Wife turned off by chastity cages

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lali's slave boy, Jan 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    That stupid cuckold experience has made our life hell tbh. We are still suffering from it but now I can say we are finally coming out of it, but somehow it surfaces back again.

There was no after care after she cucked me. Anyways I was to blame as well. It was a chaos.

That experience also hasn't helped us in our chastity game.

2. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Ofcourse my wife is way more important and dear to me than chastity. But I keep on getting thoughts about chastity and she controlling my orgasms and dick. But I will keep quiet now.

3. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Make your kink "pleasing her" it is what brought me to chastity. Look for my thread on adaptive fetishism you'll see what I mean.

anomalous1 and Lali's slave boy like this.
  4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    She is more important to you than you chastity fetish? Great! What are her 3 favorite sexual fantasies or 3 locations she’d like to have sex? What was her favorite sexual encounter to date? Hottest book she’s ever read? Sexiest movie she’s ever scene? Favorite romantic gesture? She spent a year indulging your kink, I hope those questions are really easy for you to answer.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Sorry to hear that. How's it going since?

7. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    We have spoken a bit since and she told me she doesn’t like it and it is turn off. She much prefers me not wearing it. So it is away in a box in the closet. Initially I was upset but to be honest, the stories on this site has made me think it is the right call. We are comfortably out of a dead bedroom for around 8 months. As much as I wanted to enjoy the kink side of it and the constant desire, I also really like having sex and orgasms,. If there is one almost universal truth on this site it is the inevitable progression to less and less PIV sex and orgasms with the long term guys seeing it almost or completely gone. I do not want that. At all. Yikes.

We went from having sex twice in 3 years to PIV 4-6 times a month and 4-5 nights a months of solely worshipping her. That in of itself it amazing. She really struggles to O. She gave up trying to get it to happen on her own years ago. Using a Hitachi will easily take 30-45min and make her sore. Previously she really didn’t like oral but I slowly got her comfortable last summer to the point she considers that almost mandatory. It took a lot of trial and error (and an amazing convo with a lesbian on Reddit who gave me some incredible tips, man am I in debt to her) to get my wife to O from oral. Sometimes it takes 30-40min, sometimes much less. But she is enjoying it more and more to the point that this past Monday I went to town for 1.5 hours and she had 6 incredible orgasms. I was in heaven. So was she, there was a tearful thank you spoken.

So for me the most important thing is fueling that fire to the point we are just fully comfortable enjoying sex often. Maybe someday I will get that fantasy stroked but it’s not like it doesn’t come with costs. Many times I was on the verge of quitting from extreme high and tight issues, trouble fitting comfortably in my suits and other issues. Even with that I do dream that someday she just says to me “where is that cage?” Oh well. Now if I could just figure a way to get her to restrain and spank me….

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good to hear. Hopefully, you've learned enough along the way with the cage that you can use the honor system to sustain the improved love life and stay focused on satisfying her.

true42 likes this.
  9. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    If you ever figure this out, PLEASE PLEASE let me know... My wife has no interest in exploring kinks... she's willing to humor me... to a point... but as we get older that point is becoming smaller and smaller.

true42 likes this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think you've may have answered the question that I was about to ask, or maybe you haven't...

I was going to ask whether her objection was just do to with the physical appearance of you wearing the device, the sight looking overly mechanical or less manly to her; Or whether it is more primeval than that, her association of a real man being someone with high sexual drive, physical strength and the ability to penetrate and dominate his partner, all of which is nullified by you being in chastity.
    If it's the latter, then that would be a more difficult cookie to crumble, but if it's the former, then you could try to keep the tease and denial aspects going without using the cage. If you want to enjoy whatever you end up doing together, then exactly what little things turn her on and turn her off needs to be found out. Once you find the aspects that she does like in common with you, then you're steering in the right direction again.

A thought occurs from how I first got into chastity.
    Is she interested in bondage of any sort? That's an associated fetish that could gently lead back to chastity. After all, chastity using cages or belts is essentially genital bondage, a penis being just another limb to be restrained, isn't it?

11. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I would ask if if she won't mind you wearing it during a "scene" night. Make sure this isn't done the majority of the time. A little vanilla master and servant play. Make the effort to set up candles in the room, treat her to a massage, etc. Maybe remove the cage for intercourse if you're both in the mood afterwards. Damn, you've only got one life. I've ended a relationship because a boring sex life was the last straw. Rock n roll. Order a huge strapon and when it arrives show it to her and tell her you're a masochistic that wants to be pegged bound up in chastity. She'll dig the fact you have a crazy and rare sexual appetite and that she might not find someone like you again. Get her to squeeze your balls hard when you're making love, she'll begin to love the control and how much your masochism turns you on.

12. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Her objection is twofold- She doesn't care for how it looks, regardless of style. She also doesn't want to be in control of it. While she is 100% in charge in the bedroom (she says if we are having fun, what we are doing, when it's over etc), she doesn't want to be in charge of the key or when it comes on or off. And with her being off put seeing it and knowing it is there it is far safer for me to shelve it and ramp up our sex lives than force it in there. She also really likes my 'manliness' so maybe some of that could play into it.

Bondage? No. She isn't interested in anything really. We have talked about it several times, and even talking is tough- she hates discussing anything sexual. She does not have fantasies, desires or desire for that matter. She responds with an ok if she is willing but there is never a "I want to have sex" thought in her head. We used to play a lot more when the kids were much younger and went to bed earlier- she even pegged me and we would on rare occasions tie each other up. She actually got a kick out of me going down on her strap on. But that is all gone now, the chocolate fudge, whipped cream and sprinkle kinks have been washed off her vanilla ice cream. I will be patient though, even though it KILLS me.

13. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:

She might try ashwaganda which has been known to help with stress and libido.

just a thought

14. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    spanking…
    That’s the one thing my wife doesn’t mind

cogman likes this.
  15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    :p

cogman likes this.
  16. Maitresse Sabrina

Verified Female

New York
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    If the center of your attention is Mister PeePee, even when locked, why even bother locking it?! When are are you going to start thinking of doing something useful, like focusing on her?

Isopropylforyou and bondinchas like this.
  17. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I can't speak for OP but in my case my focus has always been 100% on my wife. Probably why chastity doesn't suit her, she doesn't see much of a difference in me because I have always considered her my world...

SlaveBoy73, IB-Chaste and littleguy3 like this.
  18. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Alright. Her favourite sexual encounter might be not with me. So why should I ask ? Because u know she was fucked raw by her friend once when she cuckolded me. He fucked her in 5 positions in one go. She had cramps in her belly and tiny tears in her pussy the next day. All her favourite positions and encounters must be with this guy and not me. Her favourite sexual fantasy when we were dating and not married was a gang bang. Now she wishes to get dominated by a strong man. She doesn't read books and she likes a few movies which were recommended by me. What else should I know ?

19. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    That I'm trying but being locked and denied only improves my service and attitude to her. I need to achieve that without all this. I get now what you mean. I'm already being good for her in every way I can.

Maitresse Sabrina likes this.
  20. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Where can I buy that ?

21. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    I have ordered 3 dildos one by one and she rejected them all and now she has finally admitted that she never wants me to use a strap on dildo on her as that makes me look weak and stupid and she wants only me. The last dildo I ordered is a beautiful real expensive one. It's sitting in the drawer, even think of sucking it sometimes it's that real looking and thick. But I don't satisfy her with intercourse I know but she still doesnt let me use a dildo on her. She doesnt spank me slap me and spit on me. Women are so complicated.

cogman likes this.
  22. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    That would be completely unacceptable to me. My question to her if this was my situation, “how are we going to fix this? Because we ARE going fix our sex life.

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  23. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Well you can't force sexual desire on someone. I believe my previous posts outlined what I am doing to restart things and see how everything progresses..

true42 and Lali's slave boy like this.
  24. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Force desire? No. Force conversations? Yes. First as a couple, then with a doctor to make sure she’s healthy and doesn’t have any health issues impacting her sexual desire. Next, off to a good sex therapist if there are no medical issues.

25. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Like I said, we are working on it...

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice