Wider/smaller version of Hv2-Small

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Chastsecond, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Looking to find a smaller (Shorter) but wider version of the Hv2-Small. It needs to be plastic (Airport Friendly), and safe for [very] long term ware.

Let me know your thoughts.

Deleted member 43222 and filltee like this.
  2. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    My first thoughts were that ball trap / scrotum anchored devices are not well suited for long term wear.

Many men are not aware that they experience nocturnal erections. Most only notice if they happen to be startled in the night or wake having morning wood. Men usually experience many erections through the normal night's sleep.

Many, perhaps most, scrotum anchored devices will place stress in the scrotum during these normal erections. It is likely to at least partially disrupt sleep each time. So some other form of chastity ought to be used during the night for long term chastity.

There are exceptions. The chaste may have erectile disfunction and not have the normal nocturnal erections. The width or capacity of the tube/cage may not allow for the errection attempt to stress the scrotum. But this may still impair sleep. The chaste may sleep so deeply that the issue goes unnoticed. In this case the chaste may already be cronically sleep deprived.

An alternative is to use a device anchored to a piercing (Prince Albert or frenum). There are nonmetallic varieties of these devices.
    Another method is to use a "full belt" that has a belt about the waist and some cable or chain goin between the legs to anchor a chamber for the entire package. I doubt there are many nonmetallic models of full belts. I do recall seeing a picture of one made of fiberglass. But I believe that was made just fir the pictures.

Yet another method is using a tether, but I have never seen a tether device for sale. You may be able to find mote info with a web search.

So, be careful, be safe
    dave

3. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
  4. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    That shapeways piece looks great. I wonder if they make one that's just shorter and not necessarily wider and would fit the HT ring.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Sorry but I don't agree with you on this, but it may be true for some just as it not true for others.
    I've always worn ball trap devices and when in a relationship I have only ever been allowed out briefly only for hygeine a haircut and of course play, usually.back in within the hour and never more than a day. I have also warn one a number of times for months and twice for over a year without any removal ...a little effort and hygeine is not an issue.

PauloChaste and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    I am glad that whatever device you use works for you. Many are not do fortunate.
    I won't go into escape. Your devotion has likely fouled escapes. Very good.
    Do you have enough expanding room in yours so that nocturnal erections are not a issue? You sleep well?

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I only found long term comfort with a custom made device. I have seen ads for 3D printed devices that may fit your needs. Airports are no problem for me. I take it off before I fly and then put it on after I arrive. That does not change anything in our Chastity Play. We are primarily focused on teasing and denial. As with our decades long BDSM play, I might wear a slave collar at hom,e but not when I went out. Did not change anything in the bedroom. :)

Then again, I once sat next to a girl on an airplane who gave me some tranquilizers and bought me a few drinks. She finished the flight off by giving me a handjob under an airline blanket. So perhaps better safe than sorry. :)

Penney likes this.
  8. freakbeat

freakbeat New member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Has anyone actually ordered this? Does anyone know the dimensions?

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @freakbeat, I ordered one. I don't have the dimensions but I could take a picture of it next to the short HT tube. Its not much smaller then the short one, but is somewhat wider.

10. dianna

dianna caged sissy slut

diver
    brisbane
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I look like i could be a candidate for this too ! please let me know your experience with it. Will this also fit a knock off of the holy trainer v 2

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would like to find something similar too. I am happy to keep tryng cheap chinese plastic knock-offs until such time as I find the one that best suits and then I want it in 316L stainless.

Any and all ideas/suggestions will be recieved with thanks.

12. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I'd love to see the picture next to the HTv2 short. If they are compatible tubes I'd like to try one too.

-d

13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Here are the pics many of you requested. This is the shorter printed version next to the stainless steel knock off and the plastic knock off. As you can see the short printed one is not much smaller. The printed one will work with the plastic knock off rings but not with the stainless steel ring. 20170808_114041.jpg 20170808_114056.jpg 20170808_114041.jpg 20170808_114056.jpg

14. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Holy Trainer Stubby35 v0.7
    [​IMG]
    White Strong & Flexible Polished
    Width
    4.6 cm
    Height
    6.6 cm
    Depth
    6.8 cm

15. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Thanks very much for posting the picture, very helpful thanks.

Its barely shorter than the HT2 "small" cage, so I'll give it a miss for now

-d

guest 2942 likes this.
  16. Stubby

Stubby New member

Local Time:
    Hi there,

I designed the Holy Trainer Stubby35 v0.7 as a custom piece. I've designed a number of printed chastity mods but this one was good enough that I felt it was worth sharing. I honestly didn't expect anyone to buy it. As it turns out, a few people did which is kinda cool.

I have received a number of questions from people on the Shapeways site about making a shorter version. As growers know, it is especially satisfying to have a cage that fits snugly when flaccid, and suppresses an erection before it gets started. I also found (personally) that most of the designs are a bit narrow. Hence the Stubby designation. 'm happy with it but I'd like to make a shorter one, and from the comments here I think that others would like that too.

I would also really appreciate ANY feedback about the product you received from Shapeways, about the finish, the dimensions and the fitment.

I also made some mods for the CB style cages. I didn't upload them because I consider the HT ring to be superior. But if people like the CB stuff, I've made a variety of mods for those and can start adding them to the shapeways store.

How much shorter do you want it?

CALIFORNICAZN likes this.
  17. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I have tried two different 3d printed devices. The biggest problem I have with them is the texture. It’s rather rough. But I think if there was a cage that was shaped just like the HTv2 but an inch shorter it would be awesome.

18. Stubby

Stubby New member

Local Time:
    This may be a limitation of the SW process. I'll check it out.

If you have bought a stubby and it fits well, but you'd like a better finish, I would be willing to custom make one with a body-safe and washable finish.

I will work on a shorter version. So far the SW sales have covered my costs to develop the first prototype so I'm willing to work on a couple of variations. I'll keep the prices low.

Thanks for the feedback!

CALIFORNICAZN likes this.
  19. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    How close can you get the finish to a HT?
    It would have to be at the same angle as the HT so it doesn’t pinch the scrotum skin.

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My most often repeated complaintanout my steel HT knock off is that the slot in the end frequently nips the scrotum. A small round hole the same size as the two vents and well chamfered would be a big improvement

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Another two features I'd like to see.
    The part where the two parts of the device interlock for insertion of the key. Well the distance form there towards the body the tube part is not long enough. There is a kind of shelf type effect and when the skin from the part of my penis not within the tube gets the end it can become extremely uncomfortable pretty quickly. If than part were extended by about an inch it would prevent that and as my KH mentioned it would also provide additional help in the prevention of " all ideas erection"

And a deeper recess at both ends of what forms the lock tube. Then is would better facilitate something we have been discussing on the thread. Sealing the lock entry with plastic that had a seal imprinted in/on it.

22. Steel-caged

Steel-caged Member

NJ & Florida
    Local Time:
    I ordered the Holy Trainer Stubby from Shapeways, the lock doesn’t align, it goes in about 3/4 of the way and stops.

23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Steel-caged, you might need to file it down a little bit. I have also noticed it doesn't work well with the metal holy trainer knock off rings.

24. CALIFORNICAZN

CALIFORNICAZN New member

Local Time:
    Love the design of Stubby35 v.07 design! I'm also looking for shorter but not wider tube and look forward to see what you come up with

25. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    wow, somehow I missed this thread when going through the Mansion. This is right up my alley, and thanks for the link. This looks like a great model, and what I've been striving to create. It looks to be designed from scratch instead of modifying a scan of a HT tube which is what I've been doing. I may have to take some time to work on learning to create organic shapes better - engineering and architecture have always used much more rigid forms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice