Wife Found my secret box!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lidman, Jan 3, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Thank you for the advice. I really do appreciate it. Both of you make sense but your posts are exact opposites! My wife leaves tomorrow for the weekend. I am going to wait and see if she says anything about locking me up. If not, I will do it myself after she leaves and when she calls tell her I am doing it to be a good boy when she is away.

My best bet for now I think is to take it slow(which I hate!) and see how she does with it. I have told her that the CB is very comfortable and I like it better than not wearing it. Also, I am thinking of offering to get up early with the kids on the weekend whenever I am in the belt and letting her sleep in. This may end up with me locked every weekend. I know she would rather sleep in. Right now she gets up early and I sleep in. I want her to start seeing benefits for her when I am in the CB.

Thanks again and keep the advice coming! I have used much of it so far and it has gotten me to talk to my wife and actually get me locked up for a few days. We've made a ton of progress in just 10 months.

Thank you!

2. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    My wife left for the weekend and never mentioned the CB. I promptly locked myself up and actually bought a metal one. It is much less bulky but I have a lot more sensation of pleasure vs the CB3000 where I feel nothing. When my wife was on her way home I told her that I had locked myself up. She told me that wasn't necessary because she told me she was starting her period and I could've done what I wanted over the weekend. I told her later that I didn't want to masturbate alone but wanted to do something with her. We talked about how I read online how her massager could be used on me. So we broke out the Hitachi Magic Wand and unlocked me. She was fully clothed as I laid there with the massager on me. It was incredible. I finally found the right spot and orgasmed.

I spoke to my wife when we were all done and told her I was happy to have her involved. Also, before we started I told her I could wait until she was off her period to orgasm. She said that wasn't necessary. After we finished and washed up I told her how surprised I was how comfortable the CB is. She agreed saying it looks like a torture device.

The next morning my wife checked my crotch with her hand to see if I was wearing the CB which I wasn't. The kids were there so I didn't say anything. I think she is warming up to the idea. I keep trying to reinforce the positives of me in a CB a little at a time and the negatives of being out of it. I'm not sure but I think it is working.

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    baby steps and comunication seem to be working

4. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    Since I last posted I was locked from Tuesday until Sunday. I only took it off when I went to excercise. When my wife and I met in the bedroom on Sunday for a little fun she was surprised to see I was locked. She told me she didn't even know. She doesn't seem to have any problems with the CB but I want to make sure she is part of the process. I need to tell her from now on when I am locked.

5. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    Well, I have been locked up pretty much non stop the past few weeks. I only take the cb off to exercise. My wife told me she noticed an increase in briefs in my laundry. We have been using the HItachi Magic Wand to make me ejaculate. It is very hot when I lay there naked and my wife fully clothed watching me use the Wand to bring myself to orgasm. It is incredible.

I went to the bookstore to get the book on Male Chastity but they did not have it. Looks like you can only get it online.

I do have a couple of issues that maybe someone can give me advice on:

1. The CB3000 is very comfortable but bulky. The ring broke so now I have tried the larger and smaller ring. I fell out of the larger ring while at the gym. The smaller ring is better but the joint underneath bothers my scrotum.

2. I bought a metal CB which is nice because it is less bulky. But it is too short for me and hangs about 3 inches from my body. Should I get a longer one or will it merely hang from my body as well due to weight?

3. Any suggestions on what type of CB to wear full time? I do kickboxing and MMA training which makes it tough. I also run.

Thanks with any help,

Lidman

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    use a small length of leather strap or even as i did before a small length of chain which will support the device but also will hold it closer to your abdomen . This method also greatly helps stop the pain from attempted nocturnal erections and also adds to the sense of security preventing the device falling off should an accident such as you described happen.

7. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    Stroppy,

Thank you for the response. Do you mean use the leather strap or chain as a belt? Where would I get a leather strap?

Lidman

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    i used a leather dog lead and cut off the fittings and cut it to length around my waist, then made a hole each end large enough to slip over the locating pegs on the cb device and then slipped them on before fitting the padlock. Job done , the same applies with a short length of chain if preferred

9. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Hi Lidman,

i used a similar method as described by stroppy back when i was locked in a CB3000. i used a leather cord string to support the CB, and i attached a pic of mine for visualisation. It can be bought for few money on ebay, just search for "leather cord string".

For the hinged rings of the CB3000, i also faced some issues wearing. my advice is to get solid rings, originally produced for the CB2000, but compatible with the CB3000 cage. The best comfort for wearing is even if you use two solid A-rings together.

i can recommend the e-book "Be careful what you wish for" by Sarah Jameson for your wife and you to read. It was discussed on CM already, with much positive feedback - although Sarah was as far as i understand banned from CM actually earlier, due to reasons unknown to me. It is much more detailed than the widespread print-book "Male chastity - a guide for keyholders" by Loucy Fairbourne, although the latter is not bad at all for a solid start. i think a book could give hints and inspiration that might not come in as easily if development relies on organic grow and experiences only. In general, a book can serve as a basis for discussion between you, what you both think of the various aspects described within, and what you like, dislike or understand. But of course, i would not force anyone to read it, so if your wife is not open for it, just forget about this idea.

Best success and chaste regards,
    Keuschling

Attached Files:

10. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you both! I will start searching.

11. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    I have been wearing my CB3000 now about 90% of the time. I only take it off to exercise. It just doesn't fit under my athletic guard(cup). I am thinking about trying a silicone device so I don't have to worry about the hard plastic cracking while doing my training. I see the Bon4 online but haven't seen any good reviews for long term wear.

Anyone have any thoughts?

12. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Is your wife participating in your CB wearing, or are you just self-locked?

13. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    I let myself in and out for my workouts. She knows I'm wearing it. This sunday I was release for the first timed in 2 weeks for sexual reasons. This time I handed her the keys to unlock me. Slowly but surely I want her to be more comfortable handling the keys. She also was surprised to find out I was unlocking for my workouts. 'I thought you were wearing it all the time,' she told me.
    I had switched to the new solid rings on my CB3000 and had an interesting thing happen. When I removed the CB for sex, I was so aroused I couldn't remove the ring! I hadn't even thought of that. My wife was laughing as she thought it was funny. This caused me to be more aroused. We had sex with me wearing the ring. It was hot!

I want to find a CB I can wear fulltime and have her hold the keys. I am now pretty sure she would be into it. Then it could get interesting!

14. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    We just had MM make a custom Pet Trap, where the Ring stays on, since it won't come off, but the locking pin can be removed. The device is in the mail as of right now, expecting delivery this week. My KH and I can't wait to try this out, since we both worked on the drawings and design. MM metal was absolutely fantastic in making sure everything was as we wanted it.

15. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds cool! Let me know how it goes. I have thought about a custom made CB from MM. The metal would be much thinner and could possibly fit under my cup.

16. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    Well, it's been a year since my wife found my 'secret box'. And quite a year it has been. Thanks to the help of many I have worked up the courage to talk to my wife and am now in chastity almost 24/7. This year I hope to make her my keyholder(I hold my own key) and get her more involved. Our lovemaking is very intense now and I find myself definitely more in tune with her feelings.

Thank you all and have a great New Year!

17. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
  18. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Just found you blog. Curious how did't it go. Are you wife u KH by now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice