Wifely disinterested rutheless enthusiasm around "permanent" chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Apr 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Why would any of us ever say that????

The reality is we wouldn't ask because the truth is they are our wives and all play is mutual and they might say yes :-(

Would they miss it afterwards or be disinterested that things changed? I think mine would miss it but as I wrote earlier might never admit to it unless caught in a moment of true candor.

Cageboi likes this.
  2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Honestly, she's such a good person that she would probably go along with it, no questions asked. However, it's clear now that she prefers it this way(with me locked). She's even said she expects me to be locked as long as we're living.

Cageboi likes this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    This is a great question. Of course, we all secretly fear that the answer would be "OMG THANK GOD WE CAN STOP THIS DISGUSTING PERVERSION!"

However, similar to the others, I think if I stopped wanting to do chastity, Xena wouldn't try to force me to remain in. However, it would kill our sexual relationship.

Like Newtonian physics near a black hole, standard BDSM Consent Culture stops applying around this issue! I can withdraw consent at any time, but then Xena wouldn't consent to have sexual relations with me - not as a form of blackmail, but because she just isn't into it without the chastity device.

So I have a choice between a kinky chastity relationship, or a dead bedroom.

Rectrix and Tom Allen like this.
  4. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Good point, I suppose if either party withdraws their consent, thats the end of the matter. I guess my secret wish is that my wife replies that its not up to me anymore and she will say if and when it ends. My fear however is that she would just say "thank god" and we just go back to vanilla sex.

5. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I guess I am sort of lucky although my wife has little sexual interest due to that time in her life she is adiment the it stays on, it is the only thing she is unchanged on if any thing she has become more determined to keep me locked which is great

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Ah but my situation is kind of what you describe. I really don't want a dead bedroom, so I don't have a meaningful choice about remaining chaste. It's not just about eroticism, it's about intimacy and closeness. The potential consequences make consent nebulous.

Cageboi likes this.
  7. keptcherry

keptcherry Member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    This describes my girlfriend's attitude toward chastity better than I could have described it myself. I casually introduced it a couple of years ago as just another kink, and she patiently encouraged me through the process of trying new devices until we something (a Cherry Keeper custom) that fit, learning how to keep it clean, familiarizing myself with keeping it on in different situations and even figuring out what underwear worked best. Now that we have something she knows I can wear with no excuses, her involvement with the device itself is limited to removing / inserting the lock and turning the key. When I'm wearing it she rarely (basically never) touches it, and if she comments on it at all it's a quick tease about how I look in it. That's not to say she is uninterested in chastity --- just yesterday she said that me being locked is no longer a bedroom kink and will instead become part of our relationship dynamic. It's only the actual device she has no interest in past me being reasonably comfortable in (or at least, comfortable enough in to not bother her about it)

MtnViper, Cageboi and Giles_English like this.
  8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    My wife couldn't care less if I'm locked or not.

She doesn't consider it necessary, or important. If I were to stay locked, she wouldn't care. If I were to determine to no longer be locked, she'd hardly notice.

She just doesn't care.

Giles_English likes this.
  9. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I've recently come to understand something about my wife that has puzzled me for some time. She very enthusiastically enjoys sex ... but she doesn't seem to *desire* it much. Hunh? By lack of desire, I mean she almost never talks about it, or initiates it. She never masturbates on her own (not because of shame -- she always masturbates when we're having sex together). She doesn't plan sessions (much -- that's started to change, but it's clear she's doing that not because of her desire but as something she does for me). She says (and I believe her) she almost never fantasizes.

Yet, she enthusiastically enjoys sex, cums very easily and is multi-orgasmic. So we she gets quite a bit of sex from me, but basically all scheduled: every Sunday AM we have a 3+ hour session, most every night I go down before she goes to sleep, and if I'm around when she wakes, I go down then too.

What I learned: she thinks it's because of prozac: it has killed her libido (desire), but not her enjoyment. Aha!

I describe all this here because I think it also shapes how she interacts with my chastity. Most of the time, she ignores it and shows no interest in it. She very much likes that I am *in* chastity because of how I treat her: lots more attention, I offer her sex all the time (she *enjoys* it), she feels comfortable not reciprocating very often. But no interest in the game -- no counting the weeks (or months!) between unlockings, out of sight, out of mind.

It isn't just lock and forget (thank goodness!). She knows *I* desire sexual attention, a lot. Sundays I get some (mostly of the T&D variety). And though she doesn't think about giving attention very spontaneously without some sort of prompt, we have discovered something that helps: CFnm. I'm always naked in the evenings, after work, and much of the weekends. And the visual reminder prompts her not infrequently to give me a bit of attention. Lately, when we're sitting on the couch together watching a show, she'll rest her hand on me and fondle the cage and my balls ... and then startle me by giving me a ball spanking! Occasionally when we're getting ready for bed and I'm puttering around naked, she'll pull out the crop, point for me to bend over, and give me a thrashing just for the fun of it. Now and then she'll lean over and go down (over the cage) just enough to get me straining for an erection. She does this because she cares and knows I crave the attention and sensation, but if she didn't see me naked and caged, it wouldn't occur to her (I say with confidence because that's how things were before chastity and CFnm).

MtnViper, true42 and Giles_English like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice