Will Be Caged For a Month

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Thomas Gangman, Mar 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Day 12 of 30 – Friday

I found a note from Bri in the kitchen giving me a few more errands to run. First on the list was to finish the cleaning, check her house, and detailed instructions to be out of the house between 3 and 4PM and return home no later than 4:15. The morning went by fast and the afternoon seemed to drag on until I was able to return to the house. When I returned home, Bri was sitting at the table with Mona, my next-door neighbor. Mona is a complicated story, she is a lesbian, a sometime bedroom playmate of my wife and Bri. I do know the three of them hook up all together from time to time but never got to witness it firsthand. She was also an erotic dancer in her younger days before she took all her earnings and opened up a health club and since has expanded to several additional locations. Mona also has a body to die for, amazing tits, firm ass, rock hard abs, and well-toned legs and arms. The best part about when she danced was the distance from the stage to where guys sat lots of booze, and the fact she wore lots of make-up. I have no idea what my wife sees in her, but then again she did marry me.

Bri informed me she was going away for the weekend, she was going to break up with the one boy-toy (no wonder the pissy mood) but was going to occupy her time with 2 others. While she was gone, Mona was going to keep me company and watch over me. Bri handed my key to Mona who left and returned to her home to lock it in her safe and then returned while I loaded Bri’s suitcase into her car. The girls kissed each other good by and Bri reached down and squeezed my cock cage goodbye before getting in her car and driving away.

I never got along that well with Mona and the tone of the weekend was set with her first set of instructions. The first thing was to shower and the only clothing I was allowed to wear inside were a pair of socks. After the shower, I was to give her a tour of our playroom, she wanted to see what was new and what toys were available. My next task was to make her dinner, she wanted Italian so I made a nice pasta with sauce and a garden salad for the two of us. After dinner we packed a small suitcase with bunch of toys from my house, dressed, and headed over to hers. Once I undressed, she showered and I was to join her in the hot tub with a bottle of wine.

I could feel my cock straining against the metal watching her walk across the room and stretching her legs to get into the hot tub. Just as quickly, it started to shrink, the downside of taking off her make-up to shower and get into hot water. She really does have a hard face, a total mystery of what my wife sees in her, she really must be wild in bed. The downside to drinking in a hot tub is that alcohol work faster and in no time were her inhibitions lowered. She really gave me a dressing down, men are worthless, me in particular, my wife was amazing and how did she marry such a loser. I was ordered out of the tub and into her bedroom and waited a few minutes for her to arrive. She walked in and quickly put on a robe and ordered me down the hall and then down into the basement. Behind a rolling book case she actually had a full dungeon and quite a few pieces of bondage furniture.

Then she dropped the bombshell, when I would be away on business or on trips with friends, my wife would be over and attached to most of the bondage furniture in the room. It appears my wife was also quite a freak and like her and her friends switched roles between Dom and sub. Now it was going to be my turn as sub and the first thing that went on was my cock leash followed by ankle and wrist cuffs. Mona pulled a leather bondage hood over my head with openings for my mouth and nose and then shoved a 3 inch penis gag in my mouth. I felt a lock attached to the buckle on the hood and the gag being strapped around my neck. I was pushed forward and felt her attach things to my wrists and ankles, I was being restrained in the middle of the room.

Silence, I don’t know for how long, but then I heard clicking of heels onto the concrete. The clicking would stop from time to time and things moved around the room. Suddenly I heard a whizzing and a snap, my confusion was replaced a minute later when my back started to sting. In a few minutes my back felt like it was ablaze and suddenly it was over. I was released, the mouth gag removed, and the eye patches on the hood removed. Mona led me over to a cage in the corner that measured about 4 feet tall and wide, by 8 feet long. I was pushed down to the opening and ordered to crawl in and get comfortable. Inside there were 2 long dog beds and several blankets, and a bucket. Once I was all the way in, Mona turned away, turned off the light, and shut and locked the door.

Oh, it was going to be a long night. More to come.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  2. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 13 of 30 – Saturday

I awoke and had no idea of how long I slept or what was the time. Sleeping was actually pleasant once my back had calmed down. Peeing was a challenge, between the cage and trying to sit on the bucket with limited headroom I had a weird time. I was getting hungry and nearly all my water was gone so I knew it must be late morning.

Mona finally came and got me and I was shocked it was 3pm in the afternoon. She gave me a bagel to eat and immediately led me to a bathroom for the first of 2 enemas. By 6PM I was empty and she removed my hood and allowed me to shower. Once I was all done, she placed the hood back on me and locked it in place, the hood, cock cage, and a fresh pair of socks were all I was wearing.

Mona was cooking a bunch of snacks when the doorbell rang. I tried to run for cover, but she grabbed my chain and nearly ripped my cock off my body. She brought me to the door and was greeted by a lady my age and another person wearing a bondage hood. The lady was introduced as Mistress D and the person as Slave Karen, her status became more apparent when her coat was taken off her and other than her shoes and a locked bondage hood she was stark naked. I estimated she was much younger and new to this role as she nervously looked at me. A few minutes later, 4 more ladies appeared, and they were all introduced as Mistress Somebody, my brain was now spinning. I knew none of the ladies, but later found out they belong to a BDSM Club Mona started many years before. They were dancers together in college, remained friends, and are married men who submitted to their dominant personalities. They host house parties when they want to spend time together or to introduce a slave to the group. It was Mistress D’s turn to show off her slave and training completed, I was a last minute unexpected add-on.

Karen and I were to serve the ladies during the night and quickly had drinks prepared and service trays out to the tables. The alcohol flowed freely and stories told as inhibitions quickly dropped. Around 10pm, Mona announced we were heading to the dungeon and the games would begin. Karen and I were cuffed and tied spread eagle facing each other in the middle of the room. She had boxes placed under her feet so her pussy was slightly above my cock cage. Everyone but Mistress D pulled a number out of a bucket and then stood in order. Mistress D then walked over to the wall cabinet and selected a flogger and announced the rules. Karen and I were to get 15 strokes each from each Mistress and she would go first. She walked behind Karen and let the first stroke fly and Karen jumped and whimpered when it made contact with her back. After around stroke 5, I noticed I had an erection trying to grow but the metal bars kept me confined. Being chained and feeling her body rub against mine was torture on so many levels.

I did the math, we would both get 90 strokes of the flogger, I have already experienced more. Soon it was my turn from Mistress D and noticed the flogger was not as bad as the whip. It took some time, but all the ladies finished, and the whip was stored. One of the other Mistress noticed my thigh was shinny from precum dripping down my leg. They were discussing punishment and decided on a risk and reward game plan. Since Karen only cried and I dripped some relief, she should get the same pleasure. If I failed to lick her to orgasm within 5 minutes, I would receive another 90 strokes, but this time from the whip. Karen was laid onto of the cage and I was brought over with my hands tied behind my back. She was still sobbing and I knew this was not going to end well for me. Someone called time and I dove right in and started licking and sucking. Every minute was being called out and at minute 3, Karen started to moan, then slowly shake and just as minute 4 was called out, let out a scream as her orgasm hit.

Two of the Mistresses were disappointed and we were set free and then brought to the cage entrance and ordered to get in together. Once we were locked, the ladies paired off, 1 with 2, 3 with 4, and 5 with 6. The lights were turned off and the door closed shut. I found out Karen was Mistress D’s step daughter who is in training to become a Mistress. She stumbled onto the dungeon in her home and started asking questions. The more she discovered about her father and step mother, the more interested she became and wanted to learn. Mistress D is instructing her, but she must start from the bottom and work her way to the top. She is on a 2 year training cycle, during the week she attends law school and when she has free time she is a slave to Mistress D.

Once Karen and I got comfortable and covered, we said good night and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

More to come

3. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 14 of 30 – Sunday

I was sleeping next to a 20 something year old with a nice body and the reward was 2 painful caged erections. We both finally woke up and unfortunately had to go to the bathroom and comfort took over from pride. While she used the bucket I turned away and she did the same for my turn. It seemed like forever, but we finally heard voices and people walking and a short time later, Mona appeared at the cage and released us. We were allowed to eat, go to the bathroom, and shower, one at a time and separately. The hoods were removed to shower and when done replaced while in the bathroom, so I still had not idea who Karen was or what she looked like.

Mistress D left Karen with Mona and sher and I were instructed to clean up all the dishes, wash all the linens and towels, and clean the house from top to bottom. By the time we finished, it was 7PM and Mistress D arrived, the 4 of us ate a light supper and then she left and took Karen away. Mona informed me that Bri was not returning tonight and I would be spending the night at her home. She instructed me to get towels and robes, we were going for a soak in the hot tub.

After a few glasses of wine, Mona sat up on the edge of the hot tub and motioned me over. She told me it was 2 decades since a man was between her legs and she wanted to see if my tongue was as good as everyone say. My hood was unlock and removed and I started with lite kisses on her pussy lips and switched to slow licks on her clit with my tongue. Between my licking and sucking she was beginning to shift around and started to moan. It was only a few minutes later the 1st of 3 orgasms racked her body and her breathing was very erratic. She suddenly pushed my head away and grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to hers so we were looking eye to eye. Mona confessed I was really good, if not better than some of her playmates and far better than my wife. It was just another back handed compliment from her and then she pushed me away.

After we got out of the tub and dried off, she informed me that Bri was enjoying something I could not give her, a hard big dick between her legs and wanted to enjoy one more night before returning. Mona slipped my hood back on and locked it and I was led back down to my cage. I discovered I offered no resistance when the hood was shown and was bowing my head to allow her to slip it on. The cage was lock and the light turned off, I was left with my thought on how I was slowly being broken.

More to come.

4. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 15 of 30 – Monday

I was woken by the door slamming against the wall and Mona walking over to the cage. She unlocked the door and grabbed hold of my cock chain and pulled me out of the cage. My confusion was only heightened by the time on the clock, it was 5AM and we were walking to her back door and all I had on was the hood, socks, and a cock cage. We walked thru the 2 back yards and into my back door and she had me remove my wet and muddy socks, dry off my feet, and marched me up the stairs into my bathroom. Once there, she locked me to the tub, placed the keys in the hallway out of reach, and left.

I climbed into the tub and covered myself and while thinking about what happened and fell back asleep. A short time later, I heard heels entering the bathroom and it was Bri. After she got done laughing about the hood, she unlocked it and told me she was heading to work and left a note of things she needed done.

I showered, shaved finally, and headed down to the kitchen and ate breakfast while reading the note. She wanted a few items from the store and needed her house checked because construction was supposed to start. I was to meet her at my house at 6pm and we would have dinner and catch up on the events of the weekend.

I actually had dinner ready when she got home and we sat and talked about the weekend. She told me she cut her boy-toy loose, he met another girl and had used his emergency key to get off his cage. That violated her rules and she was not about to share him with someone else. Now to talk about a double standard, she has 3 more guys in her stable, 2 of them also in cages, and she spent Saturday night with the both of them. She was having so much fun, she decided to stay again on Sunday night and now she is a sore worn out lady.

I updated her on the house and she asked me to keep an eye on the progress, she was missing her home. Because she was kept awake most of Sunday night getting fucked, she wanted the bed for herself and I was going to have to sleep in the tub. I begged her to let me sleep in one of the other bedroom, but she said no.

We decided to shower and watch some TV and around 10pm headed upstairs. She put on my wrist restraints, my cock chain, and locked me to the bathtub. Thankfully, she left off my bondage hood, she feels the hood is only something to use when other people are around.

More to come

5. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 18 of 30 – Thursday

We did have a surprise guest for dinner, Mona stopped by and wanted to know why I was not wearing my hood. Bri explained she preferred to see my face and if I was showing any hesitancy when given orders. The hood made that difficult and she was able to get a better read of my emotions, so far I was following all commands without question or disapproval. Mona was pleased to her that, my training was coming alone nicely. They stepped out of the room and held a private conversation and I tried to be very still and quiet to listen in. I heard bits and pieces and overheard Bri state I should be very compliant to the weekend activities.

Not much else to report, was up and about doing the errands and progress was being made on Bri’s house. It was still a long way from completion and they were waiting for the building inspector to come on Friday. the rest of the night was some TV, a shower, and back to my tub prison for the night.

Day 17 of 30 – Wednesday

Not much to report, up and about, errands, check Bri’s house, dinner, shower, TV, and back to my tub prison for the night.

Day 16 of 30 - Tuesday

Not much to report, up and about, errands, check Bri’s house, dinner, shower, TV, and back to my tub prison for the night.

6. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 19 of 30 – Friday

Bri woke me up and unlocked me for another long day of errands. I was to get paperwork filed for her, run to her house, and get some shopping done with a return to the house by 6PM. After showering and some light cleanup, I went to the building department and filed all her paperwork. When I got to her house the inspections were going on and found out the plumbing inspector failed the job because he did not like how a pipe run was completed. The plumber would have the work completed by noon, but the plumbing inspector would not come back until next week further delaying the job.

When she got home, she was not pleased and had me make some dinner while she got on the phone with the builder. She learned this inspector is known for delaying jobs and it’s a power thing for him and gave her the number of the city manager to call on Monday.

We ate dinner and I was instructed to get showered and meet her in the basement dungeon. Bri was already there and dressed in a sexy white blouse with no bra, short black skirt, and some sexy pumps. After I walked in the door I noticed she was holding the hood and she slipped it on me and popped on the eye blinders. I could feel the wrist and ankle cuffs as she bound them and the rustle of chains as they were being lock on the rings. Then something strange, a plug was being pushed thru the mouth opening forcing my teeth apart yet hollow in the center. I was able to breath and make sounds, but my ability to talk was prohibited. A whirling sound started and I know I was going to be lifted off the floor and it was confirmed when my toes were hitting nothing but air.

The clicking of high heels as they walk around you can be unnerving and worse when they stop. Bri started to lightly slap my ass with her hand and moved up and down my back until my shoulders met the same fate. After about 10 minutes and now starting to feel warmth in those area, I knew what was coming next as she walked in the direction of the toy cabinet. She came back and circled several times before stopping and letting what I believe a flogger strike my ass. I could not count out loud, but my mumbles made her laugh. Bri exclaimed my training was re-programming my instincts, I was doing things automatically. By the time Bri reached 100, my shoulders and ass were hot, my muscles ached, and my front was wet with the drool running down my chest and stomach.

Bri let me down and unhooked me, released my hood, and marched me up into the bathroom. I was again chained to my bathtub bed. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of a vibrator coming from my bedroom followed by the screams of a woman achieving pleasure. In a few minutes I drifted off to sleep with the satisfaction I pleased Bri.

More to come.

spider203 likes this.
  7. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 20 of 30 – Saturday

I awake to light coming into the bathroom window and thought of my wife. Shannon would be back in 10 days, I hoped I could last this test. Bri walked in and unlocked me, I showered and we headed out to her house. The builder was there but little he could do no additional work until after the outstanding inspection done. Afterwards, we headed out to a diner and had brunch and I ate like it was my last meal. The rest of the afternoon was just doing errands and we got back to the house around 4PM.

Sitting on the porch was my fate for the night, Mona. She gave me 30 minutes of free time and then I was going to be hers. I watched the minutes on the clock tick by and when 30 was reached, I was ordered to the bathroom and ordered to strip and kneel in the tub. The enema bag was waiting on the hook and was quickly inserted. 30 minutes later, I was on the toilet and letting out the first of 3 flushes I would receive over the next 3 hours.

Around 9PM, I was cuffed, chained, gagged, hooded and helped down the stairs and outside. I was being escorted stark naked thru the yard over to Mona’s house for who knows what. We made a slow trek down into the basement dungeon and once there, I was unhooked from my cock chain and hooked spread eagle in the center of the room. Bri and Mona then left the room and turned off the lights and swung the secret door closed.

It seemed like forever when the door opened and 4 women walked into the room wearing all black. Once the light was turned on, it was Bri, Mona, and Mistress D followed by a young blonde girl. I noticed they were all nearly dressed the same black stockings and boots, with a leather top and skirt. The blonde girl was introduced as Miss Karen, a mistress in training. This was the girl who I met last week and spent time with being whipped and confined, she was better than I imagined. I was to address her as Miss Karen, not a full mistress but an apprentice who must be respected.

The ladies all walked over to the cabinet and each selected a crop and took turns lightly striking me. Each crop was slightly different, one gave a soft thud while another had a sharper bite. Once I was nice and warmed up, my eye holes were fastened shut and my 100-lash behavior modification session was to begin. Karen was told to give me 25 lashes with each different flogger and make sure I counted out each stroke and at every 10 thank her. The first 25 were not too bad and I counted each one and thanked her twice at 10 and 20. The next 25 were a little sharper and she got into a good pattern, efficient and consistent. The next 25 were the toughest, the bite of the flogger was sharp and on one stroke she went off mark and caught me in a bad spot. I screamed out, missed my count, and asked her to pause only using her first name. Mona picked up on it quickly and ordered another 10 strokes as a penalty, not all the ladies were in agreement, but Mona did not back down. By the time I called out number 110, I was in tears and felt like I was on fire.

Mona and Bri took Karen outside the room to critique her performance, but Mistress D stayed with me. A few minutes later, she was rubbing some kind of cream or lotion and most spots were cooling down. I thanked her for her kindness and she told me one must take proper care of their slaves. She unclipped me from the room chains and walked me over to the bondage horse and clipped me to the kneeler and bench. Once I was locked in, she also left the room and I was able to lay down and relax.

A little while later, the door open and the ladies came back into the room. The eye coverings were removed from the hood and I watched the ladies slowly unbutton the skirts they were wearing. All 4 were wearing strap on dildo and rubber gloves, I was going to have a long night. Mistress D and Miss Karen were going to have first shot with Karen starting off the show. She pulled up in front of me and told me to open my mouth. I liked, sucked, and bobbed on her cock when she finally pulled out and was replaced by Mistress D. While I was pleasuring Mistress D, Miss Karen came up behind me and pumped lubricant on my ass and rubbed it in. Slowly she worked a finger in my ass, then 2, and finally up to 3. Once she had me loose, she placed the tip of her dildo against my ass and slowly entered me. A few minutes later, she was fully in and slowly started to back out and then in again. Mistress D and her reached across me and held hands, and then started a see-saw motion with me in the middle. When Miss Karen was all the way in, Mistress D was almost out and the reverse in the other direction. Once Miss Karen got tired and pulled out, Mistress D replaced her and then Bri had my mouth.

The night ended with Mona taking my ass and she was the roughest and hardest in the group. She pounded me until I was grunting and groaning like a pig and she was dripping sweat from the exertion. Finally, she collapsed on top of me and the other ladies had to help her off and set her on a chair until she recovered. She had an orgasm while doing me, the back end of the dildo was making contact in the right spot and the movement took her over the edge.

I was unclipped from the bench and told to properly wash all the toys and clean up the room. Miss Karen was to supervise and make sure I did the job right or more punishment would come my way. I dried everything off, properly stacked the dildos, hung up the harness, and put all the floggers back where they belonged. Miss Karen then walked me over to my cage and let me in and before closing the door, padded me on the head and told me I was a wonderful slave. It only took a few minutes because of the exhaustion, but I fell asleep proud.

More to come.

spider203 likes this.
  8. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 21 of 30 – Sunday

The dungeon room door was opened loudly by Mona and startled me from my sleep. She opened the cage and grabbed my leash and brought me up the stairs to the bathroom. I was released from the hood and chain, showered, and dressed in the sweat pants and shirt she took from my house. Mona instructed me to make everyone breakfast and with the hour had a full meal waiting for the ladies. By the time breakfast was over, it was nearly 1PM and after cleaning everything up was brought back to the dungeon. Once there I had to remove my clothes and a collar was placed around my neck and the chain was attached to the collar and my cock cage. She grabbed my chain and gave it a good tug and led me back over to the cage and locked me in.

Sometime later, Mistress D came in, unlocked the cage led me by the chain over to a chair in the corner of the room. The Chair was on a platform to resemble a throne placed upon a pedestal. She removed her robe and sat in the chair and pulled me forward until I was between her legs. Mistress D held onto my head as I worked my tongue in her slit and licked and sucked her clit. I felt her body stiffen before she let out a yell and started to shake. She pushed my head away and after catching her breath, rose up and led me to the cage and gave me a playful swat on the butt cheek before closing the door.

The rest of the day was pent pleasuring the ladies multiple time, Mona only used me once. Miss Karen seemed to be the most nervous, but she took advantage of my skills 4 times that day. I was treated to a lite supper between rounds and a quick shower. Finally, around 11PM, Bri brought me back home, again thru the 2 yards naked and chained me to the bathtub. As I was drifting off to sleep, it dawned on my I was accepting my fate and praying for my wife to return.

9. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 23 of 30 – Tuesday

I woke up to the sun streaming thru the window and a great night of sleep. It was already 8AM and Bri must have already left for work. A note was sitting next to the clock and I had a call from work and they needed some assistance. The great thing about retirement, I can pick and choose when I want to work and this seemed like a good day. They wanted me to look over a problem for a client and it would only take 3 days maximum.

I showered and called in and got all the information and started looking at the system. Immediately the problem jumped out at me and it was a matter of backing out a release and rebooting, wait a day and reload the patch again. This would only take a few hours each day and I would definitely be done on Thursday.

The builder for Bri called just as I finished, and I headed over to her house as the plumbing inspector arrived. He was not happy after getting a lecture from his boss and was still trying to make things difficult. Now the builder and the plumber were arguing back and proved their point with pictures of what they fixed and another home he recently approved undergoing the same bathroom remodeling. Without a leg to stand on, he approved the job and construction could resume.

When Bri arrived home she was ecstatic and took me out to dinner. When we arrived home she told me to shower and head over to the bed. Bri was waiting for me and I saw the cuffs and rope and she immediately put my cuffs on and tied me face up spread eagle on the bed. She took her shower and returned a short time later and climbed into bed and laid on top of me. Bri kissed me passionately on the lips and told me I was in for a little reward. However, she told me that Mona still has the key so she could not unlock my cock cage. Instead, she slowly kissed my body and when she got to my cock cage, started to lick it and then placed it in her mouth. I could feel myself straining against the metal, but she slowly stopped and slid up my body.

I could feel her pussy against my pelvis just against my cock cage and as she started kissing me, she slowly started to grind down against me. Her kissing became more passionate and her grinding more rapid and a few minute later the kissing stopped but the grinding continued. Her face should a blank look until her mouth opened as the first of several orgasms racked her body. She collapsed against me and laid there for about 15 minutes and slowly rose and released the binding and then the cuffs. Bri then turned on the TV, kissed me good night, rolled over and fell asleep. I changed the channel and slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about what had just happened. Thank god for sleep timers.

More to come…..

slave robi and spider203 like this.
  10. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 25 of 30 – Thursday

I woke up early and went right to work without disturbing Bri and checked out the client’s system. The upgrade went well and all I had to do is modify a few parameters missed by the technician. The client had a full load on the system, and everything was great, they were extremely happy with my performance.

Bri quietly left for work because I was so busy but left a note in the kitchen. She asked me to check her house and then meet her at a Restaurant the next town over for dinner. I arrived 15 minutes early and had to push my way to the bar for a drink. Little did I realize this place was a big pickup joint and the after work crowd was there in numbers. A few minutes later, I heard a commotion immediately behind me as a Bri made her way to the bar and stood beside me. Before I could offer her a seat, 2 guys were already trying to buy her a drink. She tried to politely brush them off and then turn, threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a nice wet kiss on the lips.

She grabbed me by the hand and walked me to the dining room and we were seated immediately. Once we selected drinks and our meal, we started to talk about the day. She was happy to learn the builder had started the Sheet-rocking and the HVAC people were also working on the new system. Bri told me she had talked with my wife Shannon and was glad to hear I was doing okay adjusting well to my temporary arrangement. Shannon was making every effort to try and get out a day or two early, but it was still up in the air. She was sorry to hear about Bri’s house and extended her stay until the construction was finished. This arrangement would help with some additional training my wife wanted to try on me and her and Bri could have some fun as well.

After dinner, we headed back to my house, or should I say Bri’s playhouse for the next month and spent the rest of the night like last night. As I drifted off to sleep, I could only wonder about the additional training or what other secrets are going to be sprung on me.

More to come….

Day 24 of 30 – Wednesday

Sleeping back in a bed for 2 consecutive nights almost felt like heaven and I noticed my aches were slowly going away. I had to check on the system I was restoring and so far everything looked good. The client was happy with my work and was requesting I become their interface in the future.

Bri came into my office and brought me coffee and a note before slipping out of the house. She had a few things she wanted me to do if I was free later in the morning. I finished up my work and headed off to the shower and then had my breakfast. I decided to stay some time at her house to watch the construction progress so I stopped off at a sub shop to pick up lunch for later in the day. The insulating company was already on site and the sheet rock was already being delivered. I spoke with the contractor and he told me it looks like she will be ready to move back into her house just before Memorial Day Weekend.

Bri came home around 6PM and I gave her the update on her house. She was not too happy the project was delayed so much and she just wanted to get back home. I told her not to make them rush, get it done right the first time. She hated living out of her suitcase and will need a place to live once my wife gets home, I assured her my wife will not throw her out on the street.

We had dinner and she told me to take my shower first and when I came back the cuffs and bindings were waiting for me on the bed. The rest of the night was a repeat of last night, while frustrated, I was loving every minute having this woman pleasure herself on my body.

More to come..

11. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 26 of 30 – Friday

Bri shook me as she was getting out of bed and asked me to make breakfast today. While she showered, I went to the kitchen and made coffee and toast. She came down in a robe and told me she wanted her house checked and to be home by 3:00 PM and my chain and lock will waiting there. I was to lock the chain to the cock cage and the tub leg and wait for further instructions. Plans were in place for a wild weekend and she was looking forward to getting away.

She had breakfast, dressed, and headed off to work. I cleaned up, got myself ready and headed over to her house. All the sheet-rock was complete, and they were beginning to spackle the walls. The builder said things were coming along and they were definitely on track to be finished before Memorial Day.

I returned back to the house and followed the instructions and was naked and chained by 3PM. The door downstairs opened and I heard heels making their way up the stairs and toward the bathroom. I was excited that Bri was coming home and maybe my wife was the wild weekend that was planned for me. If that was the case, I would be getting out of my cock cage 3 days early, but 1 day short of my 28 day record. In some ways I wanted out, but so close to achieving another record wanted me to stay locked.

Imagine my surprise when the heels entered the room and it was not Bri, but Mona. I was ordered to drop to my knees and put my hands behind my head. Mona walked in and put on the wrist restraints, unlocked my chair, and hooked me back up to the shower head. She unlocked the cock cage and after removing the cage and ring, gave me a good trim. She turned me around and also neatly trimmed my ass and then my back, chest, and legs. Once she was complete, she turned on the shower wand and soaped me up, and then got my cock cage back on me.

Mona instructed me to shower and shave and once done, dress in the clothes on the bed and come downstairs. I was fearing the worse when I walked into the bedroom and found just a sweat suit and sneakers waiting for me. When I got downstairs, I found her waiting for me with my chain and lock in her hand. Once I was secure, she marched me out the back door and down into the dungeon in her home. I was ordered to strip naked and climb on top of a padded table and get onto my side in a fetal position. She slid my bondage hood on, locked it in placed and slid in the open dildo plug into my mouth. Straps went across my body, legs, arms and onto the ring on the top of the hood and I could not move a muscle. She grabbed hold of my cock cage and secured the chain so it was pointing out somewhat straight. Mona forced the cage so the integrated lock was facing the ceiling and in the other hand produced a tube of crazy glue. I struggled and tried to yell, this upset her so she snapped the eye covers on and I could no longer see. I felt her grab the cage again and she chuckled as she started squirting liquid into the lock. She kept moving and I felt something on my body and then heard some duct tape being torn and felt my cage being moved again. She pulled off the eye covers and I saw the empty tube of crazy glue, duct tape over the lock hole, and Mona walking out the door.

I must have laid there for hours, the joints on that table side of my body were sore and the table was wet from my tears and the drool weeping out of the hole on my gag. Mona entered the room and I could now see the window in the basement, and it was dark outside. She pulled off the tape and tried to insert a key into the lock and it would not go in past the tip. Then she told me she just got spoke with Bri and my wife had called. There was an emergency with a new client and she needs to head there immediately and will be extending her trip for a minimum of 2 weeks and as long as a month. Until my wife returns, Bri will have ownership of me and they agreed on detailed training program that will start tomorrow. In the meantime, I will be fed and placed in my cage and Bri will come and fetch me in the morning.

More to come….

spider203 likes this.
  12. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well......four more days?

13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    So what happened? Super glue accident?

14. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day Unknown of Unknown (I’ll Figure it out later but its a Thursday)

I was finally returned to my home last evening (May 29th) after being away for nearly 5 weeks. So much has happened during this time and my life has changed, some for the better and some not so much. I spent the morning paying some bills not on autopay, I had no access to on-line activities during my time away.

I will have to update things over the next several days and detail what I can remember in order. To give a quick update, Arthur immediately took my tablet, cell phone and clothes and moved me a cage where a man already was sitting on one of 4 bunks in the room. My hood was removed and a collar similar to my new cell mate was placed around my neck and clicked in place. Arthur closed the cell door and my cell mate told me not to try and get it off, the device has no lock and can only be removed by a magnet held by the Goddess. He has been there for a little more than a month and was told he would be released back to his wife once a new slave is to be trained.

He told me his name was Frank and his wife Tara who was part of the Goddess’ inner circle. Over the years they experimented in BDSM and male chastity was something they both agreed on and after 6 months of just playing they decided to get serious. He was just not aware of how far this would take him and he gave me some details on how the time was spent. He has been chemically stripped of all body hair and been placed on a low fat diet and plenty of exercise. Once cleared by a Doctor, he started on an elliptical and then aerobics, followed by weight training and all kinds of exercises he never knew existed. He does not know how much weight he has lost, but he said his body has gotten significantly better and I had to agree. His cock cage has not been off in the last 3 weeks and that was only for an upgraded device. His body was absolutely hairless and his muscles well defined.

Frank told me since I was here, my wife must also be part of Goddess’ inner circle and I will be in for a surprise in a few weeks if tonight goes the same way of his introduction night. He has been instructed not to give away the details for the evening but I will not see him back in the cell, he will be going home. He also explained I should try to get a good nights sleep, tomorrow will be a big day for me.

Over the next week, I will try and detail the last several weeks in highlights until I get to the big event of last weekend. For some reason I was not immediately released after the new slave was introduced, my wife will fill me in on the details as I complete my new tasks and embrace my new role in our marriage.

Derekdenied likes this.
  15. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    So what happened?

16. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Its been some time since I have updated my blog and how things have changed. I have been locked and under the control of my wife or someone she designated to maintain my well being and perform training. The first 3 month were tough, my training was performed by a bi-sexual nymphomaniac, a hardcore lesbian, and finally for 2 months by a professional dominatrix. My chastity cage was installed on March 18th, it was one of those imported knockoffs, but after years of dabbling on an off with several devices, it was one of the best I had worn. Now, I am in a BON4M – Small, but get periodically punished and its replaced with a Micro until my behavior improves.

I have been married to my wife Shannon for over 30 years and we have done swinging, threesomes (mostly F-M-F, she is bi), various BDSM, and Male Chastity. The last 5 years has been more chastity since we are empty nesters and she can be assertive and demanding. The last 2 years it became more serious and I really enjoyed her control over my orgasms. Sometimes it was denial, milking, or being released and having sex, the whim was strictly up to her and each had its measure of pain or pleasure to me. We both enjoyed strapon sex, me in a cage and wearing a big black Mamba XL over a dido and pounding her while being denied. Or, her wearing the strapon and pounding me, but only after I pleased her and got graded by the whipping and flogging she laid on me for various infractions.

My wife is a Forensic Tax Accountant and had a three month long tax audit to perform (only told me one month) and placed me in the care of her 3 lovers, 1 I knew nothing about. The first 2 were her friends, Bri was bi, somewhat of a nympho, and wild, we shared her on many occasions. Mona, on the other hand was a strict lesbian and hated me, she felt I was not good enough for my wife. They introduced me to a woman named Mistress D who was a dominatrix, but later found out she was more of a person playing in the lifestyle and not a professional. I was placed under their control for a little over a month and I was like the carrot and the stick. The last one was a professional Dominatrix referred to as the Goddess and she was a rich woman who lived life being in control and having others serve her. She also had a secret inner circle, my wife being one as her tax advisor who helped her keep her money safe and sound.

Imagine my surprise when I got dropped off and started my training, days being confined in a cell and nights being whipped while either bound to a piece of bondage furniture or to the wall. Also, its not whippings like in on-line movies where they blister you until you bleed, but time and well placed stroke with all kinds on instruments until you are nice and red. The goal is to hit you daily until you break, they cant hit you when the skin is broken. The only time out of the chastity cage was for grooming and that is done while you are bound to a wall. The other striking difference was butt plugs, the longest period of time I had one inserted was 3 hours, mostly it was an hour.

After a month in the care of the Goddess, I saw my wife for the first time. She looked a little different, but I was not sure why. Shannon told me my training was half over and moving forward my sex life was going to be controlled by her, my orgasms depended on her satisfaction. She then left and I did not see her again until a month later. During the next month, I completed my training and met with 2 other men who were suffering the same fate as me. We were in competitions to see who can answer questions correctly, follow instruction to perfection, and please a woman with our tongues. Punishments varied from floggings, being dildoed at both ends, and the loser being required to lick the winner’s cock thru his chastity cage.

Its amazing how time flashes by when your having fun, it seems the month took a year. Finally I had my release party and discovered why my wife looked so different. During her travels, she was hitting the gym every night and she was slimmed down and toned. Not the she was chubby, she was always slim, but the tone of her body only made her implants look even better. The other thing I found out is my wife had a lover, but I’m still not sure if I’m a cuckold. A cuckold in a man who encourages or is forced to watch his wife have sex with another man. My wife’s lover and who she was now performing all kinds of sex acts (bodies and toys) while I was restrained, was another woman.

The next day I got to go home with my wife and was formally introduced to Samantha (Sam). I was lead down to the basement and shown the newly renovated dungeon where I would be placed for being bad and to go thru additional training. Some new toys were added and I was going to be introduced to them during the day. I was told to strip and was placed in ankle and wrist cuffs. Since my hair on my body had been chemically stripped, all I needed was some Minor maintenance. My cock cage was removed and a Velcro strap was placed around my testicle. For some reason it was heavy and pulling down on them, not uncomfortable but noticeable. I was released from the wall and my wrists clipped to the chain around my waist and down to my ankles. In this position I could not move my arms up or down and my gait was only long enough to climb steps.

Nothing was changed in the house and my wife had done new plantings around the pool and wanted to show them to me. When I hesitated going outside all bound and chained (not that anyone could see the yard), I found out what the Velcro was for. It held a small dog training shock device that immediately caught my attention. Once I recovered, I quickly went out in the yard. There was only 2 more times that day when she activated the device, I became a quick learner. A few your later I was returned to the basement and clipped up to the wall. Shannon and Sam both played with my cock and even took turns sucking on it. Several times I was close only to be denied. Finally a good shock and some quick work, the Velcro strap was removed and the new BON4M – Small cage was installed. Once the pin was screwed in, a lock with no keyhole was installed.

More to come.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice