Will I fit in Cb6000 ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by princessslave, Nov 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. princessslave

princessslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    My flacid penis is 8.7 cm when erect then 14.5 cm. i read that the inside lenght of CB600 is 8.2cm. Will I fit in CB6000 or should i look for another chastity device ? please help. I am looking for chastity device for few months but i dont know which one would suite best for me. Thank you very much for your answer. slave of princess :tortoise:

lostinGoddess likes this.
  2. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Hello princess slave. Just to give you an idea I am 5.0 inches erect, and about 2.5 inches flacid, and I fit into both the cb-6000 and the cb-6000s with no problem. I think you should be fine with the cb-6000. I am currently in the cb-6000s and I love it!

3. princessslave

Local Time:
    thank you

thank you for your reply.but i am still little worried because according to CB6000 size the cage is 3.25 inches long and my penis when flacid is something around 3.3 or 3.4 inches. will it be comfortable there ? Also the cage diameter is 3.5 cm .that is the width of penis ? Because mine is around 4.5 cm so i really dont know how can i get in the cb6000 :( please help.

you say your penis is 6.4 cm when flacid do you have there lot of free space in CB6000 ,free 2 cm ?

I would like to get more replies from people around 8-9cm flacid penis size and wearing cb6000. Thank you very much .its really helpfull. I desire to be chastified as soon as possible.:tortoise:

4. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Keep in mind that the CB-6000 comes with different size spacers to allow you to find the right fit. I think that you should be fine.

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    With the CB-6000 i have about an extra 1.5 inches of free space. With the CB-6000s I have about .5 inches of free space thats why I like it better.

6. princessslave

Local Time:
    thanky you juniorbottom

thank you again juniorbottom. can i ask you few more things ?

1. spacers are extending the cage lenght ? Or what are they for ?

2.Also you think i will not to have problem to fit in when my width of flacid penis is 4.5 cm ? it says that the width of cage is 3.5 cm . Am i calculating it wrong ?

3. I am also little affraid that the biggest cockring will not be enough for me . I have 19,5 cm around my balls. It says that it is 5 cm long. I calculated it by 19,5/3.14 and i got 6.2 cm . and the ring is 5 cm . Will it fit ?

Thank you very much. princess of slave

7. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Then why don't you go with the Curve Model? This cage is designed for guys with bigger penises. Mine is on the small side, so thats why I opted for the cb-6000s. The spacers adjust the separation between the cage and the ring. I use the second ring with the smallest spacer.

8. princessslave

Local Time:
    :)

I dont want to buy the Curve because I heard it is visible under clothes. And also i always thinked i have smaller penis or average. Its 14 cm long. But flacid it is 8,5cm. I didnt thinked it is long but when i see a CB6000 sizes i am not sure if i can fit :( I am scared to buy this important thing for 150 bucks and then not fit in. I really dont know now . Maybe i will order it tomorrow from tickleberry .Do you know them ?

How width is your penis ? So i can see if mine would fit in CB6000

So when I use a biggest spacer I will somehow also extend the size of the cage with it ?

Thank you.:tortoise:

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    spacers are to set the space between the cage and the ring so that your balls are trapped. if the spacer is too large your balls will pop out and the device will fall off.

10. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    I got a 6000s Buy accident. Ordered it quickly before I changed my mind, but clicked the 6000s link instead of the 6000 link.

At first I was pissed off with myself and was considering returning it, but I thought screw it lets see if I can fit in it and if not I'll just clean it and sell it on ebay as nearly new. To start with I couldn't fit it on. But that was manly cause I'm easily excitable. So I when and took a bath (always calms me down) and tried again. Used a bit of baby oil on the inside of the cage and on my penis and bang it was on.
    The seller then contacted me to make sure everything was OK with my purchase I told the seller about my mistake, they said they if I needed the larger size will sell me just the cage for 50 so that wasn't so bad. I said I would give it a go. But tbh its been fine. I now really like how I fill the 6000s. The S isn't as small as you would think.

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I originally bought the 6000, but when it was too large for my full time comfort (or something resembling comfort) I bought only the 6000s cage, saved a nice little chunk o'change doing it.

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's exactly what we did, bought the 6000 originally (twice!) and I just bought the cage only S version for pet... but he's lost some of the bits in between times... allegedly!

13. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    i got the 6000s for my Keyholder, the cb-2000 was to bulky to wear everyday to work. i never considered the 6000 as i am too short for my 3000, i've been locked since the 6000s arrived, 10/26.

i like it no love it, it feels good and you can hardly tell it's on under my pants.

Keyholder likes the fact it's more comfortable for me, iin fact She went up north to visit family, left last Saturday. She took both keys and will return December 2.

enjoy wearing it boys.

Attached Files:

14. Issei

Issei New member

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Hello, I would have created another thread but my question is almost identical, I'm 11cm flaccid (~4.3 inches) and would love to know if the CB-6000 would fit in length, the other measurements should be fine. If it's too small would the curve fit ? I've never had a chastity device, if you can recommend any other suitable devices I would love to know of them ! Thanks :)

15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Penises are squishy. There’s pretty much no such thing as a tube too short to fit your penis. There are people on CM with very large penises who wear cages only 1 inch long.

herboi likes this.
  16. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    It's been a while since I have been out and fully erect, but I am (or used to be last I checked) just over 7" when fully erect. My first cage was a Cb6000s knockoff, which I fit into easily ....with room to spare. I slip right into the Holy Trainer V3 Nano which is 1.41" long internally, while I struggle to fit into a Nub which is 1". I Hope that helps.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m don’t think you will fit the 6000, your to wide, I’m 3.8 wide and I can just squeeze in to a 6000 but after a few minutes my penis has turned blue and I had to remove it.
    When it come to length remember a bit of your penis will be in the ring and also in the gap for the spacer to.

18. Issei

Issei New member

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Thanks for all of your answers. But when it comes to diameter, my penis just after the balls(not behind them) is 3.18 cm and the inside of the CB-6000 is ~3.4 cm that's why I thought the other measurements would be fine, am I mistaken ? According to your answers it sounds like the size might be right! It's great to be able to have acces to this information so quickly ! I've never worn one before

19. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I agree uncaged I am just under 8 " and thick. I fit into a cage tube about 2.25 inches long and its a tight squeeze. I enjoy it because I know its there all day and I am caged for Her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice