best way to nail down the measurements is to experiment with the cheaper plastic one that has multiple rings and spacers. The CB series isn't cheap for a plastic model, but there are a lot of cheap knockoffs from China that would also do the trick and after a few days or weeks, you'll find the correct size that works for you.

A cheep plastic clone for China might seem like a waste of money, but so is investing big $&&& in a custom high quality cage that doesn't fit right.

Good luck :)

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I beg to differ my ball trap device covers all angles :)

5. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    @wanchin I think @Billus makes a good point. All anyone else can give you is general or vague advice on how it should fit. I have my own opinions but the kind of fit that might work for me might not work for you. Like some people think skinny jeans are actually comfortable but I think they're torture.

The only way to truly know is to try. But I can almost guarantee you'll think to yourself "This isn't perfect. Maybe if I get this bigger/smaller/shorter/longer it will be better." So I have to agree with @1naughtyhotwife that an economical option for trial and error is to buy a CB style device to try out different configurations.

6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Your devices require either a PA or an insert. While I'm sure they're fine cages, they are not technically 'ball-trap' since they require being attached to the head of the penis in some way. Otherwise, they could be backed out of like any typical BT device.

Thatgirl and mistressmaturemetal like this.
  7. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You clearly had a good look then, before the above posting ? no clearly not !!! the Ti-500 requires a PA, the Ti-600 requires a PA and IS a Ball-Trap device, the Ti-700 in development clearly states it has an insert and IS a Ball-Trap device.

8. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I did have a look; they are ball-trap devices that also require securing the head of the penis. So they're ball-trap devices with extra security requirements. They only prove my original point, which is that a ball trap device is not particularly secure; otherwise you wouldn't need to add the anchoring on the other end.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  9. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    @1naughtyhotwife My locked boy and I just did the same thing basically. We measured from his CB6k...how did that work for you? We ordered the Jailbird with the security screw and punishment pins...measured everything over a few days and took his average.

10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Make sure any and all measuring was done while he was alone and flaccid :)

tommy619 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice