Will she accept

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by steelwaiting, Sep 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    My wife and I are both 42, sadly due to a serious health issue my wife is not able for much sex at present while she recovers. I love to kiss and hug my wife but sometimes I want more and sometimes my wife can see this in my eyes despite my best efforts to hide it. This has caused a strain on both of us and has led in my part to bouts of depression. It is hard being a carer and so close and not have urges.

After a tough weekend I decided to lock myself up. I chose a CB6000s chinese copy because I felt my wife would like the look of it. I am the kinky one of the relationship. As soon as I got it I put it on and sept in it. I then went to work in it, work is a tough hard building site. I managed these fine so that night I revealed it locked to my cock to my wife. She was surprised but understood and was willing to give it a try.

The next morning I left her the keys with instructions to pick two playing cards and text me the number, 6 & 7, so thirteen days locked up. Straight away we both felt great relief, I was able to hug and kiss my wife without either of us worrying about an end result. I suffer night erections at present, hopefully they will ease or I will have to get a better cage although I do love the look of this cage.

My wife now thinks all married men/partners should be locked up ..... What have I created ??? :)

2. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Well tomorrow I get a few hours of freedom, i have mixed views about this. Part of me is excited yet part of me feels guilty and a little embarrassed about being given permission to cum. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

So far I have had an interesting time, on day ten I realised that my wife has realised that their are only positive things about male chastity and now I realise that this will be long term and that I no longer have full if any control of my cock, a true awakening moment.

Day eleven I worked late, came home, thought about a wee wank, sat down, touched myself and realised I couldn't, I was very tired.

Last night I had the biggest hard on of my life, I was like a wild bull in a rodeo cage bursting to get out. It was if my cock had become some ancient Greek monster as it tried to break the steel of my cage, but the only reward was a Greek tragedy and sore balls.

Still my wife is delighted, our relationship is better than ever, we have great kissing, snuggles hugs and chats, roll on tomorrow.

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    It's a nice story
    I like the idea of the card deck. Many things could be done with that.

4. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    the deck of cards is a nice simple idea, i keep the royalty as ten, as at present twenty days is enough to contemplate locked up one one go. of course if i ever really break a rule my wife may choose to pull a third card ........

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @steelwaiting Do try and understand that you wife is ill. Life is about more than just your sexual urges. How would you feel if the roles were reversed and it was you feeling ill and your wife constantly requiring sex.

Andieboi likes this.
  6. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Being her carer I understand completely, I have not been hanging around her like a randy dog. When though you are so close that really you are all you have to each other all sorts of issues and stresses arise. Sex is one of them and now it is no longer and we are both very happy now.

we are heading off for a quite romantic weekend, I asked her will I be locked up, she smiled and told me I will always be locked up. Love her.

7. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    I was supposed to be unlocked yesterday. My wife told me I will have to wait another 24 hours. She explained to me that as a key holder she understands that she has to show total discipline and power. She said that by keeping me locked for another day was a simple and strong statement of her commitment as a key holder.I have also been informed that some of my bad habits will have to be dealt with. To think I was worried my wife would not be interested or happy with me in chastity, instead she loves it. She told me she could not imagine me not in chastity .... gulp!!

spider203 and 1mlockedup like this.
  8. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    My wife said that I should unlock myself in the morning, that she would leave the key out and not to wake her. I couldn't find the key... , so off to work still locked up.
    That evening I was finally unlocked 15 days after first putting on the device. I went for wine and felt a bit pervy with my cock free in my pants growing at will. How odd, wearing the cage at first felt naughty but now I feel that a man should wear one instead of having his cock roaming free. How odd.
    My wife said I should go and relieve myself on my own as she was tired. I said I would rather not as I do not like to masturbate alone, I find it depressing.
    So I am locked up again, we are away to the west of Ireland and my wife has promised to unlock me when she is in the mood. Love her.

Jasmic68 and spider203 like this.
  9. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Steelwaiting,
    Sounds like things are going well for you and your wife. I understand the sense of it feeling wrong to be unlocked adn free after being locked for a while, it does feel right that we are kept securely for our Mistress's.

May the two of you find a path that works for you.

Caged wolf

steelwaiting likes this.
  10. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Thanks Caged Wolf, We are loving the whole experience, My wife is now looking forward to choosing my next device, she can be wickedly wonderful.

11. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    So Four days after my unlocking day I am officially unlocked. My Wife decided we should make Love. This is quite a big thing in our relationship as I am the one who would always instigate Love making. It was wonderful and passionate. My Wife told me that having me in chastity has given Her the head space and room to decide when She actually wants sex, that not to have to think and worry about my needs has reawakened Her own desires. She has the key, She loves having the key, She will always now have the key. We are entering into new territory now and while it is a little scary on my part it is full of a new confidence for my Wife. I did ask for this, I am excited by this, I am realising now though that I am entering into a new lifestyle. I am to remain locked up and She will be choosing my next device. It has been a whirlwind three weeks from introducing chastity to be now in full time chastity. She picked out thirteen again on the cards, I guess I had better behave. I fully recommend Chastity to anybody thinking about it, but do remember, be careful what you ask for :)

spider203 and Caged Wolf like this.
  12. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    To Mistress B, I am sorry I did not address you properly, I am new to this and I am learning quickly about good protocol.

13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @steelwaiting your explanation following my comment was well put, I was just concerned about her.

steelwaiting and Caged Wolf like this.
  14. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Back locked up and the another night I could not get rid of erection OUCH!!!!!!!, I could of put it in the Antartic but nothing would have got rid of it. I had to wake up my wife for release. She will be adding on time.
    Last night I failed to lock the back door, that will be an extra day.
    My wife is getting used to her power.

Billus likes this.
  15. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Unlocked today, I was given an extra hour locked up, can't quite remember why but it meant instead of being unlocked this morning I wasn't unlocked until this evening. this means only four or five hours unlocked as I have been told I will never be allowed to be in bed at night uncaged. Not sure what to do with myself ....... .

16. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    So I realise the longer I am locked up that the belief that men think with their cocks is not too far from the truth. I thought that I was the exception. Nope. The last few days has been really tough, as I progress further into full time chastity my cock is starting to panic. It has been bulging to escape, I wake up horny, I do my best to behave around my wife. It is really hard (excuse the pun).

I was supposed to be unlocked today on the bank holiday monday but drunkenly on Friday i inappropriately smacked my wife's ass. I was lucky she could have pulled an extra playing card but she only gave me an extra day. Instead now of having the whole day unlocked with my wife I now get unlocked on a work day.

I am an idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiki likes this.
  17. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Well the last four weeks have been difficult my chinese cb6000s has caused my cock many sores, one night my cock literally tried to escape. I woke up with a very damaged cock. I have since been only able to wear the device sporadically. Good news though I ordered the London Tower from Red Chilli and it is quite simply amazing. Light weight, little night erection problems, no erections allowed in cage, barely any touching possible, with the discipline chain I am always reminded and it keeps it tight to my body. My wife is delighted, she also pulled out an Ace and a Queen, that's 21 days lock up more if I'm bold. I am now truly in chastity before was just playing, we are now fully in to the lifestyle, I look at my imprisoned cock and I genuinely feel sorry for it ......... ah well !!! :rolleyes:

Aiki likes this.
  18. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I really like the card trick idea. I will need to incorporate that one.

Sounds like your KH is really taking to the power exchange. Hope your experiences continue along this line.

steelwaiting likes this.
  19. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I totally get what you mean about not wanting to masturbate alone, that you find it depressing. I feel exactly the same and it was one of my reasons for going into chastity. I had been doing it less and less frequently anyway, and sometimes from a ridiculous sense that I had to do it. I was getting less and less enjoyment out of it. Now I will only masturbate if my wife tells me to, and I will only do it if she watches me. If she tells me to go to my room and do it I won't bother.

Unless she really starts to get into this and decides to punish me if I don't! I hadn't thought of that...

spider203 and steelwaiting like this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Please pass on my best wishes to your wife. I know it might seem a bit weird that coming from a complete stranger who is also voluntarily locking his penis up and giving the key to his wife! The thing is I have been really impressed with how supportive and genuine everyone at the Mansion is, that is very unusual for an online forum, and I am inspired to try hard to think in the same spirit. I cannot imagine how I would cope if my darling wife was ill, so best wishes to you as well. Stay strong.

spider203 and steelwaiting like this.
  21. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Her recovery is coming on and she is gets stronger. We still need to watch her energy levels, being able to be intimate without her having to worry about having energy for sex has helped us stay close and stay romantic. I also agree that the forum is a wonderfully supportive place, I like to come here and chill from the world for a while.

22. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    She loves the card trick as it is random which takes any pressure of her plus she gets to add days when I'm bold.

23. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    Said something sexist yesterday, I didn't mean to be sexist. My wife annoyed has now decided one day punishments are not a deterrent, from now on it shall be a month. I have never been locked up for a full month never mind it will be adding to original lock up time. The threat alone is working very well as I find myself thinking more before I open my mouth. I hope wine does not get me in trouble.:(

kellysbitch, spider203 and Jasmic68 like this.
  24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    From a day to a month? That is a bit of a jump! Straight past a week. You seriously don't want to piss her off!

spider203 likes this.
  25. steelwaiting

ireland
    Local Time:
    I do suffer from the occasional bout of foot in mouth, I think I need a vaccination .......

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice