Wife suggested she'd be my keyholder...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by toffe, Oct 29, 2009.

1. toffe

toffe Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Hi,

About a week ago my wife and I chatted a bit before going to bed. It was about sex and masturbation habits, and also a little bit of how attentive we are to each other's (sexual) needs. She dropped a comment "maybe I need to lock you up in a device!" which totally surprised me. But it seems she was serious. I said that I think that it might be the most effective way to break my masturbation habit, and that it probably will have a side effect of making me more attentive to her needs. She said she would like that, and that it would be real fun to be a keyholder.

There's a background story to this. About three years ago, she first saw the CB-3000 device online, stumbling over it on some website and thought it was kind of weird. At that point, I had already seen the devices and thought to myself that maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all... but I never disclosed that to her, at least not in that wording. I guess the idea have grown on her since then...

But here we are, looking for a chastity device that prevents any type of masturbation while still being comfortable so that she may keep me locked up while at work. It seems like we're going for a steel device straight away. I've already ordered a measurement kit from NeoSteel online, but they haven't gotten back to me of any confirmation except for the automated one. I'm worried they're out of business - have anyone heard from them recently?

2. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Dont know anything about Neosteel but it sounds like your about to find yourself locked and kept pretty soon. Your wife sounds to be pretty into it already, like she was just waiting for the chance to suggest it. Hope you know what your getting yourself into. It's highly rewarding but can be a struggle adjusting to the reality of it rather than being excited about the fantasy. Good luck and have fun!

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Ooooo....sounds like you've got yourself a KHer!!! Fan freaking tastic!!! Well, I guess a :welcome: is in order. I don't know anything about the Neosteel since my pet wears a cb6thousand. But, I'm sure someone here can give you some help. You're going to love it here. Lots of great information and even greater people. Here's to you and your Goddess :anim_32:

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    lucky old you . welcome to the mansion there are loads of us here who will be envious of your predicament, i know gweny has quite a lot of info on the neosteel and i seem to recall that one of the members here might be selling a neosteel so may be worth asking around. hope you get all you want and quite abit may be taken away! .lol good luck:anim_39:

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi toffe and :welcome: to the Mansion.

I'm afraid to say that any tailor made belt company appear to be very difficult to get hold of!!! Don't know what it is about them, but Neosteel and Tollyboy both appear to have emailing problems.

Maybe you should speak to mature metal (here on the site, and he also has his own website) about custom made devices.

Good luck. :whip:

6. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here and I am sure you will find some useful advice.

7. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I got an email from then a week or 2 ago, but they havn't responded since. I'm sure they're still in business, they just take forever for some reason. I definitely would get a neosteel if I had the money.

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    money, the root of all evil and the reason we don't have all the things we want

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I don't know where you are, but from your timezone you look like UK or West Europe. Why not then go to Malberg and have them measure you themselves/ Your KH can also discuss which type of Neosteel would be best for you...and any extras she'd like such as the remote control education shield...and when it comes it should be a perfect fit....

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hi toffe it must be something about the time of year but i am happy to say after reading your post and thinking how lucky you were and wishing it could be me it has finally happened . My wife and i had a long chat the other evening and i finally explained to her the things i was feeling and how i wished she would let me try and prove that what i was longing for would help and enrich our marriage and suprise suprise she has agreed to give things a try. :anim_37:

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hi Toffe,

It's a big decision to go with a full steel belt, these are really for people who know chastity is for them. I would probably suggest you should try it out first with a cheaper, acrylic device.. probably the CB-6000.

If you're really sure you want a full belt from the outset, then contact Maid Katrin and Gweny. They're very experienced in wearing Neosteel belts.

12. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Congrats on you decision to jump on board. I agree that a steel belt is the best way to go. But quite an jump off a high dive. As others have said, might be best to get something cheaper first. Just to give you both some to test the waters with. I did just that, got a cb3k and knew this was special the first time the lock clicked. But soon got the chance to be sized by Neosteel in person and jumped at the chance. One of the best investments we have made in our marriage.

As for Neosteel and emails. They get to them when they want too. Don't know if thier just too busy, or don't like dealing with them. But after meeting both Mr and Mrs Mende's I can assure you that they both are professional, caring, and down to earth good people. They made a somewhat embarrassing purchase seam like having a suit fitted. Answered all my questions and then some. And the sizing was spot on. I know now that I would have measured it wrong. In fact questioned Mr. Mende many times about the waist measurement. He was right, I wrong. Fits like it part of me. And can perform any task while belted.

So be patient, they will get back to you. And have the correct answer to your questions. Just be sure and measure, measure, measure, then ask if any questions first. Cause steel doesn't give. And go ahead and ask questions here, many of us are happily locked in Neosteel.

Missy Tanya

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I agree with this. Also, a steel belt will take some time to make and to arrive, and even then it's not usually practical to wear it 24/7 to begin with: at least till the wearer's got used to it.

So certainly go for something like a cb6000 to start off, and see how it goes.

14. toffe

toffe Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Neosteel answered and I have no doubts going for a Neosteel belt later on since it seems like a wise choice to go with CB-6000 first. Actually that's what my better half suggested after looking through the steel options too.

I'm lucky to have such wise and down-to-earth partner as I do. Device is ordered and on its way. Thanks all for your answers, now it's interesting to see what's down the road from here...

15. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Hi Toffe, I have traded emails with Neosteel in the past and sometimes they do take a while to come back.

And the main guy might be ill, on vacation or all sorts of reasons it's taking a little longer this time. I do know they are not salves to email so dont feel the need to answer by return.

I doubt very much they'd be out of business, I think they have some excellent products and seem to sell them too.

I think that the Masterpiece The Arch looks fantastic!

Exciting times; good luck!!

/Andee

16. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Well I'm not ready to be fitted into one but I do think the one that encloses the testicles looks much more appealing then the types that pinch the scrotum and leave the balls hanging loose.

I can't remember what its called however?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice