Wife's new security measure.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Mar 21, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Hi Cogman, just to make sure - you were able to order custom size retainers, not just custom size spout, right? I emailed BAW to ask them a few times, but never got a reply.
    I am itching to buy the tetherspout, but will need custom retainers as well.
    I was originally going to order from @zorglub, but it doesn't seem likely he'll be back.
    Btw, you are an inspiration!
    Thanks.

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Thank you for your kind words :)

To be honest I am not 100% sure if they did end up making a custom size retainer.

While I am happy with what I got, what I received was a standard set of retainers (2.5mm thick), and one with the width I specified which was 3mm but the diameter I specified was 11.5 and what I received had a diameter of 12.88 mm, far too big for me to use. I could make it smaller, its pretty easy with a drill and abrasive however I am finding the 2.5mm thick retainers fine and it actually meant I can get a larger diameter retainer inside. Its been in now for some weeks and its so far perfect and very effective, it has not been removed since insertion, and I am caged 24/7 except when my partner decides to have sex, and its comfortable during sex for her and for me with it still inside.

I used their chat to speak to them they seemed to respond to that.....in combined with email with a picture, in specifying the spout size, the flange width was about 1.5mm more than my previous ones (the flange is 3mm), which actually made it a little harder to grab the thread to jam a cotton bud in there so screw it into the front of the cage but the upside is the cock is kept that much closer to the front of the cage.

3. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply :)

It is worrisome for me that they missed the mark with the retainer measurement, I specified four different sub-ten mm sizes (7.87mm, 8.47mm, 8.9mm, 9.5mm), as well as a custom size TetherSpout (Length – 27mm,
    Shaft diameter – 6mm,
    Flange diameter – 7.5mm).
    If BAW fails to deliver on the sizes, I have no way of modifying anything and will probably end up with a useless set. Hopefully, things will turn out for the best.
    Steelwerks Extreme on the other hand (the makers of my cage), were not willing to make a TetherSpout. While I respect Chris's decision, I fail to understand the reason behind it:rolleyes:.
    @zorglub seems to have disappeared into thin air, so that leaves only BAW.
    I am also curious whether BAW uses implant grade titanium (Ti 6Al 4V ELI), but that is another question I never got a response to.
    I really want the TetherSpout to work, but just in case I am going to schedule a consultation for a PA piercing if all else fails. And now I am rambling :D.

cogman likes this.
  4. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    And now, out of the blue BAW cancelled my order. Reason - not enough stock:rolleyes:. Boy, I wish I didn't have to deal with this guy. I guess I won't have to now.

5. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    For a DIY, did you do anything to relieve/burnish the treads? I've threaded steel before, and I would not want to be inserting the result in a urethra.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I did smooth the thread down a bit using a drill and abrasive. It was not necessary with the bad ass ones as I think they took the edge off for me. But yeah you need to remove any sharp edges.

The thread hasn't really bothered me, that said not having a thread does make getting the tether through the retainer a lot easier (the thread can catch on the retainer while its still crooked) . Because the bad ass retainer hole is quite a big larger than the spout diameter, it was a lot easier to get it through. The trick is if it does catch is to poke something down the side (not sharp) and give the retainer a little push to straighten it, then it slides through, removing it is no issue.

Thats really weird they cancelled your order, though they have a pretty big back log, I think if you ask for anything too hard they might just say bugger it.

7. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 Long term member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I'm still curious if this theterspout from BadAssWorks fits on a Behind Barz belt...
    I was thinking to put the spout in, and lock it with the round lock that BAW offers so the tip of the spout poking out the cage. Then fix the outer cage of the Behind Barz belt so that the tip of the spout comes a few mm out of the Hannibal cage.....

But I need the spout a little longer than 28mm....

8. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    #58 LulledIntoSubmission, Apr 17, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    I think it is the custom retainers that scared him away, lol. But I don't know what he is thinking, he doesn't even have anything under 10mm (he shouldn't even be measuring in mm, but rather in Fr). His flange diameter is too big as well. If I order the E1 version I won't be able to use it with these retainers. It seems like I have to look elsewhere, but now with @zorglub gone, there may be no more options. Too bad, I really wanted to try the TetherSpout. Also talked to the original creator of the TetherSpout, but he seems to have lost it. Says he is thinking of raising his prices, but he has no product to raise prices on:rolleyes:. I wish there was a way, but unless someone else starts manufacturing the spout the right way I might just throw in the towel:(.
    Pity, I feel it is a better option than a PA.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I never thought the original guy very cooperative. Yes the flange is fairly tight for me as well, but it goes in. But in all honestly this is the first set I haven't had to modify in some way.

It’s easy to make a mini lathe out of any drill, I used a battery drill and hold some abrasive or fine file against the flange as it spins, you can quickly reduce the diameter. Just be careful you don’t reduce it too much so that the retainer goes over the top of the flange. For the retainer, just buy a m6 (or smaller) nut and bolt and clamp the retainer with a nut then stick the bolt into the drill and u can spin that and make it smaller as well.

It’s amazing what you can do with so little :)

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  10. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    You know what, I will go ahead and order the E1 version anyway:). Let's hope this one goes through!

11. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    #61 LulledIntoSubmission, Dec 9, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    Hi cogman : )

Now, an year later, I found @InfernalMecanix and I am in talks with him about creating a custom TS and retainers. I had kind of put the idea on hold, thought about possibly getting a PA and in the end decided against it. I am going to try and make the Tetherspout work.
    One question: I bouht a set of TetherProducts own SS retainers and they are very smoothly finished and well rounded. I know I should not be mixing stainless steel and titanium, but I bought them just so I have a base for comparison. I know the BAW retainers are much more angular and so are the ones I have seen from @InfernalMecanix. Since you have experience with both the original TetherProducts SS ones and the new ones from BAW, did you find the originals more comfortable to wear? Do you still have them?

Thanks.

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Hi there,

Actually I did the research and there is no interaction between Titanium and Stainless, even so I wanted them both to be titanium (now they are).

The problem with the original tether products is particularly the spout after long term use began to corrode (quite badly), even the original retainers after about 8 months started to show signs of minor corrosion. What I wear now are as shiny as the day I received them.

Like everything in Chastity its always a bit of a journey, in answer to your question they were not any less comfortable than the original tether products (I was surprised by this).

What did end up happening is that after about 6 weeks my body spat out the smaller BAW retainer during a morning wood and strangely did not feel it come out, I found out during cleaning and it was like WTF. What discovered is that it could easily be put back in and it wont come out again till the next time my body expelled it, so not such a disaster. Its like the retainer slowly works its way forward.

What I also discovered though is that the opening had been dilated which enabled me to use the largest BAW retainer and since that time its been about maybe 7-8 months and no expulsion, i think its just too big this time. But I can take it out still when ever I like but it has to be replaced sooner than later or the dilation closes down, and then id probably have to work up to it again. I have only really taken it out once in 8 months to check I could and the condition of the retainer and spout and I put it straight back in with no drama.

Comfort, well you can always feel them when you first put them in but now days I really cant feel it at all, it stays in during sex, I fabricated a smooth stainless steel cap that can be screwed on to the thread, my partner likes that because it reduces how much mess I make if I cum. I don't really see a need to remove it again ever.

But the point is I can if my partner wants me too and I have no hole in my dick other than what was god given.

13. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    Very cool and informative, thank you : )
    Yeah, no PA for me either. So glad I found an alternative, and a better one at that!

cogman likes this.
  14. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I also have the TS from BAW with their locking ring at the end with the 3 point key.

It works well for us, i had a different size TS before and the retainer ring was a tad to small.

The set from BAW csme with different sizes so from that i tried a couple and found one bagger ine that fit well.
    Plus side about a sligthly bigger one is it for sure wont come out and i can also stand at the toilet.

I think the bigger retainer ring closes off the extra space inside so all the urine flow through the spout.

I have an looker02 from steelworkx and the tetherspout fits through the hole of the looker02.

cogman and LulledIntoSubmission like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice